Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,549 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. (3169 Views)

Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State / Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State. / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by ATTemi: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ntachi, that abacha woman close 2 polo....I don't miss this 2 whenever I am in Enugu.
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by adadike(f): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
Owerri is a very fine city Biko stop saying rubbish. Someone should pls buy bread for me from market square owerri their products including bread na top notch

1 Like

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by EastisBae: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
What a primitive born fool seeking attention. I have lived in Lagos, Abuja, P.H and other cities across Nigeria before relocating to Owerri and I can boldly tell you that Owerri is among the most beautiful, serene and lovely cities in Nigeria with unarguebly the best nightlife!

Owerri has toppled Enugu in terms of beauty while Enugu has better roads. If Owerri is sh1t as the bastard claimed, it won't be having the 3/4th busiest airport in Nigeria! That shows something is happening there for lots of people to be trouping there.

Spits on the primitive fool.
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Gadaluck(m): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kriss216:
I'm from IMO, I was born in Owerri, I schooled in Owerri,(Nursery, Primary and University), I've lived 60% of my life in Owerri, what that man said about Owerri is 100% false!

Owerri got numerous lapses, but, everything that man said is not one of them!

1. One of the few things one consider before opening a bar in Owerri;

* Chilled drinks
*Live football games
*Employ big-nyashed girls

2. There's no specific price of food in all Mama Put in Owerri. You can not request for 3 "okpa anu" and extra plantain, then expect the price to be N500.

3. Owerri is a civil town. Mostly occupied by responsible gentlemen and ladies. 80% of motorists are gentle. And we have this, "I don't care" and "Mind your business" attitude, unlike other Cities.

4. I'm in town presently, Today is mothering Sunday, came for my mum. On my way to church. Where's the dirt and sand?

No mind that hediat. Na owu make am dey misyarn. Owerri no perfect but e sweet sotey folks dey from all parts of the country dey converge for Owerri to do ngwori just for the weekend. I love O'Town forever....
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by EastisBae: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
Freestainworld:
[s]Owerri and Abia are in competition, the governor's of the two state's are always idiots, elected by idiots too.
[/s]
You don't have sense for saying that rubbish. Didn't Imo people vote for Emeka Ihedioha before your useless country removed him through a kangaroo supreme court injustice?

Why am I even responding to someone that calls Owerri a state. Which state are you from so we can access the perfect saints you've been electing?
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Kebbiprince: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
adadike:
Owerri is a very fine city Biko stop saying rubbish. Someone should pls buy bread for me from market square owerri their products including bread na top notch
I will gladly take you there, just choose a date babe

1 Like

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by adadike(f): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kebbiprince:

I will gladly take you there, just choose a date babe
aw! My sweet prince
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Jman24(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
adadike:
aw! My sweet prince

Why do I have this feeling that ... grin

1 Like

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by adadike(f): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jman24:

Why do I have this feeling that ... grin
that what... cheesy
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Jman24(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
adadike:
that what... cheesy

That you probably not female grin
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by adadike(f): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jman24:

That you probably not female grin
Please don't say such again! Am a lady and proudly so
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by rtdCivilservant: 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
adadike:
My love

1 Like

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by vengertime: 12:05am On Mar 15, 2021
IvarDboneless:

Bros na Concord side you dey..go Douglas, world bank, control, even the once neat wetheral road. Do we talk about nekede or naze, egbu road, where even good for owerri again, Shee na mbaise road, abi na old road nekede abi na amakohia side...everywhere is f0cked up all thanks to buhari and the cabal who forcefully install there pupet on us after the wide jubilation of emeka ihedioha....I pray for a painful death to all the politicians who took that joy away from us.

Some of you will just open your mouth wahhhh.

I was in Owerri recently and supreme court governor is doing a good job in terms of road construction. I traveled to Abuja through the so-called Egbu road and it was smooth. Bank road is as clean as Abuja. Wethral road is now smooth. Enough of you miscreants rants.

As for the Op, when I saw where you said you bought mama put food for ₦1,500 that was when I knew you're a bloody liar seeking attention.
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by kubumilano(m): 1:04am On Mar 15, 2021
MrSamsung:

Which Estate is this. You can delete thereafter
Mumu no be estate�
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by IvarDboneless: 7:05am On Mar 15, 2021
vengertime:

Some of you will just open your mouth wahhhh.

