Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How Do I Stop This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop This? (1178 Views)

Pls Can We Girls Stop This / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop This? by fresheva(f): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2007
my cousin is in love with me, i used to think i felt the same way too till i met the love of my life a month ago, now what do i do? and i think he still feels that way , how do i stop this rubbish from continuing?
Re: How Do I Stop This? by wealthpos(f): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2007
Don,t give her attention again.that is the only thing i think u can do to stop the bullshit.
Re: How Do I Stop This? by fresheva(f): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2007
am a girl and my cousin is a guy, a year older than i am
thanks 4 the advice i better ignore him
Re: How Do I Stop This? by sammy6(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2007
@fresheva.pls could you make yourself more clear,have you been dating ur cousin?
Re: How Do I Stop This? by doctorb1(f): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2007
wealthpos where you thinking this was some lesbian love grin

fresheva, so the issue is dat you've found another love not that you've opened your eyes and seen the rubbish you were doing??
Re: How Do I Stop This? by osereka(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2007
the way naija babes de fall in and out of love eh?
Re: How Do I Stop This? by MP007(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2007
naija love , na wa oooo
Re: How Do I Stop This? by osereka(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2007
omo I weak o
Re: How Do I Stop This? by iice(f): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2007
doctor b:

fresheva, so the issue is that you've found another love not that you've opened your eyes and seen the rubbish you were doing??

First thing that came to my mind when i read the post! Second thought? If you thought he was the love of your life, then you met another who is the love of your life. . .next one got be wetin? Love of your life? Then the 2nd one go be rubbish? undecided
Re: How Do I Stop This? by osereka(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2007
omo am confused o hnmm. infatuation is now called love in naija embarassed
Re: How Do I Stop This? by fresheva(f): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2007
dont mistake what am trying to say, we have not been dating but i used to like him a lot since we were kids, when we were more grown up i guessed it turned into infatuation which we both knew was wrong and didnt know what to do, the more distant we went from each other the more stronger it felt, we are not dating but know that there is an abomination going on between us, blood related persons having feelings for each other, abomination, we actually tried solving the problem but it seemed nothing worked and it became increasingly difficult for me to fall in love till i met smone finallly, and then all what i thought i felt for him vanished into thin air, now the porlem is even if i dont feel for him anymore, i know he still does, what do i do to sttop this shit, i hope u guys understan me now, we were not dating
Re: How Do I Stop This? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2007
you need to ignore him

if he pushes it tell him that its wrong and besides you have moved on. Next time you see him gist about your new guy

and pray my sista that he does not become obsessed with you
Re: How Do I Stop This? by iice(f): 5:15am On Jul 08, 2007
Ehen, just stay away from him and like salsera said, gist about your new guy. . .try to drive the point home that you are not available and your feelings are engaged.
Re: How Do I Stop This? by Soshio: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2007
Wow,what a situation!
Well i also think you should ignore him.Thats i
Re: How Do I Stop This? by jgirl3: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2007
Cousins in love? Think about what you're doing to yourselves. He has to understand that you will never be together because it is not going to be approved.

Beg the guy to move on and he might just answer you, if not, he might turn this whole thingy into a family matter.

(1) (Reply)

Earthly Love Is An Extension Of Lust / Nigeria Is Blessed With preety ladies / How Do I Live Without U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.