Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu (46993 Views)

FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by musajo1(m): 6:16am On Mar 15, 2021
He cannot manage his home well because he is busy opening his dirty mouth to talk shit about pmb and the north.
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Kingzjayzee: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2021
her nose like fresh puff puff gringrin
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by akdjr(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2021
FFK seems to be a cheater that his gf wife can't do without. I think a journalist need to grant Bianca Ojukwu interview to tell the public about her relationship with FFK and how the man treat women.
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2021
doeeyed:

Half a million dollars can be truly "blinding"!!

Shebi she dey claim say she get money before and was comfortable.. She was beauty queen na them dey get money

Her problem just greed....
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by alexola20(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2021
One thing about fat people, mostly women,they never like to show their entire body in a pic but only the chubby cheeks and big head.
SaintBishop:
Is that his Ghana wife? shocked shocked She's hot grin grin
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by EndRape2(f): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2021
This woman is the most useless woman I have ever seen, fighting another woman because of your useless husband that careless about your emotions, a useless man that is busy IMPREGNATING different women, you are defending a dog that will still marry the next available woman,. Shame on you woman , shame on you, no wonder he left you, you lack sense.
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by ibedun: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2021
cococandy:
Pick me pick me yet he cheated on you with several women and had four children with this one you’re attacking.
Self esteem in the gutter.
Seeking male approval on steroids

Ashawo! Keep quiet!
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by SaintBishop: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2021
alexola20:
One thing about fat people, mostly women,they never like to show their entire body in a pic but only the chubby cheeks and big head.
I know right? grin
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2021
The first wife is so faithful he went and married this one. Wetin money no go carry women enter?

FFK is a known drug addict, drugs can make people do anything. Precious was doing Snowwhite instead of learning from how he treated his previous wives and saving money(Regina Daniel take note).

When you sell your body for money this is what happens. Igbo women have been collecting Ls at hands of Yoruba men recently
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by SHIIITHOLE: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
Yes now. Ghanaians are masters in witchcraft. Nigerians don’t do witchcraft. In fact Nigerians are very good people, they don’t cheat, they are not violent and they love themselves well well

engrchykae:
you seem to know ghanaians very well,I heard they are masters in witchcraft
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by engrchykae(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
SHIIITHOLE:
Yes now. Ghanaians are masters in witchcraft. Nigerians don’t do witchcraft. In fact Nigerians are very good people, they don’t cheat, they are not violent and they love themselves well well

we are not better as a people but Nigerians go to Ghana for spiritual purposes,it simply means that ghana is ahead of us.
I have nothing against the Asante,am a fan,I am proud of king mprempeh and kwame nkrumah.
In Africa,I respect the following in the following order
1.the Ethiopians(because of menelik,hailey selassie.
2.the Asante (Ghana) because of king mprempeh and nkrumah
3.the Zulu (because of shaka and madiba)
4.only Jaja,king dosunmu and ojukwu are Worth to call men.
The rest of Nigerian leaders are British Slaves.
Murtala is a nationalist but they killed him.
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Teleprompter(f): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
Triangulation in high places

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque / Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.