Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible (34555 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
Sterope:
The creator of this world did the impossible undecided. That is a big irony. undecided

The world has no creator.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by MrIcredible: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
The miracles of God is no longer new to mankind as we have been hearing about it over and over again. This article is just a reminder of what he did in the Bible, which mankind can not still understand today. Below are 10 times God did the impossible in the Bible;

#1. Division Of The Red Sea:

During the massive moment of the Isrealites in the book of Exodus 14, they were pursued by the Egyptians who never wanted them out of their land, and the got to a point they could no longer move forward or backward, because they Red Sea was before them. The needed a boat, ship or anything that could possibly take them over but none was available and the only thing they had was Moses, who struck his staff In the Red Sea and the water was divided. All was as a result of God's power.

#2. The Tale Of Three Men Who Were Not Burnt By Fire:

In the account of Daniel, there is this story about three Hebrew men(Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego), who refused to bow to a foreign god, according to the King's decree and they were sent into a burning furnace and the never got burnt. This was another insane and impossible miracle done by God.

#3. Jonah And The Fish:

After his refusal to carry out God's assignment, he wanted to escape through a ship but he was caught by God through a storm and the only thing that could save others from the storm was to cast him into the sea. They did and immediately he was swallowed by a gaint fish lasting three days in the belly of a fish until he was taken to his destination. A medium of travel used by God which is another impossible miracle by him.

#4. Sarah Giving Birth To A Child At 90:

At 90 it is never possible for a woman to conceive and to give birth to a child. But it was done in the case of Sarah, Abraham's wife, who gave birth to Isaac at 90.

5. Elijah's Fire Challenge:

Another outstanding and impossible miracle ever recorded which was done by God is the one of Elijah vs the prophets of Baal. In the case of Elijah he applied 12 drums of water to his wood and his wood still had to catch fire despite the water.

6. David Vs Goliath Battle:

One of the biggest upset recorded in the Bible is the David vs Goliath battle. A teenage boy, single handedly brought down a full grown man, with an added advantage of tallness. He was still able to do this, though the odds were against him another impossibility changed to reality by God.
All these rubbish tales are not impossible nonsense.
YOU ARE ONLY MOCKING GOD.

Almighty God is greater than your imagination.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

So many things you don't know. Sorry ehn!!
So many things you can't prove.Sorry ehn!!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Sterope(f): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Okay. You have been quoting the wrong person
HellVictorinho:

The world has no creator.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

You are just one out of probably a 6 billion humans who live on the earth!

What makes you special above the remaining

Did I say I am special above others? I already said why I am special and I think its enough to warrant a special visitation.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
Sterope:
Okay. You have been quoting the wrong person
Whatever.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

You can try your gimmick with Buhari (not even Biden), if it works we may entreat God for you!

When Buhari claims to able to hear my thoughts from Aso Rock, I will try it with him. Meanwhile, the god you people said can hear my thoughts is the one I am focused on being convinced he exists and has the acclaimed power you ascribe to him. If he is too tired to treat my matter then that's fine, a non performing god is as useful as a non existing god.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blazepascal(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
MrIcredible:

All these rubbish tales are not impossible nonsense.
YOU ARE ONLY MOCKING GOD.

Almighty God is greater than your imagination.
how I'm I mocking God all my this are in the bible so what your point
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Matthew4sure(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
TURN WATER TO WINE
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Matthew4sure(m): 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Burning bush
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blazepascal(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
blackjack21:

The story of David and Goliath was not an impossibility.
and David was actually in a favourite position to defeat Goliath: David had a sling, which at that can be a close equivalent to a gun.
And Goliath was actually giant simpleton
if it was a simple task. saul soldiers would have gone instead or David brothers but they were scared if David was not a man of God Goliath would have killed him instantly..so it was not easy as you think so ...
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by showafrica(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
"Impossible" to me would be making an amputee's limbs to grow back. It's very easy to do Impossibles in books, hell, even actors do the impossible in movies. doing the impossible in real life however is another story entirely

If you are waiting for evidence to believe in God in the 21st century you are wasting your time. The devil can also grow limbs so what is the difference? If I am God, i won't still answer you because, human brains always want more. Planet earth is a neutral ground for everything, you have the freedom to do anything just like the devil has freedom to do anything. So, you either believe by faith or maintain status quo, choice is yours.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by showafrica(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
ShaqFu:
I still wonder why the impossible of those days in the Bible, is now very impossible is today's world.

Like didn't they say God is today, tomorrow and forever. That he doesn't change and he's ever knowing and everlasting.

So I wonder why all this impossible things stop happening.

Evolution.. Some impossible things are still happening but they are norm to you right now. In the next 100yrs, your children will still ask why are people no longer falling under anointing.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by OyinO: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Yes, in the Bible (Book/Paper). What do you understand by the word "Paper Tiger"?
Paper God indeed.
However, it's not Bible but the real name is "THE BOOK OF MY BIBLE STORIES". They are tales by moonlight - Myths and Legends.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
showafrica:

If you are waiting for evidence to believe in God in the 21st century you are wasting your time. The devil can also grow limbs so what is the difference? If I am God, i won't still answer you because, human brains always want more. Planet earth is a neutral ground for everything, you have the freedom to do anything just like the devil has freedom to do anything. So, you either believe by faith or maintain status quo, choice is yours.

Show us where the devil grew limbs let's see.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by kodded(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Bampeh:
All this people have two things in common which is 'bravery and faith'. People are scared these days, nobody want to take such risk anymore.

