Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu (46992 Views)

FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by OritoJasi: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Drama King. If she's all that why is he not with her?
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by duro4chang(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
We are watching
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Reelmii: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Fear Ghanaian women, even their men dey run from them...
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Djyucee1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Stupid and very promiscuous man
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by theTranslator: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Shikena:
I'm 100% positive that within six months we go hear "Breaking News: Alaafin marries Ghanaian beauty!" grin
Nah...
Strictly Nigerian
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Kobicove(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
This guy and drama undecided
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Springboot: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Precious married FFK only because of money and the result is what she's seeing now, girls please learn to work hard for your own money so you can marry out of love and not who to take you out of poverty.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Yus2020: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
FFK so useless man

1 Like

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by BlackPantherxXx: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Nwanna u are right but u okwa ifu that chikwendu girl amaghim emelu ya ebele ma ncha. How can she not see through FFK who has serial cases of domestix abuse and violence undecided

Okwa ifu nwada obuna na achoghi in we uche wey, obu obu ihe kwesili ha.. chop am and dump am if that will make am get sense.
Ufodu nime ha enweghi uche. ubulu okuko

Keep quiet... doesn't stop ya women chasing after them.

Snow white should have known, after he dumped Bianca for Ikemba grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by lereinter(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
Avoid drugs

Oloriburuku ffk
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Onelove508: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lolz.
This man na comedian o.
How many wives na.
All of them na best.
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by lebete3000: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
Reelmii:
Fear Ghanaian women, even their men dey run from them...

Seriously? And me wey been dey fantasize about their big, black & fresh bumbum sad

1 Like

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by LordOfTheGame: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
FFK have become something every young man will not want to be like. May God have mercy and deliver him.
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Keep quiet... doesn't stop ya women chasing after them.
Snow white should have known, after he dumped Bianca for Ikemba grin

Does that stop u from running to Benin republic ?/ grin
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by clothingonline(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
FFK real mvp all spec he had seen it all
Check my signature men clothing wholesale price
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by ipobarethieves: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
sad iPOB women don sufa sad.From Chikwendu to Chioma sad
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by BlackPantherxXx: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Does that stop u from running to Benin republic ?/ grin

Yeah. I dey dia with ya mama grin
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by engrchykae(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
obama30:

I marcy for FFK the day he will be beating up at Ghana when this Gambler of a Regina finishes her gambling with him.

He's just joking with a Ghanaian, for a Ghanian to love Nigerian means he/she see the Nigerian as something win in gambling.

FFK you have power to do chikwe as you wish, but i am waiting to see how powerful you are the day the gambler your living with finishes with you, that is if your alive to fight her. Even rich men in Ghana don't marry Ghanians lady because the girls knew all type of poison that cannot dictate by lab.

I am sorry for what is coming to you from viper snake you're praising.
you seem to know ghanaians very well,I heard they are masters in witchcraft
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Yeah. I dey dia with ya mama grin

Ur mama wey dey sell agbo for computer village Neva come back oh grin
Na tomorrow she go come..
Anytin for the omo igbo customers
"Buy one bottle and use me test am" grin
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Tinocosta17(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
I don't know who to believe again.
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by 1759ademola(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
Olosho Chikwendu can never do business nah, no matter how much she's given. She belong to the street like all those Instagram Olosho.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Reelmii: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
lebete3000:

Seriously? And me wey been dey fantasize about their big, black & fresh bumbum sad
their women know how to use voodoo to trap a man, especially if he is rich, and wen they are done, they look for another available man

I have a Ghanaian brother in law, that was the reason he did not not marry a Ghanaian, even the female in his family do not like my sister because she (my sister) no let them chop the guy as they want, they wanted to be in control of the guys wealth .... fear those people oo
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Reelmii: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
lebete3000:

their women know how to use voodoo to trap a man, especially if he is rich, and wen they are done, they look for another available man

I have a Ghanaian brother in law, that was the reason he did not not marry a Ghanaian, even the females in his family do not like my sister because she (my sister) no let them chop the guy as they want, they wanted to be in control of the guys wealth .... fear those people oo
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by themanderon: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
If she is that good then go back to her and stop pestering us abi kilode? An old man like this making a caricature of himself. Its like this man was spoilt as a child that is why he has never really grown up even in his 60's.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by BlackPantherxXx: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

NIGHTMARE0O7 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Ur mama wey dey sell agbo for computer village Neva come back oh grin
Na tomorrow she go come..
Anytin for the omo igbo customers
"Buy one bottle and use me test am" grin

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by lebete3000: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
Reelmii:

I have a Ghanaian brother in law, that was the reason he did not not marry a Ghanaian, even the female in his family do not like my sister because she (my sister) no let them chop the guy as they want, they wanted to be in control of the guys wealth .... fear those people oo

Lols, I even thought they had terrible attitudes. If that's the case, I go chop their pomo taya.

Upon all the mouth wey Taraba & Benue ppl get say dem go jaz person dìck, I fvck nonsense comot for their towtow no be small.

Me dey like these superstitious kind of people wella. Them gullible die and sweet to fvck.

Na so one babe tell me sey if I spread gist the way I take fvck her, sey my prick go just turn to towtow, I laugh inside no be small cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mumu people.

The only tin I believe & fear is violence, poisoning and false accusation. See that voodoo stuff ba, na myth to frighten children. I don't mean to make you see otherwise though, cos people would always believe whatever they wanna believe, irrespective of whatever you tell them. undecided
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=99887177][/quote]

No be anal fissure kill ur papa ni. grin
Nigga went for one night stand with a body builder and Neva came back grin
E choke grin
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pick me pick me yet he cheated on you with several women and had four children with this one you’re attacking.
Self esteem in the gutter.
Seeking male approval on steroids

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by cococandy(f): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
Macsjebs:
Nice, woman of virtue

.'
this is the kind of trash that some of you consider virtuous. Eww.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by bluefilm: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
SaintBishop:
Is that his Ghana wife? shocked shocked She's hot grin grin

Very hot, I must add

2 Likes

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by BlackPantherxXx: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

NIGHTMARE0O7 to his homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
No be anal fissure kill ur papa ni. grin
Nigga went for one night stand with a body builder and Neva came back grin
E choke grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Stomoney(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
FFK na very WISE nigga from all angles.I get reasons supporting this man on woman matter smiley
densiks:
FFK na very useless werey from all angles.

I Dey enjoy him comedy angry

Meanwhile are IPobians not seeing what FFK is doing to their beloved hardworking daughter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College / The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.