Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) (82399 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by akdjr(m): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2021
So the dinosaur died on top the egg while incubating?
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by bonetalk(m): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2021
Paulpaulpaul:

Universe is 13.5 billion years
Earth is about 4.5 billions years old,,,,
Life span of the sun 13.5 billions
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by MetroBaba1(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:

Educate yourself and stop being ignorant

Don't be stupid. Learn to catch cruise.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by unmask: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2021
pozehnani:

Were the scientists who who arrived at such exorbitant figures in their "findings" existing at that time? Or because they are scientists whatever they say cannot be false? Anybody can write anything, please. Even some findings on Google have been debunked. So??

Believe what you want and let me believe what I chose to believe. You dont have any right to force your beliefs on others just because you find it convincing...

In chatinent 's words, Have a nice decade.
Not trying to be rude, but you sound dumb.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

Who's the intelligent designer's intelligent designer? cheesy cheesy

This question is one that can have a severe effect on your psychology. You might think yourself out of sanity if you intend finding out. He has no beginning or end. Not bound by time like mortals. He is from eon to eon. He doesn't live in eternity,eternity lives in Him.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by unmask: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Scientists say creation is a lie but they believe in this
scientist are more believable, because they created everything you use today to make life comfy
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 16, 2021
unmask:
scientist are more believable, because they created everything you use today to make life comfy

You believe the Scientists create but do not believe that someone created that scientist.

However all that scientists use to create anything were DISCOVERED by them since they were already in existence before scientists used them to make anything.

That should make you realize that without them being there the scientists would have nothing to work with. Someone put them there for the eventual benefit of mankind

Mention just one thing that scientists CREATED from their own raw material which was never first in existence
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by unmask: 7:34am On Mar 16, 2021
Echara:

The planet earth is about 4.5 billion years since it was created. But humans have only lived on earth for less than 6.5 thousand years.

Animals have hundreds of millions of years on earth before man was created.

Plants and rocks have lived for billions of years on earth � before man was created.

Man was the last of God's creation.
everything was done in 7 days not millions of years
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2021
unmask:
Not trying to be rude, but my mum sounds dumb.

Just manage her like that. She's still your mum. Ok?
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by unmask: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2021
Echara:

There you go wrong bro. That's according to those who don't understand the Bible dating or chronology.

Following the creation account in the Bible you'll see that the earth has been in existence for billions of years. And carbon dating proves that right. For example some rocks are more than 2 billion years old, and studying the fossil record shows that animals lived hundreds of millions of years before man was created

Only a myopic person will see the creation account as just a literal 24 hour day. But those days actually described periods and not literal days.
so the sabbath day is what? Millions of years?

What you are trying to do is force fit..... unfortunately you will always have holes you can't explain.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by unmask: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2021
pozehnani:

Just manage her like that. She's still your mum. Ok?
lol...yes mum
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Bukasuka: 7:45am On Mar 16, 2021
How do they produced sim card in the first place?.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by unmask: 7:47am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

You believe the Scientists create but do not believe that someone created that scientist.

However all that scientists use to create anything were DISCOVERED by them since they were already in existence before scientists used them to make anything.

That should make you realize that without them being there the scientists would have nothing to work with. Someone put them there for the eventual benefit of mankind

Mention just one thing that scientists CREATED from their own raw material which was never first in existence
so since everything must be created, who created the one that created scientist?

2 Likes

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Cti28(m): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2021
[s]
Golan007:
Nigerians say it is a lie but they believe in heaven.
[/s]
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by unmask: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2021
Toks2008:

Very simple and I will explain the mystery of creation to you at least to the best of my knowledge.

The Bible says a day in heaven is like a thousand years on earth.

Now when GOD was creating the earth, it was not stated specifically if he did all one day after the other but we were told that he did the creation in 6days meaning he just might create the beast and let them be for years(By heaven calculation) which may translate to millions of years on earth.

So each day of creation may have several heavenly days in between.

Intact using simple human logic, I believe there was no need for GOD to rush the creations cos there will definitely be need for him to see how each creation thrives on earth before adding another one.

I may be wrong o cos I'm not GOD but just judging by the scriptural reference of 1000years on earth is like a day in heaven.

I hope this makes a little sense.
you used too many "mays" and "mights". Besides you got all these info from where?
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 16, 2021
unmask:
so since everything must be created, who created the one that created scientist?

Now you are shifting to infinite regression fallacy. If we talk about who created the one that created the scientist then we may as well ask who created the one who created the one who created the scientist which is an error because even science itself declares that there is a beginning to everything and does not support infinite regression and thus makes it a fallacy.

