Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu (46991 Views)

FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by TheMostComplex1: 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Werey man & mumu Regina

1 Like

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx to his homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
No be anal fissure kill ur papa ni. grin
Nigga went for one night stand with a body builder and Neva came back grin
E choke

post=99887448][/quote]
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Truthabulabula(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Stacyo
What's your native name?
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by SHIIITHOLE: 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Rubbish talk! Ghanaian women are good. What exactly is your problem with Ghanaiaian women?

obama30:

I marcy for FFK the day he will be beating up at Ghana when this Gambler of a Regina finishes her gambling with him.

He's just joking with a Ghanaian, for a Ghanian to love Nigerian means he/she see the Nigerian as something win in gambling.

FFK you have power to do chikwe as you wish, but i am waiting to see how powerful you are the day the gambler your living with finishes with you, that is if your alive to fight her. Even rich men in Ghana don't marry Ghanians lady because the girls knew all type of poison that cannot dictate by lab.

I am sorry for what is coming to you from viper snake you're praising.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by kalu61(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Nwanna u are right but u okwa ifu that chikwendu girl anaghim emelu ya ebele ma ncha. How can she not see through FFK who has serial cases of domestix abuse and violence undecided

Okwa ifu nwada obuna na achoghi inwe uche , obu ihe kwesili ha.. chop am and dump am if that will make am get sense.
Ufodu nime ha enweghi uche. ubulu okuko
Odogwu.

Ikpofegom n'asusu Igbo.

lsi kote ebu......Ogba ya

2 Likes

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
drinoayo:
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode on Sunday praised his first wife Regina Fani-Kayode, a Ghanaian, describing her as ‘faithful’, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Fani-Kayode regularly praises Regina on social media. However, his most recent adulation followed a statement the Ghanaian released on Saturday attacking the ex-minister’s estranged wife Precious Chikwendu who is seeking custody of her four children in court.

Regina in the statement claimed Chikwendu had written defamatory and scandalous things about her husband which were false.

‘‘Precious Chikwendu, a strange woman that he took under his roof, married under law and custom, and lived with for seven years. Who are you trying to fool? You are nothing but a wretched ingrate and God will punish you and all your siblings for your ingratitude and lies,’’ she said.

‘‘Precious, you are just a sick woman and a big liar. I know you collected over half a million USD dollars from Femi within the first few months of meeting him for a fake investment. We have witnesses to prove it and remember that you even asked me to thank him for it. I also know he set you up in one business or the other four times in seven years and got you offices etc. but you squandered it all.”

Chikwendu had claimed that Fani-Kayode abused her while they were married and that he had mental issues, but Regina countered, saying Chikwendu was the one “locked up in a mental hospital for one month after trying to kill him and his children.”

Celebrating his wife on Mothering Sunday, Fani-Kayode wrote on social media:

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10159276764932210/

Chikwendu, a former beauty queen, wants the court to compel Fani-Kayode to give her a monthly payment of N3.5 million for the upkeep of the four sons.

The news of their separation was made public in September 2020.

Igbo wife seeking 3.5 million naira monthly upkeep for four children for life. grin

3.5 times 12 months for life. Ahaaa!

Everything is business for my people.

How reasonable is that request even if the husband is a billionaire. More reason Davido is reluctant to tie the knot with Chioma. She might wake up one day and ask for 5million monthly upkeep for Ifeayin after divorce. grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
kalu61:
Odogwu.

Ikpofegom n'asusu Igbo.
Osi kote ebu......Ogba ya

Agu nna.. Umuaka ndia me emechu anyi ihu. Isi ka igwa ha eziokwu fa ebibo kwube inyo... Otutu nime ha enweghi uche.

Jee ebe ugwu ifu ka ndi ugwu ji ha eme ihe mpito , ma ndi ofe.
Umuada anyi neme ka ndi abulu onu.

