Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC (25346 Views)

Kidnapping In Enugu Communities On The Rise As Residents Vacate Their Homes(Pix) / Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) / Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by vannessa7(f): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2021
Youngmaster0:

That group is mostly made up of Hausa people and Yoruba muslim, with 1 or 2 confused Igbo Muslim

Tell yourself whatever you like to believe, it won't change the truth
Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Youngmaster0(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
vannessa7:

Tell yourself whatever you like to believe, it won't change the truth

Are you even part of the group, see is one.. I will even give the Facebook link. They are northerners and yoruba muslims with few confused igbos

https://www.facebook.com/119649781519596/posts/2001911926626696/?app=fbl
Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Thelife: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
vannessa7:

You know I'm not surprised, your type don't care about your soul or your account with God or man, you don't think or engage your mind in saying or doing anything that will endure unto posterity or add any value to humanity, all you want to do is win an argument, you will account for all you wrote up there as well as I will account for my post, there is a reckoning coming, let everyone continue on the path they have chosen,

are you okay at all? I asked you to prove to use that those behind that post and the group are igbo moslom but you are here, talking trash.
Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
docdes:

I guess that too much noise in Nigeria is the reason people like you can't think clearly. Someone is claiming that Muslims are killed in SE. I reminded him of how Muslims have been killing in the same SE and he was silent all through. Now, you claim it's not Muslim, yet, the A in MACBAN stands for 'Allah'. So, what's wrong in saying Muslims killed when the members of MACBAN killed?

You didnt mention Muslim you mentioned fulani. Muslim is a religion, Fulani is a tribe. So do you as a whatever tribe you are Christian stand for all the Hausa or berom or urhobo Christians? The stupidity constantly displayed on nl never fails to amaze me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms / NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks / FG Orders ‘Eat, Drink Nigeria’ At State Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.