Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head (98767 Views)

Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by mrdharkchild(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
Dis guy no go de spend again for woman o.
Its more like F*uck and eat your chicken..
I wonder what he'd b sexing if he were a nigerian
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by illicit(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
Crazy guy....
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Tedpgrass: 12:03am On Mar 15, 2021
Kraze get different levels and different names!!

Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by olamide0147: 6:25am On Mar 15, 2021
Indeed women is the future
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by princepee: 7:36am On Mar 15, 2021
The man blong to an asylum,he should seek for help fast
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by keypha1: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2021
Oyibo and yeye human right.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2021
This man insane. Enough internet for me today
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Tremple8v: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
He added: “We broke up with Margo. I'm not ready to talk about the reasons for the divorce yet ..

Na here I know say the guy don mad

3 Likes

Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2021

A chicken
please we Nigerians should be glad
of our heediots at least they are not
this deranded⚫

Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
Eminimore:
After all women and chicken have the same brain very useless set of people

Don't generalise especially when u think of ur mother and sisters
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by OBALOLA55(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
Soolmus:
cheesy

Vagina people don show this guy hell

Anyways after pvssy Na still pvssy no rubber can replace kpekus

ALHAJI SOLIU MUSTAPHA YOUR COMMENT IS HARAM sad
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Twelfthman: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
Bullshit
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Lexusgs430: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kriss216:
Chickens are now replacing women.

What a time to be alive.

Remember, ladies are also referred to as birds...... grin

1 Like

Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by flamingREED(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
The future is chicken.

3 Likes

Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Numerouno94(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
This man is actually loosing it.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by ParkleElegant: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
This one has gone Mad
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by falcon01: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
Shedrack777:
this is a real man. unlike us that had to suffer to chyke a lady for 2weeks to four weeks before giving us abunnan, and we still have to suffer their nagggin and maintaince
ubanka ne abunnan grin
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
Uprightness100:
Humanity has lost it!

The level of Depravity of the Human mind today is Abnormal, Demonic, satanic, Babaric, Sodomic and Disgusting.
Just this Past week, a brother in the Lord in the USA was complaining how it's becoming a crime to see a boy / girl and call them as male or female. They have invented different crazy things.
The World is Going Full blown Madness.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves.

Listen Folks! GOD ALMIGHTY cannot be Mocked! HE is Loving, Gracious and Merciful but HE also Kills and Destroys!
Warning!!! GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!!

I Admonish all to Fear GOD! Humble yourselves before and Submit totally to HIM and Flee From these Wickedness and Abominations.
When HE turns his Back on a People , it is Disatrous and Calamitous!
It is a Fearful thing to Fall into HIS Hands!

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Humans create whatever we want
You religious guys told us God created us in his own image
How come you still don’t expect us to create things?
We create whatever we want, that’s what we’re meant to do. We are just fulfilling the purpose of the Divine being that created us
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nmezor(f): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hmmmm end time tins
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Toosure70: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
At times I prefer something like that. devil in my house.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nmezor(f): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
adadike:
This man should go for deliverance biko.
Abi oo...Lolz
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by addexx: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
grin You see madness ehn

There's different HIGHrachy to this thing

1 Like

Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by dankorode(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
Perfecttouch:
grin
I still wonder why this man didn't make do with a real woman
it is the spirit dat quicken the flesh profited nothing..... d demon within him are the one controlling him.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Kingfragz: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
funmilayo32:
werey
asin ehnnn
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by charlesucheh(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
This one's Village people had sleepless night over his Matter.
It's finished!!!!
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Ashirioluwa: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
He is not mentally ok
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by elisho: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
no spending of money no hair doing no t fair no shopping I like this

2 Likes

Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by EMMY76: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
This one is surely possessed by demonic evil spirits those sex dolls can also be possessed by demons.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Mabizeka: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
adadike:
This man should go for deliverance biko.
Shut up you envious creature. you have been replaced with chicken

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by PrinceVM(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
is the future still female or ma mind my biz?
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by BabaIbo: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
Sweetcunt97 see what people have caused.

One man down. A woman has been rendered husbandless*

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.