Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) (82362 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by bukxy: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2021
unmask:
I have. No answer there. Who created the earth that was without form and void?

What day of the week is the sabbath (rest day)? since each day could have been any day in a thousand years. Except of course your tell me day 1 started on Monday, day 2 on Tuesday etc

did u read the part i bracket" (though he created them)"

where i typed "and rested on the 7th day"
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by suratwo62: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2021
MetroBaba1:

Comparing scientific calculation with heaven and hell doesn't and will never correlate
Answer the question. You are using scientific methods to talk with and communicate with someone you cannot see. And you say heaven and hell dont correlate with scientific methods.

Infact which heaven and hell are you referring to??

Ordinary Mars takes 6 months to reach traveling at astounding speeds.
So where is heaven??

Before Mars? After Pluto??
It took a space ship New Horizons 9 years to get to Pluto. So where are heaven and hell?
After Alpha Centauri
Where are heaven and hell
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2021
brainhgeek:

This question is one that can have a severe effect on your psychology. You might think yourself out of sanity if you intend finding out. He has no beginning or end. Not bound by time like mortals. He is from eon to eon. He doesn't live in eternity,eternity lives in Him.

Lol, how did you know this? And how come you are already giving this intelligent designer a gender and all these attributes? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by holocron: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2021
almarthins:

Science can't explain everything because many things transcend science. A witch who use banana leaf to travel to Europe, can science explain that ?

Asking such questions means you don't know what science is. Try to find out. Science is not just a body of dogmatic knowledge and explanations about the whole workings of nature. No. Science is a methodology and system of reasoning that is used to decipher the secrets of the workings of the universe. Scientific reasoning and methods enables the invention of the magical technological gaskets that we cannot now live without. Yes, presently some things have not been explained by science but research is going on. The scientific method is the only time tested way to understand the structure and workings of the universe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2021
bonetalk:

Earth is about 4.5 billions years old,,,,
Life span of the sun 13.5 billions

The age of the universe is determined by the sun. I wasn't talking about planet earth.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

Who's the intelligent designer's intelligent designer? cheesy cheesy
Let me throw it right back at you. You see an Artificial Intelligent computer and you know that something much more intelligent must have designed it right? Then you see man, an intelligent being and you know something must have designed the perfect form and intelligence of man...but you believe that this highly unendingly intelligent being that is man was made by an irrational, thoughtless, random,inanimate explosion?? If you believe so then so be it.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
MetroBaba1:

Comparing scientific calculation with heaven and hell doesn't and will never correlate
This heaven and hell issue is really bogging you, right?
The fact is whether you believe or not, heaven and hell are real and waiting for you at the end of your life here on earth.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by hstar: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ok
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Djamel(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
neutrotoba:

The word "dinosaur" was coined in 1841, but you except a book that has existed thousands of years before that to have used the word

Thanks for the insight

however, it should have given us a picture of what it is.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
unmask:
as a zoologist is it possible to fit a pair of all the living land animals on Noah's ark?
Let's do a bit of bible study here.
I will take you back to Genesis 7:1-3
There are facts I would want to point out from that passage
I. All animals were not taken into the Ark in pairs, unclean animals and flying creatures were 7 pairs.
II. The concept of species makes that passage look confusing to you guys. The taxa did not come into use until the mid-seventeenth century (the 1600s) when John Ray, an English naturalist coined it . 'kind' as used by the bible definitely does not refer to species as we know now. It probably refers to animals that look alike since there was no taxonomical yardstick beyond gender and morphology in those days. An observe would have classified a dog and a wolf together, an American black bear and an Asian black bear( take for instance) since they look alike and can interbreed, irrespective of the fact that they are different species.
III. Biodiversity and gene pool were not too large as we have now. The population had not exploded then, so, it was easier to have a knowledge of biodiversity in that period than now
IV. Approximately how many animals were on the Ark? According to the book The Genesis Flood, Doctors Morris and Whitcomb, there would have been an average of 35,000 animals on board with Noah and his family.
V. How large was Noah's Ark? According to the bible, it was of the dimension length 300 cubits, breadth 50 cubits, and height 30 cubits i.e. 450 x 75 x 45 , roughly two-thirds the size of titanic. These would perfectly house those animals
VI. Did aquatic animals die too? Some would have died because as the water level rose, the pressure difference in water height would have killed some aquatic animals and when the water was receding, some could have landed on land and died. In one sense, most aquatic animals would have survived. Logical to say the ocean/aquatic habitat has more biodiversity compared to other habitats.

If you care to explore the origin of life, I can refer to books that will help you understand both concepts, which are both logical but one is a theory, and the other looks more factual. You might also want to consider studying genetics and inheritance as well as lookup videos on archaeology and origin of life. In all, be as open as possible when digging out facts.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Djamel(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
yommen:

The Bible never mentioned ball animal names but God created all creatures and instructed man to give names to the animals. The Bible would not have mentioned everything that happened or else the Book itself will still be in print.