The conception of First Cause was the idea that the Universe must be caused by something that is itself uncaused, which is true and that first cause is what we call God. There is an Origin for everything and that Origin on its own was not created so this your question is cancelled
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by unmask: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2021
bukxy:

where in the bible? which verse and chapter?

the bible says one day could be equivalent to 1 thousand years in the face of God.

the bible says God created everything in 6 days and rested on the 7th day.
what if 1 day was 1,2,3,4... million years

u remember that God separated the firmament from earth,rivers from land,darkness from light.

that could mean the sand,sea,stones rock where already existing before the account of creation in the bible (though God created them).
then probably to my understand what God did again was to restructure the earth,probably which was when the account of the creation started.

so it's possible the earth could be 2 billion years old.
so who created the earth? And on what day did he rest
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by bukxy: 8:33am On Mar 16, 2021
unmask:
so who created the earth? And on what day did he rest
carefully re-read everything i typed up there,

i answered u already.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by unmask: 8:33am On Mar 16, 2021
emmnprince:

We all have what we believe in!

And our beliefs will continue to remain parallel as long as the Earth last.

All those arguing in favour of Science about the age of the Earth and dinosaurs, (and many other Scientific findings) argues because they have been taught and given some ideas on how to defeat ordinary people with little or no in-depth Scientific knowledge.

Trust me, they cannot stand those who also have a wider knowledge of religion and science in arguments.

Science is also a field of trial and error! Science is all about arguments, proof, disproof, facts, etc. They claim to make sense, but do end up making nonsense out of the sense.
That's the point....prove and disprove.

Bible folks don't agree to that.....not even that a pair of all the land animals in the world cannot fit into Noah's ark
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by unmask: 8:37am On Mar 16, 2021
bukxy:

carefully re-read everything i typed up there,

i answered u already.
I have. No answer there. Who created the earth that was without form and void?

What day of the week is the sabbath (rest day)? since each day could have been any day in a thousand years. Except of course your tell me day 1 started on Monday, day 2 on Tuesday etc
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by unmask: 8:40am On Mar 16, 2021
demmie1:

What's the difference between distorted facts and lies?
I don't know, but are distorted facts true?
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by unmask: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2021
Echara:

I'm already sitting down, so this is not an order anymore.

Now lemme ask you...

1. On which of the creative days was the earth created?

2. On which of the creative days were terestial animals created?

3. Were Adam and Eve created on the same day? If not, one which of the days were there created?

4. Finally, how long was the seventh day? And what happened at the end of it.

I want you to give me answers to these questions. Having a real understanding of the above will help you know how long the earth has been, and the answers are all in the creation account of the Bible.

You see, chapter one of the Bible simply lists the order of creation. Chapter two details the process of the creation, giving deep explanation to the length of the creative days.

Them no dey use quarrel study Bible oo if you want to understand it. You have to calm down to be able to understand how each account correlates to the other.
shouldn't folks have to believe the story first before they can give you dates?
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by unmask: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2021
brainhgeek:

My bible didn't mention years. Men summed up the years according to their permutations.
BTW I am a Christian, a zoologist, a geneticist and I believe in creation.
as a zoologist is it possible to fit a pair of all the living land animals on Noah's ark?
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by milann: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2021
LINTUNE:
as at 2 million years ago, the first set of humans existed
human evolved from homo erectus
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by milann: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2021
Echara:

There you go wrong bro. That's according to those who don't understand the Bible dating or chronology.

Following the creation account in the Bible you'll see that the earth has been in existence for billions of years. And carbon dating proves that right. For example some rocks are more than 2 billion years old, and studying the fossil record shows that animals lived hundreds of millions of years before man was created

Only a myopic person will see the creation account as just a literal 24 hour day. But those days actually described periods and not literal days.
you just opened my eyes
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by molbic(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2021
Golan007:
Nigerians say it is a lie but they believe in heaven.
you are very stupid for this comment you made

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by GenerationNext: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2021
pozehnani:
70million what?? shocked.

Is the earth even up to 7 millions years?
Lie with conscience na.
Nobody knows how old the world was before God created Adam beside there must be some creations that predated Adam.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by GenerationNext: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2021
Nobody knows how old the world was before God created Adam beside there must be some creations that predated Adam.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2021
who told you the earth is not up to 7 million years? please don't quote a religious book for me.
pozehnani:
70million what?? shocked.
Is the earth even up to 7 millions years? Lie with conscience na.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Marqp01(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2021
WestAfricaan:

My Iman is unshakable
My faith is standing tall and will not fall like the walls of Jericho
How can you say the world is over 70million years old when the Quran and Bible says 6000 years. We will not take it! Who is bank rolling you?

The earth as you know it is over 6000 years, there are countless evidences in the Holy Bible which supports this claim. Note that I am not trying to bend the holy Bible to support science. what you counted in your Bible is the geneaogical calculation which puts the earth at 6000 year. Lemme attempt to summerize, Lucifer was the governor of the first earth, in addition to other duties. It was his fall together with 1/3 of the angels that destroyed the first earth. So creation story in Genesis is actually a recreation story. For further research please search for preadamite or preadamic civilization online/youtube and any other source of knowledge. I am a Christian so don't even go there.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Onelove508: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2021
offset67:
do you know how you sound right now?
Do you know what sarcasm bis right now?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design / These Snakes Slice Open Toads & Eat Their Organs While Prey Is Still Alive (Pix) / Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.