Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? (97750 Views)

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by flokii: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Same reason single ladies go after married men, knowing fully well that they have wives at home they perfom conjugal duties on.

9 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Xenry:
Maybe they do it for fun or to stay safe from STD, but it's disgusting.

This is one of the reasons...it is safer to bang a married woman raw than a single lady

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by CSTRR: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

This is one of the reasons...it is safer to bang a married woman raw than a single lady
Ain't that the truth.
Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by davillian(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
I don't know but I feel doing something bad is sweet....

15 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by FreeSpirited: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
To some men, another man's wife be like fertile land that's been watered and nourished by the gardner....that's why it's attractive, beautiful orchad.
If you doubt me, ask why Fulani herdmens like to graze another man's farm....the answer to that question is the reason men love to plunder another man's wife.. ..

14 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by thymm50(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
GOFRONT:
Men are polygamous in nature

Same with women. A woman can sleep with 20 men in a day. Even in the animal kingdom, a female dog can breed with all the available male dogs when she is on heat.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by MackDams(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

Get yours here [url]chocolateboxnigeria.com[/url]
& thank me later!

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by ashawopikin(m): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nicenancy:
Why do some men find other people's wives attractive?

Doesn't the Knowledge that another man (her husband) screws her alone disgust such unscrupulous men

When there are innumerable single women pretty out there?

I love women, I love sex, but one thing I will never do is sleep with another man's wife

19 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
It’s the same way guys try to Bleep their niggas girlfriend. It’s kinda of an ego thing.

11 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by franchasng: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nicenancy:

Doesn't the Knowledge that another man (her husband) screws her alone disgust such unscrupulous men

They go after married women because of no responsibility; her husband pays her bills, all he comes in for is to dig and deposit and go. But if he goes to a single girl, she dumps all her life problems and dreams on him and also expects commitment that will lead to marriage which many guys are not ready for grin

So married ladies make for easy laying without much expenses or commitment cos she wouldn't even want people to see her with the side guy which the guys really enjoy and cherish

18 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by fergie001: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
paulolee:
for some its bcoz the married woman are free from std, easy to get and are easy to.maintain bcox dey hardly bills guys..
You are a suspect grin

franchasng:
They go after married women because of no responsibility; her husband pays her bills, all he comes in for is to dig and deposit and go. But if he goes to a single girl, she dumps all her life problems and dreams on him and also expects commitment that will lead to marriage which many guys are not ready for grin
Well said........ grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by optionalY09: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
behavioral or mental issue

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by engrchykae(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nonexistent:
You've said it all I believe. I don't fucck people's wives even though I've had the opportunity several times not because I have regard or respect for marriage but because I pity my fellow men.
adultery is a grievous sin with expensive consequence.
Run away from it and pray that an evil adulterous woman who will hide her marital status don't come your way.
Yoruba men seem to like sleeping with other people's wives,I think it's a tribal sport for YORUBAS,even magun cannot deter them

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by SmartPolician: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
It's a 2-way thing.

I know a guy who sleeps with a married woman for pay. The funny thing is that the guy is married too.

Well, the lady's husband travels overseas a lot, so he doesn't have time to meet her sexual needs.

Whenever this guy spends a night with her, he gets 20k, nice gifts and great meal at a posh restaurant at VI. grin

6 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by Kobicove(m): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
femi4:
No string attached
No urgent 2k palava
Less drama

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by engrchykae(m): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nonexistent:
You've said it all I believe. I don't fucck people's wives even though I've had the opportunity several times not because I have regard or respect for marriage but because I pity my fellow men.
adultery is a grievous sin with expensive consequence.
Run away from it and pray that an evil adulterous woman who will hide her marital status don't come your way.
Yoruba men seem to like sleeping with other people's wives,I think it's a tribal sport for YORUBAS,even magun cannot deter them..

4 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by femi4: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nicenancy:

No string attached
No urgent 2k palava
Less drama

3 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by madjune(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
It's the devil.

When the devil wants you dead, he makes your coffin as attractive as your king size bed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by dazzlingd(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Men without honour.

Some men are sick and take pleasure in sleeping with other men's wives....they need rehab

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by ashawopikin(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
thymm50:

Same with women. A woman can sleep with 20 men in a day. Even in the animal kingdom, a female dog can breed with all the available male dogs when she is on heat.
abi o, pussy no dey read
Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by Jh0wsef(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ok
Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by pk2me: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Stay away from other mens wives cuz it will lead to regret afterwards.
No gain but pain even if they are tempting you just flew. The worst is when the husband is aware of his wife's infidelity and the poor man grieving about it, sorry will be your case if he ever present the case to God or the gods.

9 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by gnykelly(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nicenancy:

same reason Roseline meuer stole from Tonto dike. same reasons single ladies prefer married men.

7 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by queenjoseph(f): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nonexistent:

Thank you my sweetheart for being such a compassionate person.

I love you my darling.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by franchasng: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
eazzzy1:
1) Self esteem boost. Screwing a married woman gives you the feeling that you are better than the woman’s husband. Women hardly cheat with someone beneath their partners standard.

2) No commitment relationship- eating your cake and having it. She’s married, not looking for a boyfriend, regular calls etc. You don’t easily get fwb situations with single girls, even if it starts she soon begin to want something more.

Single ladies share in the blame.

Once a guy tells a single lady hello, she starts to plan wedding in her head and as soon as she says yes, she start to dump all her life challenges on the poor guy forgetting that the poor guy also have his own problems.

Single ladies should be open to FWB relationship with guys to curb some of all these societal ills, not all relationship with a guy must lead to marriage, as a single lady, sometimes catch some fun responsibly though

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by FiverrTutor(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
ashawopikin:
abi o, pussy no dey read

H

1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by charlesucheh(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Why do I have this feeling that you're speaking on your own DRAMA!
Tell, me!
This threads sounds too personal!
brother, who dey KPANSH your wife??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Another man wife is usually cheaper than single and free ladies.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by feedthenation(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
---This is very disheartening---
Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by niyidenrele: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
paulolee:
for some its bcoz the married woman are free from std, easy to get and are easy to.maintain bcox dey hardly bills guys..
Stop pretending, you are the some
Speaking from experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.