Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... (33270 Views)

Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / "What's The Fuss About Money?" - Korra Obidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Money is powerful, but it's not everything.

Still, guys. Never buy any hope from a woman that says we will grow together or that you just need to be ambitious.

You're always better off maximising your finances, but don't tie your level of confidence to what you have in the bank. It is that false confidence that turns women off - the kind that is hinged on money.

Some women feel like villains admitting they want someone with enough money, they'd try to sound humble. If you don't want to have headache, have enough, financially and in every area of life.

Peace.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Okay, and?

Lols, I sight you, na your way continue......

3 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by purples25(f): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Money is powerful, but it's not everything.

Still, guys. Never buy any hope from a woman that says we will grow together or that you just need to be ambitious.

You're always better off maximising your finances, but don't tie your level of confidence to what you have in the bank. It is that false confidence that turns women off - the kind that is hinged on money.

Some women feel like villains admitting they want someone with enough money, they'd try to sound humble. If you don't want to have headache, have enough, financially and in every area of life.

Peace.

Thanks, your contribution is highly appreciated.

3 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Magnoliaa(f): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, I sight you, na your way continue...

Mschew.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Sukkyy2010: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Your topic should have been "insinuation that love is about money"....

By the way, I have nothing to say cos we all know the truth that, if a man has money that can be smelled from afar, it hastens women decision to date them. Your case isn't different. Don't act so using your hindsight.
If you want us to believe this policy of yours, you might as well detail how you rejected series of rich single guys in the past....not your rejection of guys who were obviously broke to you in the past...it's proves nothing..Lol... women's logic always make me smh
You nail it sir.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
purples25:

My price is love and affection and something that is going somewhere. But sex is the thing that most guys want.

Lol love and affection ko, love and protevtion nii. Well my GrandPa will only believe this If you are not from Shiiithole Republic. Keep on deceiving yourself..... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by purples25(f): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Lol love and affection ko, love and protevtion nii. Well my GrandPa will only believe this If you are not from Shiiithole Republic. Keep on deceiving yourself..... grin grin grin

Better start believing in your sisters.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
peacefull:

[s]I'm not toy.
Nobody can buy me or my heart.

Please, how do you know if I have never met rich guy who offered me to spend big money?

I maybe not rich person.
But my heart can't be poor. Never![/s]

I can understand that is your opinion.
But I'm also have my opinion.
So Please don't look down on other peoples opinion.
We are all same human. But different person.
Everybody have own opinion, own believe, own thinking smiley

Anyway, Thank you for taking your time!
I appreciate you!

Lies and deceit as usual. Only simping fooools will believe this your treacherous and deceptive sermon.....
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by purples25(f): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Lies and deceit as usual. Only simping fooools will believe this your treacherous and deceptive sermon.....

You said you'd only believe foreigners? Well she isn't a Nigerian, so there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Many many difficult English!
But Thank you so much! I learned new English.
I appreciate you!

If I'm not misunderstanding you, you think I'm a liar, treacherous person etc?

This is sound like insulting me.
Did I make you feel so bad or angry?
Please what made you think like that?
I wanna know and I wanna understand very well.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
peacefull:

Many many difficult English!
But Thank you so much! I learned new English.
I appreciate you!

If I'm not misunderstanding you, you think I'm a liar, treacherous person etc?

This is sound like insulting me.
Did I make you feel so bad or angry?
Please what made you think like that?
I wanna know and I wanna understand very well.

Sorry. I mistook you for some Hungry, Venomous, Foul Mouthed, Unappreciative, called Nigerian Ladies. Although there are very little In number of good ones among them but they are very scarce like diamond. Have a nice day okay.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 1:31am On Mar 27, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Sorry. I mistook you for some Hungry, Venomous, Foul Mouthed, Unappreciative, called Nigerian Ladies. Although there are very little In number of good ones among them but they are very scarce like diamond. Have a nice day okay.....

Oh! No problem!
Sorry, if I was seems like angry or something like that.
I'm not! smiley I just wanted to know and I wanted to understand very well why you think I'm a liar.

