Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,958 members, 7,956,606 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) (83075 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Macsjebs:

The guy no dey tire for argument smiley

Could you spare a minute to see my thread, perhaps, u may be willing to get one or two stuffs just as many other Nairalanders did and posted reviews: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume

May God Bless you tremendously and reward your efforts to win Souls for His Kingdom

I believe, one day Samuel with give his life to Christ eventually and your efforts over him will yield results by the Grace of God, Amen

Amen brother, thanks for the extended offer as well.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Image123:

You don't hurt me like you do your parents, remember them. They are praying for you. THINK and abstain from nonsense posts.

Who is this one? grin
And what nonsense is he talking about?
I can tell you're very hurt as you're unable to make a sentence without mentioning one's parent. You should be ashamed of yourself. grin grin
Adult baby. grin grin grin
My relatives don't even complain about my umbelief, it is you, a mere stranger who's frustrated about it. Cry more abeg. Adult baby. grin grin grin
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, how did you know this? And how come you are already giving this intelligent designer a gender and all these attributes? cheesy

How did you know or believe in the 70million year old?
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

Who is this one? grin
And what nonsense is he talking about?
I can tell you're very hurt as you're unable to make a sentence without mentioning one's parent. You should be ashamed of yourself. grin grin
Adult baby. grin grin grin
My relatives don't even complain about my umbelief, it is you, a mere stranger who's frustrated about it. Cry more abeg. Adult baby. grin grin grin

Abstain from nonsense posts, mummy is praying for you.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Macsjebs:

The guy no dey tire for argument smiley

Could you spare a minute to see my thread, perhaps, u may be willing to get one or two stuffs just as many other Nairalanders did and posted reviews: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume

May God Bless you tremendously and reward your efforts to win Souls for His Kingdom

I believe, one day Samuel with give his life to Christ eventually and your efforts over him will yield results by the Grace of God, Amen

grin grin grin
I can never get tired of putting people in their place.
If he can stop stalking and mentioning me 8times a day, perhaps I'll stop embarrassing him. grin

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
Image123:

Abstain from nonsense posts, mummy is praying for you.

Adult baby.

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by unmask: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
brainhgeek:

Let's do a bit of bible study here.
I will take you back to Genesis 7:1-3
There are facts I would want to point out from that passage
I. All animals were not taken into the Ark in pairs, unclean animals and flying creatures were 7 pairs.
II. The concept of species makes that passage look confusing to you guys. The taxa did not come into use until the mid-seventeenth century (the 1600s) when John Ray, an English naturalist coined it . 'kind' as used by the bible definitely does not refer to species as we know now. It probably refers to animals that look alike since there was no taxonomical yardstick beyond gender and morphology in those days. An observe would have classified a dog and a wolf together, an American black bear and an Asian black bear( take for instance) since they look alike and can interbreed, irrespective of the fact that they are different species.
III. Biodiversity and gene pool were not too large as we have now. The population had not exploded then, so, it was easier to have a knowledge of biodiversity in that period than now
IV. Approximately how many animals were on the Ark? According to the book The Genesis Flood, Doctors Morris and Whitcomb, there would have been an average of 35,000 animals on board with Noah and his family.
V. How large was Noah's Ark? According to the bible, it was of the dimension length 300 cubits, breadth 50 cubits, and height 30 cubits i.e. 450 x 75 x 45 , roughly two-thirds the size of titanic. These would perfectly house those animals
VI. Did aquatic animals die too? Some would have died because as the water level rose, the pressure difference in water height would have killed some aquatic animals and when the water was receding, some could have landed on land and died. In one sense, most aquatic animals would have survived. Logical to say the ocean/aquatic habitat has more biodiversity compared to other habitats.

If you care to explore the origin of life, I can refer to books that will help you understand both concepts, which are both logical but one is a theory, and the other looks more factual. You might also want to consider studying genetics and inheritance as well as lookup videos on archaeology and origin of life. In all, be as open as possible when digging out facts.
So in other words all animals today had their descendants on that ark. Cool then.

So I have learnt something about the arguments of theists and atheists.....while the atheists present facts which is always subject to change and further research, the theists don't challenge anything. All theists do is ensure that everything discovered about the world somehow fits into the narrative of the bible.

That in itself already creates a prejudice. since there is nothing to challenge, why discuss it.

I wish I could go through the books you are recommending, but I am not sure I would have that time. Then there is my gut feeling that I would be reading a book written by another person who doesn't believe there is anything wrong with the creation story or who has found a creative way to explain it.

Finally just to recap. The earth being without form and void meant there was no sun and the earth just floated around. The sun was created and the earth was made to spin on its axis while revolving around the sun. And that was how night and day came to be.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

Adult baby.

There is peace and joy in Jesus that no fading memes or jokes can give. We're all waiting for you to think and make the decision. Remember, your brain tells you that one will be a Christian if he has Christian parents. Don't fool around no more.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:58am On Mar 17, 2021
Image123:

There is peace and joy in Jesus that no fading memes or jokes can give. We're all waiting for you to think and make the decision. Remember, your brain tells you that one will be a Christian if he has Christian parents. Don't fool around no more.

Adult baby. Cry more. grin grin grin
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Roycemadeit(m): 3:34am On Mar 17, 2021
pozehnani:
70million what?? shocked.

Is the earth even up to 7 millions years?
Lie with conscience na.

The Earth is approximately 13.7 billion years old.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by 7victor(m): 12:33am On Mar 19, 2021
Orire01:

Replied! Check mail

I have not seen the reply in my inbox.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Orire01(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
7victor:

I have not seen the reply in my inbox.

Kindly message me on any on this flyer.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by bonetalk(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Paulpaulpaul:

The age of the universe is determined by the sun. I wasn't talking about planet earth.
I hope you know that sun is not the only star in the galaxy not to talk of the whole universe, there are younger and older stars that also has their own different bodies orbiting them.
Now back to initial argument, the hydrogen gas burning in the sun as been burning since about 4.5 billions years ago and will continue burning till around 9 billions years to come and will eventually turn red giant and explore afterwards...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Extreme Military Engineering: Fascinating Facts About Aircraft Carriers. / Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) / Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.