Bampeh is brave and has faith
so true
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by showafrica(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

Show us where the devil grew limbs let's see.

Him dey wait make God do am, so he can duplicate and make it look like norm. He is very good at copying and will deceive the whole world with the idea.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
and another impossible thing God did to me and always in 2014 was using N50 to win N322k, N100 to win N141k and N100 to win N1.2m during the months of March, May and September with Nairabet!

in 2020...he is still doing more!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Magmata: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
GrifindorHouse:
Trash trash trash..... I've never seen another race that defends and champions another race's course like the black race..... Jews and Arabs don't give a flying fu.u.ck about our Myths, Legend and History but we are so Overly dedicated in hyping and propagating theirs... Wake up fooooools none of this nonsense ever happened... You believe a Jewish myth that the world started in Eden but reject the believe that it started in Ile Ife just cuz it's Yoruba and it's black. Foooooool wake ur assssssssssss up.

Have you heard of "sweet shit"?

If you know the right condiments to employ, there is a way you package dry shit and people without money to buy will bring rice in exchange.

Every 'myth' has expiry date and, certainly "this too shall pass" but one thing will always remain; the truth.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
showafrica:

Him dey wait make God do am, so he can duplicate and make it look like norm. He is very good at copying and will deceive the whole world with the idea.

But you said devil has done so which is it? If devil cam copy god then the devil is also a god.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Ever8090: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
With God, nothing is impossible
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Dorlarphor10: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
Bmaster:
Op I believe in God and all the miracles he did.

But you know,they say seeing is believing,

I will believe the more if I receive miracles from God.

I am a sickler,help me in begging God to heal me unconditionally from now till next Sunday,thank you

You are heal in Jesus name
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Zenithpeak(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
post=99870889:
AWESOME GOD. shocked

Let us give praises and honour to your Holy Name.

THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH and its inhabitants.

THE OMNIPOTENT, OMNI PRESENT AND OMNI SCIENCE.

THE FIRST AND THE LAST.

THE LION OF JUDAH.

THE ROSE OF SHARON.

THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

THE I AM THAT I AM.

THE SOON COMING KING.

AMEN AMEN and AMEN �
God bless you so much for being a child of God.
Jesus is Lord forever and ever, and there is nothing the devil can do about it.

God bless you real good.

Nothing, absolutely NOTHING.
God bless you a million folds!
You are so in our mind.
Great minds think alike.

Let's share more of God's Holy names for the lovers of Jesus Christ....

JEHOVAH ELOHIM...My Creator.

JEHOVAH EL SHADDAI... My Supplier.

JEHOVAH ADONAI... My Master.

JEHOVAH JIREH... My Provider.

JEHOVAH ROPHE... My Healer.

JEHOVAH NISSI... My Banner.

JEHOVAH MAKADESH... My Sanctifier.

Like someone is preaching for you this days.....

If you know, acknowledge and appreciate the works of God, how come you are supporting people who intentionally destroys the works of God for their personal monetary gains and unquenchable thirst for power?
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Map1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nackzy:
Thanks i appreciate, there are so much Scam on Nairaland so sharing account Number is rather dangerous
alright sir

1 Like

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by joelala(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
Because they only happened in a book called bible....superman did lots of stunts in comic books and movies; still waiting for superman or spiderman to fly down and sit on statue of liberty....
ShaqFu:
I still wonder why the impossible of those days in the Bible, is now very impossible is today's world.

Like didn't they say God is today, tomorrow and forever. That he doesn't change and he's ever knowing and everlasting.

So I wonder why all this impossible things stop happening.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
Reframe your heading because nothing is impossible for God.

Better what is impossible for man
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by MrIcredible: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
how I'm I mocking God all my this are in the bible so what your point
That god in your Bible is definitely not the ALMIGHTY GOD.

Almighty God is beyond all those nonsense and ridiculous fairy tales in the STORY BOOK.

ALMIGHTY GOD CAN NOT BE IN BATTLE WITH HIS SUBJECT (HIS CREATION) LIKE THE DEVIL OR SATAN AS YOU CALL IT.

Revelation 12:7–10

Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Greatest of all miracles was the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. That's the pillar of salvation.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

When Buhari claims to able to hear my thoughts from Aso Rock, I will try it with him. Meanwhile, the god you people said can hear my thoughts is the one I am focused on being convinced he exists and has the acclaimed power you ascribe to him. If he is too tired to treat my matter then that's fine, a non performing god is as useful as a non existing god.
Try your beautiful method with Buhari: call me after!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Clementoons: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
God the performer of the incomprehensibilities working wonder, there is nothing impossible for him to do. The GOD that do mighty things beyond the Imagination of man. GREAT ARE YOU LORD. JEHOVAH, THE ETERNAL GOD THAT CAN NEVER FAIL. I ADORE YOU FOR THE GREAT THING AND FOR THE UNEXPLAINABLE MIRACLE YOU HAVE BEING DOING IN MY LIFE AND IN THE LIFE OF YOUR PEOPLE. THANK YOU JEHOVAH. DADDY YOU ARE TOO PERFECT
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Lomprico2: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

The thing was put there days before so that it looks unrelated to his feat.

na you go put am abi?
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Lomprico2: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
there's no time arguing with you river Thames is in england. the only person that genuinely walked on water was Jesus the rest were just fake

if you existed during the time of moses you will also say the magicians that turned their staff to snakes was also fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.