I'm sorry, I'm surprised your words about Nigerian woman.
I know some Nigerian women who I met on here.
Everybody very kind and gentle to me! Really good peoples! Many peoples helped me a lot! I still really appreciate them and I like them! smiley

You had bad expelience about your relationship?
That's why you are still feeling like angry or still feel so bad about woman and said like that?

Foul mounted meaning bad mouth?
I have bad mouth too! cheesy
Every where have good woman and bad woman including my country. Man too.
And everybody have good point and bad point.

Anyway, Thank you so much for taking your time!
I appreciate you!

Ok! and Thank you!
Same to you! Have a nice day!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Youngpo413: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2021
peacefull:

Oh! No problem!
Sorry, if I was seems like angry or something like that.
I'm not! smiley I just wanted to know and I wanted to understand very well why you think I'm a liar.

I'm sorry, I'm surprised your words about Nigerian woman.
I know some Nigerian women who I met on here.
Everybody very kind and gentle to me! Really good peoples! Many peoples helped me a lot! I still really appreciate them and I like them! smiley

You had bad expelience about your relationship?
That's why you are still feeling like angry or still feel so bad about woman and said like that?

Foul mounted meaning bad mouth?
I have bad mouth too! cheesy
Every where have good woman and bad woman including my country. Man too.
And everybody have good point and bad point.

Anyway, Thank you so much for taking your time!
I appreciate you!

Ok! and Thank you!
Same to you! Have a nice day!
Arigato!
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 1:34am On Apr 08, 2021
Youngpo413:
Arigato!

I'm feeling happy anytime when I see Japanese language on this website smiley
Thank you so much!
I appreciate you!

3 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by aynerodcirus(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2021
peacefull:
Some Nigerian men believe money can buy love?
Money can get everything what they want including women and their love?
Some peoples believe like that?
Why some peoples seems like attacking her? Because she said no to men before?

Or am I misunderstanding?

I like purples25!
I like what you write! I should say what you wrote?

To me, of course money is very important for life.
But not everything money, money, money.
Money can't buy everything especially someone's heart smiley

Duh! Money can buy definitely buy someone’s heart..., why else is there heart transplant
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by effort1: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Something I'm used to happened today. A guy that I had politely refused last year came to me this morning. He immediately told me he has a job now. Told me the full name of the company and everything else. Then he started asking me aggressively about where I have reached in life and all that.

I chatted normally with him, I told him I was happy for him. Later, he asked if he could call me at a certain time. When I told him he could, he started saying that it was not so before, that before, my anthem was that he cannot reach me for various excuses.

I laughed, because, I now understood the whole issue. He believed it was because of money that I didn't allow him access to me anyhow. I just told him that he shouldn't worry because my phone was bad. He continued to reply in a sour tone. The funny thing is that I have no business with his money, because I am sure that none will land in my palm...so why would i be tripping because he got a job?

Another guy I rejected politely acted normal at the time. But after years he came back, asking me with full spite about my marital status and my job. Lol. He told me how he has a company now. I knew that was true because I had seen evidence of it growing and info about it in public over the years. He insisted that we should be dating now. But it couldn't happen because i knew he was just bitter, and thought that i should fall now because he has made it.

Guys, its not all about the money. Some women don't use your money to survive. Some have parents and don't really care to be bound in chains because of indomie and egg, credit, or sharwama. There are more serious issues. E.g the relationship should be going somewhere. Sometimes its tribal or religious, maybe she knows her parents wont accept you. Why would a woman smell what she won't eat, just because of your feelings?

Guys, take a chill pill.

Maybe it isn't about money to some women, but it is about money to most women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by effort1: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nazgul:

Well said.

Hunger and greed is what has made relationships terrible, most girls just keep longing for what will destroy them.

Only a foolish girl will accept to date a successful guy whom she rejected when he was still struggling. Such relationship will definitely have no future cos the guy will make sure he bangs her brains out then kick her off and still mock her, some guys can be that childish.