Before ana m emelu ha ebele, Mana ugbua ebele anwugo.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by TATALoAlaMu: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pasan ta fi na iya ile, onbe lori aja fun iyawo....
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by kalu61(m): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Agu nna.. Umuaka ndia me emechu anti ihu. Is I ka igwa ha eziokwu fa ebibo kwube inyo... Otutu nine ha enweghi uche.

Jee ebe ugwu ifu ka ndi ugwu ji ha eme ihe mpito , ma ndi ofe.
Umuada anyi neme ka ndi abulu onu.

Before ana m emelu ha ebele, Mana ebele anwugo.
imana eburu uzo chupu egbe biara ibu nwa okuku tupe atawa okuko uta.

Umunwyani igbo amaka, we uche ma rusi oru ike. Ole na ole na emegeri, nacho onye ha ga eri tumadi ndi kee Precious chere na ha makasiri na nma.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by BlackPantherxXx: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

NIGHTMARE0O7 to his homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
E choke grin
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by mechanics(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
Hmmmm, I just hope he won't dump her.
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by darkwan: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
over half a million USD dollars.... shocked shocked

wtf....

from where this basstards have soo much money from to dash woman....

1 Like

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
She collected half a million dollar during the early stages of their meeting......i:e 500k USD in just early stages of your meeting.a Nigeria minister for that, indeed Nigeria has been sucked dried

2 Likes

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by darkwan: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
toobusy:
She collected half a million dollar during the early stages of their meeting......i:e 500k USD in just early stages of your meeting.a Nigeria minister for that, indeed Nigeria has been sucked dried

ehen...aviation sector was practicaly dead....

but people only care about who fvck who....

who has that type money to give....??

1 Like

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by chineloSA(f): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
He is triangulating her with Precious. Using the old wife to fight his battle.

Women, wake up!!!! Its not your battles, but his, refuse to be someone's flying monkey.

If he tries to bring you into his drama, he is not worth it. He will likely do it to you in the near future.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by aalangel(f): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Mtchewww to all of them, especially FFK.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by jrusky(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
obama30:

I marcy for FFK the day he will be beating up at Ghana when this Gambler of a Regina finishes her gambling with him.

He's just joking with a Ghanaian, for a Ghanian to love Nigerian means he/she see the Nigerian as something win in gambling.

FFK you have power to do chikwe as you wish, but i am waiting to see how powerful you are the day the gambler your living with finishes with you, that is if your alive to fight her. Even rich men in Ghana don't marry Ghanians lady because the girls knew all type of poison that cannot dictate by lab.

I am sorry for what is coming to you from viper snake you're praising.

Bro tell us more. I heard this same thing from a Ghanian man I met somewhere in 2018 but I was like could it be true that Ghanian women know killer poison than Russia KGB?

Pls tell us more if you don't mind its not to throw hate punchs but for better understanding and information.
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by emmnprince(m): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Macsjebs:
Things are happening embarassed

...As an introvert who avoids crowd stares/attention, my experience in church was a little embarrassing

But then, it shows that God's word is settled and indeed, according to 2 Corinthians 13:1 - 'every fact is confirmed by the testimony of two or more persons'

The inner satisfaction I felt experiencing firsthand all the reviews Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature somewhat made up for the 'embarrassment'

If you have nothing meaningful to say, but keep repeating this copy and paste post "every now and then", kindly read and pass in one piece.
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
kalu61:
imana eburu uzo chupu egbe biara ibu nwa okuku tupe atawa okuko uta.

Umunwyani igbo amaka, we uche ma rusi oru ike. Ole na ole na emegeri, nacho onye ha ga eri tumadi ndi kee Precious chere na ha makasiri na nma.

Icho IBU uzo chupu egbe ma na nwa okuko nacho cho ka egbe bulu ya.

