Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult (1971 Views)

I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily / I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by fredgod4332: 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
What lucritive business can I invest 1.5m on ... please I need advise. No insults please ....
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by Mannyemmy(m): 12:28am On Mar 15, 2021
fredgod4332:
What lucritive business can I invest 1.5m on ... please I need advise. No insults please ....
Do you intend to start your own business or you're looking for a Investment deal?
If it's the former, Kindly read below;
You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not reliable and overcrowded these period and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your specific location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around their area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours by employing professional bakers and do your own unique style of baking the bread and do home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitalize it to ease the business for you. Your capital is also a good one for starting up a lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production.

Moreover, you can join my business networking group to be connected to more opportunities and investment deals. If interested, click on the link on my signature and if the link doesn't works, chat up the number to be added.

5 Likes

Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:22am On Mar 15, 2021
Enter Farm4me or Bitcoin .lol
Biz? Do akara,puff puff,chinchin and donut biz
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by viralmaged: 3:16am On Mar 15, 2021
fredgod4332:
Let me break it down for you.

• Bitcoin( you can Hodl) and sell when it rises
• E-commerce : buy highly sort after goods from China and Sell at 4× ( you don't need a physical store to get them sold easily online)
• Mobile App monetization : you create a resourceful mobile App/Game and monetize it using unity and, Admob or Facebook audience and run an ad for it to boost users engagements.

Should you have any enquiry, you can drop your contact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by johnpaschal(m): 3:30am On Mar 15, 2021
Investing in Palm oil production....very much lucrative because people don't stop eating
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by fredgod4332: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nice suggestions . Plz I need more ideas guy....
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by johnpaschal(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
fredgod4332:
Nice suggestions . Plz I need more ideas guy....

I have so many in the Agriculture sector that is if you are truly interested in an investment of no loss and it's a commodity that always sell
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by Theophinio(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
johnpaschal:

I have so many in the Agriculture sector that is if you are truly interested in an investment of no loss and it's a commodity that always sell

Hi boss
Do you mind sharing it here
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by funbamby(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2021
You can invest in the Home Appliances. If you are interested please DM for further information.
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
fredgod4332:

With 1.5M you can invest in plantain sales. You will buy from farms in Osun state then resell to companies that are ready to export. It's a ready buyer market.
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by Blessed3030(m): 2:44am On Apr 04, 2021
fredgod4332:
There are many businesses u can invest your money in n make good profit

U can get a Tokunbo space bus for interstate transport

U can start a car wash business in a commercial area

U can apply for cement distributorship n make your money

U can have a barbing saloon with video games centre, snooker n table tennis

U can start phone sales and accessories

U can start a boutique

in case u need a business plan on any of these,I can help u out with small change

1 Like

Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
Five Simple Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business.

See my signature for details.
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by isotech080(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
join omegapro and thank me later. note: if you are not ready for investment don't bother
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by slimanyd: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
Akorede1010:

With 1.5M you can invest in plantain sales. You will buy from farms in Osun state then resell to companies that are ready to export. It's a ready buyer market.

How do you know the companies that are ready to export ?
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by Skillsnigeria: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
It is well
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 08, 2021
slimanyd:

How do you know the companies that are ready to export ?

How do I know? That's why it's a business secret. Contact me if interested.
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by Gentleman001: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2021
Akorede1010:

How this being done... can we talk more about it
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2021
Gentleman001:

How this being done... can we talk more about it

Sure, you can message me on my WhatsApp number on my signature or drop your details and I'll message you Sir.
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by zuma4k(m): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
More suggestions needed, strictly following.
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by zuma4k(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
How about buying a Toyota Corolla for uber? And cons to it?
Re: What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult by OneClan: 8:54am On Apr 21
fredgod4332:

We are working on a social network project by name one clan, you can visit www.oneclan.xyz to check it out. The platform will have two mobile apps one for the social network the second for rewards. Users can earn between 1000 Naira and 10,000 daily taking tasks and watching ads.
If you can invest like 200k you can get 2k daily for 3 months and get back your original 200k if you chose to exit.

The funds is primarily for marketing

If you are interested in this send us an email via oneclannetwork@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Invest With A Legit UK Based Company And Make Daily Profits. / Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? / Where Do I Get The Best Fixed Deposit Rate In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.