Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head (98766 Views)

Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2021
Perfecttouch:
grin
I still wonder why this man didn't make do with a real woman

Because of their smelly mouth and smelly yansh abi nyash. Lord have mercy on us.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Matthew4sure(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2021
Why is Lola
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by myhael79: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2021
Satanic Ideas Has Taking Over Him. crySatanic Ideas Has Taking Over Him.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Yarolimpo13: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2021
This man is insane
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by GIdiata(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2021
emmnprince:

I struggled to understand your opinion.

your Saphiere don ward u oo. How's she my Saphiere?

You now shift your attention at Saphiere!

If the future is not real male and female, then the future is what? Oh, you mean the future is Gldiata?

Ask your Saphiere what the future is
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by arsenal444(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2021
Shedrack777:
this is a real man. unlike us that had to suffer to chyke a lady for 2weeks to four weeks before giving us abunnan, and we still have to suffer their nagggin and maintaince
Who is us? please speak for yourself
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Tonitoniton(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2021
there are getting sicker by the day.
the world is truly near its end
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by emmnprince(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
GIdiata:

Ask your Saphiere what the future is

We all know Saphiere answer to that question.

Stop referring to Saphiere as "your." I do not possess her! Beside that, our views are parallel when it comes to the future. This you know!

So you need to tell us what the future is from your viewpoint since you thrashed that of Saphiere with some animosity towards her and rejected mine with fervent scorn.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by WoundedLamb: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kriss216:
Chickens are now replacing women.

What a time to be alive.

If it were a woman that did this, you would have been insulting the entire female gender. Now, a fellow man is going crazy, and you still find a way to look the other way while still insulting the female gender. Why not marry a frog to prove your point?
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by GIdiata(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
emmnprince:

We all know Saphiere answer to that question.

Stop referring to Saphiere as "your." I do not possess her! Beside that, our views are parallel when it comes to the future. This you know!

So you need to tell us what the future is from your viewpoint since you thrashed that of Saphiere with some animosity towards her and rejected mine with fervent scorn.

I remember using the statement "Even if the future is Satan, all we need do is make money".

the Future is human and the rich will dominate
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by emmnprince(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
GIdiata:

I remember using the statement "Even if the future is Satan, all we need do is make money".

the Future is human and the rich will dominate

Who are the humans in the future? Male and female.

Who will be rich in the future? Male and female.

Who are the beings to dominate the future when they become rich? Male and Female.

Without Male and Female to feature in the future, there won't be humans. And if there are no humans, there won't be rich people. And when there are no rich people, no one will dominate the future.

Therefore, the Future is Male and Female.

• My brother we are on the same page unlike Saphiere who is in another page!

1 Like

Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by GIdiata(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
emmnprince:

Who are the humans in the future? Male and female.

Who will be rich in the future? Male and female.

Who are the beings to dominate the future when they become rich? Male and Female.

Without Make and Female to feature in the future, there won't be be humans. And if there are no humans, there won't be rich people. And when there are no rich people, no one is dominate the future.

Therefore, the Future is Male and Female.

• My brother we are the same page unlike Saphiere who is in another page!

Na so
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
France is passing a bill legalize the age of sexual consent to 15yrs for girls, ladies above 18 have competition from younger girls, girls above 15 are considered old women! What a world.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
When God gives some everything, they ungrateful by looking out rubbish!!
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Kriss216: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:

If it were a woman that did this, you would have been insulting the entire female gender. Now, a fellow man is going crazy, and you still find a way to look the other way while still insulting the female gender. Why not marry a frog to prove your point?
So, where did I insult the vagina gender? Abeg transfer your aggression to that man not me.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by n4james2021: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
he needs psychiatric evaluation pls.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Raalsalghul: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Guy respect yourself! undecided
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:
What an insult to womanhood ? How on earth would anybody think a lifeless effigy is better than a human being ? ! Indeed,God is great !
Shut up. The insult is on manhood. Go and get your effigy too. na una go tire. Ewu!!
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2021
BurntSoul:

Don't generalise especially when u think of ur mother and sisters
His mother and sisters are also in the category of useless set of people.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 20, 2021
Kriss216:

Maybe he's tired of too much nagging grin

Why you never get yours? cheesy cheesy What are you waiting for?
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2021
Mabizeka:
Shut up you envious creature. you have been replaced with chicken

Quiet! Ewu! Go and get your chicken to satisfy you sexually, abi what are you waiting for cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Kriss216: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2021
Citygal:

Why you never get yours? cheesy cheesy What are you waiting for?
I tell you say I no get
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 20, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
This ur comment shows that u are been tormented emotionally,spiritually and physically just because of a toy.
You should be getting your toys too instead of using reverse psychology on women. Abi you want make e pain us? grin grin grin It’s your torment bro.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Ibadanpikin: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2021
Citygal:

You should be getting your toys too instead of using reverse psychology on women. Abi you want make e pain us? grin grin grin It’s your torment bro.
Who be this,if i slap u eh....
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 20, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
Who be this,if i slap u eh....
What are you waiting for, come slap me na. Olodo.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2021
Kriss216:

I tell you say I no get
Has you con get now, why is woman your major life problem?

You should be facing your toy squarely bro.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Ibadanpikin: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
Citygal:

What are you waiting for, come slap me na. Olodo.
If u call me olodo again wetin i go do u eh.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

The female gender is his life problem, he can’t just get his eyes off women cheesy cheesy he must nag about women.

Probably them don do am shege for this life embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Kriss216: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Citygal:
Has you con get now, why is woman your major life problem?
You should be facing your toy squarely bro.
I'm not your bro, biko cheesy
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kriss216:

I'm not your bro, biko cheesy

Painment. Read to comprehend, bro cheesy
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Citygal:

His mother and sisters are also in the category of useless set of people.

cheesy grin cheesy

That's actually what he meant
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head by KwinnEsther: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
Kwinesther:
Abii...your fore mothers, mother, aunties and sisters inclusive.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.