I was in Owerri recently and supreme court governor is doing a good job in terms of road construction. I traveled to Abuja through the so-called Egbu road and it was smooth. Bank road is as clean as Abuja. Wethral road is now smooth. Enough of you miscreants rants.

As for the Op, when I saw where you said you bought mama put food for ₦1,500 that was when I knew you're a bloody liar seeking attention.
How much were you paid for this trash you just spilled
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2021
adadike:
Please don't say such again! Am a lady and proudly so

He accused u becoz u allowed that guy to degrade u with all sorts of insult and u still end up romancing with him here.
He is insinuating that no lady who has respect in herseld would do that , that's why he thinks ur account is fake.
If not that I have known u for long here when u were using ur old account "asa***e" I would called u fake too

I read where chipink was trying to tell u something abt it , but u took it another way. Calling it hate.
Its not about hate its about respecting urslef as a woman u should hav simply ignored him and make him irrelevant rather than romancing him. No woman will take that insult and go back to dirt with him.
I like u but u need to be wiser .
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by showafrica(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2021
batista181:
I have have live in JOS, Abuja Lagos and pH but I still prefer owerri 100% see there is nothing to hid owerri will give peace of mind any day any time all those rubbish that guy is saying is unnecessary

I tell u, peace of mind no be here as far as u get good source of income.
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by adadike(f): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

He accused u becoz u allowed that guy to degrade u with all sorts of insult and u still end up romancing with him here.
He is insinuating that no lady who has respect in herseld would do that , that's why he thinks ur account is fake.
If not that I have known u for long here when u were using ur old account "asa***e" I would called u fake too

I read where chipink was trying to tell u something abt it , but u took it another way. Calling it hate.
Its not about hate its about respecting urslef as a woman u should hav simply ignored him and make him irrelevant rather than romancing him. No woman will take that insult and go back to dirt with him.

I stopped being emotional long time ago and I have stop taking all the hate I see in nairaland too serious. The guy was hating on me , I was also hating and insulting him? Now, tell me , they hatred, tell me one positive thing it brought forth - nothing. But when I finally decide to stop hatred and use love, fiam! We became friends. Nairaland is online with so many fake names. I love him just like I love every single soul here ( agape love,) and one more thing, I have decided to stop hosting, to stop the insult because it brings nothing but more hatred and I have decided to overlook the wrongs , the hate , the insult and show love to all and sundry. Finally I don't see anything wrong in a fake name loving another fake name online. Have a blessed day
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
adadike:
I stopped being emotional long time ago and I have stop taking all the hate I see in nairaland too serious. The guy was hating on me , I was also hating and insulting him? Now, tell me , they hatred, tell me one positive thing it brought forth - nothing. But when I finally decide to stop hatred and use love, fiam! We became friends. Nairaland is online with so many fake names. I love him just like I love every single soul here ( agape love,) and one more thing, I have decided to stop hosting, to stop the insult because it brings nothing but more hatred and I have decided to overlook the wrongs , the hate , the insult and show love to all and sundry. Finally I don't see anything wrong in a fake name loving another fake name online. Have a blessed day

Ur problem is u have difficulty in understanding nobody is asking u to hate anyone.. Ignoring some1 doesn't mean hate.
U talking hate hate hate hate.. Love love love love...
Yet u were supporting the killing of 4 fulani families who might be innocent .
But if it was reported to happen in east u for dey talk rubbish.

Ada u are just a dumb girl who lacks understanding
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by adadike(f): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Ur problem is u have difficulty in understanding nobody is asking u to hate anyone.. Ignoring some1 doesn't mean hate.
U talking hate hate hate hate.. Love love love love...
Yet u were supporting the killing of 4 fulani families who might be innocent .
But if it was reported to happen in east u for dey talk rubbish.

Ada u are just a dumb girl who lacks understanding
am a dumb girl . No problem. Thanks all the same. Have a great day
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Ikinternational: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
greymiles:
We know you’re afonja from the west trying to paint owerri black but continue

Omg stop this nonsense...
Must we reason with our juvenile brain all the damn time.

You people always derailing threads to do your tribal drivel
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
adadike:
am a dumb girl . No problem. Thanks all the same. Have a great day

Ok dumb ada.
Have a great day too
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Ikinternational: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Look at 50 naira Dr Phil y'all

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead / Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House / Kano Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Exposed As Mole (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.