Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? (97747 Views)

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by newoffer: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2021
obinnawhyte:

You'll get the answer fast if only you can rephrase the question to why some married women don't keep their body for their husband alone, why go after men outside their marriage.

Untill you stop making it look like it's all about the men then you wouldn't get your answer.

Ashawo housewives everywhere now
. Ikorodu. Ejigbo-Ikotun. Oworoshok and many areas have cheap married women who kpansh almost for free. Never forget our darling Ajegunle n it's environs
Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by Evince(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
ifytrik:
well the simple truth is that most guys that sleeps with married women don't hide it, they even brag about it, some of them will tell you that if you don't have a sugar mummy, you are not real nigarr. In my own Case, I knew the implications of sleeping with married women from day one, I know it will destroy my destiny and probably destroy my marriage if I finally get married, I have been trying to avoid anything that will have negative effect on my future, I don't care if you believe me or not but I will advice you to always think of your future and your destiny first in everything you do.
uncle it destroys nothing. S*x is s*x so don't think what religion made u believed is a standard. It's only ur conscience that u have to deal with. Fvuking a married woman is same as fvcking somebody's girlfriend

5 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by Vetsolo(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2021
Evince:
uncle it destroys nothing. S*x is s*x so don't think what religion made u believed is a standard. It's only ur conscience that u have to deal with. Fvuking a married woman is same as fvcking somebody's girlfriend

Fact only
Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2021
Joystark:

What if her husband is also banging someone else?

Well that's a chance one has to take...all I know is that married women are usually sweeter than single ladies and they also come with less stress and drama grin
Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by TheCongo2: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
lekki1444:
I dont know what they find in other peoples wives but when you see men suffering from terminal disease or extreme poverty or very unfortunate situations, never ever feel sorry for them, they are paying for their sins .

And how do you know that?
Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by lekki1444: 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
TheCongo2:

And how do you know that?
spiritual wisdom
Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by TheCongo2: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
lekki1444:
spiritual wisdom

Ok.
But when someone suffers, it doesn't necessarily means that the person had sinned.
Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by Xxx123xxx(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
GOFRONT:
Men are polygamous in nature
I usually agree to this when its goes Males animals are polygamous in nature.
Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
paulolee:
for some its bcoz the married woman have less risk of getting std than the single runs girls dt are carless and easy to get
some believe married women and are easy to maaintain bcox dey hardly bills guys bcoz they do have husbands to kill with billings
and some believe dt married women are suffering from lack of care, sex n attention from their ever busy husbands..
Just note that only married women with faithful husbands are free from STDs. While a single lady can insist on protection to avoid contracting STIs from the act, a married woman can't ask for that from her husband.
And so, if he is the unfaithful type, he would be legally and graciously keep infecting her.
Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by BabbanBura(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
Joystark:

This is why men will continue to be surprised by their wives infidelity.

Keep religion and culture aside, you'll realize that women are just as polygamous, sexually active and adventurous.

You seemed to know what you are talking about, mind telling me more, please?
Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by Joystark(f): 7:52pm On May 17, 2021
BabbanBura:

You seemed to know what you are talking about, mind telling me more, please?

I would love to, but I have a feeling y0u understood exactly what I meant. cool
Re: What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? by BabbanBura(m): 10:46pm On May 17, 2021
Joystark:

I would love to, but I have a feeling y0u understood exactly what I meant. cool

I may have a hint, I need to be you to say i understood what you meant! Please let me in on this!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.