It is not childishness. It is pay back; payback for being a gold digger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by effort1: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:

My price is love and affection, and something that is going somewhere. But sex is the thing that most guys want.

You mean love and affection like a shopping trip to Dubai?

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Palazee(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Just watching those “vagina people" decieve SIMPle guys

They will be like money is love but money can't buy love

5 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Iamtoyosii: 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. I thought we've agreed that women enjoy sex, even more than men do and sex is even more work on the man's part? How's "giving a lady premium knacks while she's chopping his money" a sweet revenge oh? The way you people have constructed that your peníses into some form of tool to achieve things is mind-blowing. It's the same reason you believe you can fúck a feminist into submission. You shaaa always like the idea of a payback. Very sick something.

Menh, I dy feel your points, very reasonable ��

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Ishilove: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:

Guys, its not all about the money. Some women don't use your money to survive. Some have parents and don't really care to be bound in chains because of indomie and egg, credit, or sharwama. There are more serious issues. E.g the relationship should be going somewhere. Sometimes its tribal or religious, maybe she knows her parents wont accept you. Why would a woman smell what she won't eat, just because of your feelings?

Guys, take a chill pill.
Are there really women who can be bound by

Sharwarma- 500/1000
Credit- 500
Indomie and eggs- 450

?? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Something I'm used to happened today. A guy that I had politely refused last year came to me this morning. He immediately told me he has a job now. Told me the full name of the company and everything else. Then he started asking me aggressively about where I have reached in life and all that.

I chatted normally with him, I told him I was happy for him. Later, he asked if he could call me at a certain time. When I told him he could, he started saying that it was not so before, that before, my anthem was that he cannot reach me for various excuses.

I laughed, because, I now understood the whole issue. He believed it was because of money that I didn't allow him access to me anyhow. I just told him that he shouldn't worry because my phone was bad. He continued to reply in a sour tone. The funny thing is that I have no business with his money, because I am sure that none will land in my palm...so why would i be tripping because he got a job?

Another guy I rejected politely acted normal at the time. But after years he came back, asking me with full spite about my marital status and my job. Lol. He told me how he has a company now. I knew that was true because I had seen evidence of it growing and info about it in public over the years. He insisted that we should be dating now. But it couldn't happen because i knew he was just bitter, and thought that i should fall now because he has made it.

Guys, take a chill pill.

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by melodyogonna(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Guys, take a chill pill.
Some guys don't know but most sensible ladies dey actually look at thought process.
I have tried louding it, while your money might be what hungry ladies are after, the ones wey hunger no cloud their sense looks at how you talk, how you carry yourself, how you think. Different ladies love different things but the ones that are well to do no go really trip cos u don make money.
When I make acquaintances I try to see if the ladies can sustain an intelligent conversion. Sensible ladies will also try to know if a guy can too, while they monitor the vibes and demeanor

3 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Bmaster(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Who pushed this to f.p?

Anyway shaa,op can pay our mods any amount for the that her advert in disguise is been posted to f.p
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by chukel(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Guys, take a chill pill.
you keep rejecting them Politely and they keep coming back years later. Still you reject them. Aunty, do you enjoy being single? Years after rejecting them you are still single. Look inwards, you have a serious issue.

4 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sarcastic101:
That is how you'd be rejecting guys politely
Until you turn 46yrs old

Then I'd see you at Shiloh
Asking God aggressively to give them back to you
Abi o. Politely my foot
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Myself2(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Guys, take a chill pill.

Well you have your point of view and we respect that, just be careful so that in your "politely refused him" posture, you will not end up "politely refusing your Mr Right" , that time nairalanders may not be interested in reading the story or offering any shoulder to cry on

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Stanweezy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
Continue to reject guys until u reach menopause, then u know the difference between Afghanistan and Taliban

3 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Esther98(f): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Guys, take a chill pill.
same experience

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lamentation of a regretful lady grin

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:

My price is love and affection, and something that is going somewhere. But sex is the thing that most guys want.

Do you want a slave?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again / Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.