True.

but Such massive and important life creatures would have been discussed at one point.

remember, Dinasours were very early beast that roamed the earth when the earth was young

the Bible would have talked about it judging from their importance in evolution of the earth and Ofcourse the meteor rock that made them go extinct. it might not be in a scientific way,probably put biblically.still, a picture about them would have been created for us to ponder about

the earth is far above 6000 years

I can feel it..... it's too old
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Djamel(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
What's dragon ? Some people just dey talk wetin dem no sabi

bro dragon na dragon

the description differs
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Djamel:

Thanks for the insight

however, it should have given us a picture of what it is.

of course, it did in Job there are descriptions of strange animals that fit the description of dinosaurs
i. Behemoth (Job 40:15-24)
ii. Leviathan (Job 41:18-19, Psalm 104:26, Is 27:1)
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Golan007:

By scientific method.

How do people know there's heaven and hell?

You do know that it is approximate. Not saying it js wrong but it's not exactly science.

Why is it not 70, 140, 543 years?
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by JustJesse(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Am I actually reading a thread where adult Nigerians are saying the earth is less than 70 million years old and dinosaurs never existed because they weren't mentioned in the holy books? ಠ_ಠ
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by JustJesse(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
brainhgeek:

of course, it did in Job there are descriptions of strange animals that fit the description of dinosaurs
i. Behemoth (Job 40:15-24)
ii. Leviathan (Job 41:18-19, Psalm 104:26, Is 27:1)
It is not possible that humans met any creatures that were dinosaurs, not even Adam ಠ_ಠ
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Channi: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
Radioactivity and carbon dating
pozehnani:
70million what?? shocked.

Is the earth even up to 7 millions years?
Lie with conscience na.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Orire01(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
7victor:

I have sent you message concerning the laptop issue.

I need one.

Replied! Check mail
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
Grandmeister:

Let me throw it right back at you. You see an Artificial Intelligent computer and you know that something much more intelligent must have designed it right? Then you see man, an intelligent being and you know something must have designed the perfect form and intelligence of man...but you believe that this highly unendingly intelligent being that is man was made by an irrational, thoughtless, random,inanimate explosion?? If you believe so then so be it.

I never said this, so where is this poor assumption coming from? undecided
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Chudyfuto(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Radioactive dating
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Image123(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

Not surprised your frustrated self would come here looking for me to quote me 10 times. grin
Bask in your tears bro. grin grin grin

Don't need to look around for you Samuel, make mummy stop weeping over you.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
JustJesse:

It is not possible that humans met any creatures that were dinosaurs, not even Adam ಠ_ಠ

Don't be too sure. We still have crocodilians who survived many years. They coexisted with dinosaurs. Adam would have undoubtedly seen crocodilians. Many dinosaurs could have existed during his time too. The only evidence you have against or for are discovered fossils. We are only a timeline away from another discovery.
Humanity was saner at a time until we started self destructing. We hope that one day, we won't start include the Amazon forest and ice caps in history books
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Image123:

Don't need to look around for you Samuel, make mummy stop weeping over you.

cry Imagine being so frustrated that you have to stalk someone everyday. Don't you have a family to attend to? grin grin grin
Omo, you go cry tire. grin
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by 7victor(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Orire01:

Replied! Check mail
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Image123(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

cry Imagine being so frustrated that you have to stalk someone everyday. Don't you have a family to attend to? grin grin grin
Omo, you go cry tire. grin

Keep deceiving yourself after the one your father has deceived you. You will continue to receive sense as long as you talk nonsense on the forum.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Image123:

Keep deceiving yourself after the one your father has deceived you. You will continue to receive sense as long as you talk nonsense on the forum.

I understand that I hurt your feelings, hence your tears and frustration, but don't worry you'll be fine. grin
Old man wey no get better thing to do than to stalk someone everyday. grin grin
Cry more bro.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Ezzywaymadu(m): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
Corona people don start again I don't no what them want introduce again

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

I never said this, so where is this poor assumption coming from? undecided
That is basically what the Big Bang and the theory of evolution essentially means when you remove the ‘scientific’ toga.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
Grandmeister:

That is basically what the Big Bang and the theory of evolution essentially means when you remove the ‘scientific’ toga.

I never mentioned the big bang theory or evolution. Find a better argument abeg. undecided
Unbelief in a god does not equate to belief in scientific theories.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

I understand that I hurt your feelings, hence your tears and frustration, but don't worry you'll be fine. grin
Old man wey no get better thing to do than to stalk someone everyday. grin grin
Cry more bro.

You don't hurt me like you do your parents, remember them. They are praying for you. THINK and abstain from nonsense posts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design / These Snakes Slice Open Toads & Eat Their Organs While Prey Is Still Alive (Pix) / Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.