Agu hapu okwu.. Ahujugom anya amam ihem na agwa GI.
Ndi na enweghi uche kita kariri ndi nwere uche. ALU ma eme.
Okwa mu na ha no na Facebook group na twiter, otutu nime ha ekwu inyo maka ihe gbasalu precious , ha na achi ochi na ihe na na eme na ewute umuafor
Ha si na ha ga na Apia oku na enweghi onye ogbasalu , na umumwoke ha adighi mma.
Umu nwayi ofe enwe ike ikwu UDI ihea.

Agu hapu okwu ALU na eme..
Umu ada anyi adighi otua na mbu.
Ha na emebisi kwa ubochi

2 Likes

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
. BlackPantherxXx to his homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
No be anal fissure kill ur papa ni.
Nigga went for one night stand with a body builder and Neva came back
E choke
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
FFK and his group of foreign harl0ts that he calls wives....what he failed to understand about Igbo women is that they are lazy ass b!tches whose only life ambition is to marry a rich man and cash out. You can fvck the yamlegged b!tch, but use a condom, don't let her have your kids, don't marry her, don't let her know your financial standing, 70% of Igbo chics are runs girls, professional gold diggers seeking to enrich themselves and their poverty striken families via your wealth, they are a tribe of leeches and no sensible self made Yoruba guy will fall for their antics, only spoilt, entitled yoruba kids like FFK raised with a silver spoon fall prey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by olajohnson5(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
It's not funny, I wonder why she left FFK then.
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by BlackPantherxXx: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

NIGHTMARE0O7 to his homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
E choke grin
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
. BlackPantherxXx to his homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
No be anal fissure kill ur papa ni.
Nigga went for one night stand with a body builder and Neva came back
E choke

[/quote]
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by kushme: 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
cococandy:
this is the kind of trash that some of you consider virtuous. Eww.

You idiot, a man needs to slap the candy outta your Coco.

I look forward to see you experience hard knock for always disrespecting men who gave you comfort and good life.. You try to insult men not remembering the fact that men made a home for you.
If you continue to disrespect reasonable men just because of few rapists, your unattractiveness will suffer from the same rational men, soon.

You ingrate and privileged ass judge go someday feel the wrath of men you tag enablers based on your stupid rapist 1/10 theory....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Tomilola360: 1:03am On Mar 15, 2021
this guy keeps jumping from woman to woman.

These Yoruba Muslims sha....

Thank God Christians don't do this

grin
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by doeeyed: 2:37am On Mar 15, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Nwanna u are right but u okwa ifu that chikwendu girl anaghim emelu ya ebele ma ncha. How can she not see through FFK who has serial cases of domestix abuse and violence undecided

Okwa ifu nwada obuna na achoghi inwe uche , obu ihe kwesili ha.. chop am and dump am if that will make am get sense.
Ufodu nime ha enweghi uche. ubulu okuko

Half a million dollars can be truly "blinding"!!

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by doeeyed: 2:46am On Mar 15, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Igbo wife seeking 3.5 million naira monthly upkeep for four children for life. grin

3.5 times 12 months for life. Ahaaa!

Everything is business for my people.

How reasonable is that request even if the husband is a billionaire. More reason Davido is reluctant to tie the knot with Chioma. She might wake up one day and ask for 5million monthly upkeep for Ifeayin after divorce. grin

Davido should either have a watertight extended pre-nup or just keep it as it is. When she finds someone richer, she will leave... It's obvious he's not yet ready to settle.

A woman who sits as Chioma does, with no personal career after several attempts,despite his blatant disrespectful affairs and escapades, is like a patient camouflage scorpion waiting to sting....

2 Likes

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by dederocs(m): 3:27am On Mar 15, 2021
This man weak, woman nyansh angry
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by HRMK: 4:36am On Mar 15, 2021
ghanaian wife?where was she when ffk was getting married to the other lady?the other lady ffk announced gave birth to his baby few weeks ago,is she too his wife?how many wives has ffk or are they his concubines?this man has a lot of explaining to do!nigerians are no fools!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job / Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College / The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.