Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC (25350 Views)

Kidnapping In Enugu Communities On The Rise As Residents Vacate Their Homes(Pix) / Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) / Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Gireiboy(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2021
Unified07:
IGBOS have no Muslims,Igbos are 100% Christians and few traditionalist
100% Christian and few traditionalist hmm!!! you see that is the reason why you guys will always be subservient to us Hausa-Fulani. You guys are dumb(of course the dumbest person in the room will always he is the smartest) you guys are the worst set of human beings in the country, that is the reason why even God is not on your side. Irredeemable fools denying their kins because of religious difference, continue living in denial. Honestly speaking, we want you guys to continue behaving that way; it makes you gullible and vulnerable to our deception (Deception is a develop art of civilizations and the most potent weapon in the game of power).hahahaha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by IgboWarlord(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2021
ƖơƖ,ıɠცơ ɱųʂƖıɱ ƙơ,ƈąƖąცąཞ ɧıŋɖų ŋı....

3 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by tamdun: 9:35am On Mar 15, 2021
babaolofin:

Are you talking about Yoruba Muslims that are against AMOTEKUN ?

Yoruba Muslims that are used by FULANIS for the domination of our land.
Mention one yoruba muslim that is against amotekun aside akintola( Muric)

1 Like

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by mikmash(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:
This malicious group again? Always trying to sound religiously right.
Been successful does not have religious affiliations.
Religion na Politics.

Youth be proactive in having streams of income see yourself as a citizen of the world and use the power of IT & Internet as a legal tool to earn residual income.
I'll always advocate for online investments or ventures to create long term residual income.

Imagine making $50 on a daily for the rest of your life on earth or $3k monthly with a Cash and Time investment of $8k and @most four hour work time online....

So many ways to earn online that requires less stress.
There is a new site where to earn as an online freelancer better than upwork n it's likes.

As the world is becoming a global village so many smart people are getting to know that your location can't impede your investment or income spread and profit margins.

You'll be in any part of the world and create streams of income for yourself and family. However it is better to stay where you feel safe and can access so many lovely social and human amenities reason ill relocate out of Nigeria soon.

As a youth look and connect with this new income ideology and cure your been broke issue permanently!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

@seniorwriter

Please Teacher me sir. I want to learn
Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by putin2: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2021
There is nothing as such there is no Igbo Muslim okay.

2 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by MummyD2020(f): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2021
vengertime:
This moroon has divided Yorubas with Muslim and Christian fight.

I have a Yoruba friend in Ijesha Surulere (Mustapha) his father is a Muslim and his mom is a Christian and I've stayed in same compound with this family for over 20 years without any fight or noise about religion.and in my street they're so many of such families.

I wonder how they're all faring now that Buhari and Muric have proven that we should hate each other.

Muric new mission is to bring enemity within the Igbos. Since I was born I have never seen an Igbo Muslim before. I will like to see or meet one, so that I can ask him WHY?

Not just why. As in, how did it happen, from which level? Weird!

1 Like

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by GeneralPula: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2021
vengertime:

I have a Yoruba friend in Ijesha Surulere (Mustapha) his father is a Muslim and his mom is a Christian and I've stayed in same compound with this family for over 20 years without any fight or noise about religion.and in my street they're so many of such families.

I wonder how they're all faring now that Buhari and Muric have proven that we should hate each other.

Muric new mission is to bring enemity within the Igbos. Since I was born I have never seen an Igbo Muslim before. I will like to see or meet one, so that I can ask him WHY?

Everything go just dey happen for media..

Nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian in reality..
Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by tito44: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2021
post=99898266:

Anyone from any tribe should be..

This resident zombie emeritus, never in ur life should u quote me again. Zombies like u bore me

4 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by dangermouse(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2021
post=99898266:

Anyone from any tribe should be allowed to practice whatever religion they so desire, Christianity, Islam, Traditionalist etc.
Why burn down their place of worship?
Is all that necessary if it is not trouble they are looking for.

There is a fine line between free speech and hate speech,
Free speech encourages debates whereas hate speech incites violence.

We Rise!

Illiteracy is not a disease, it's something worse.

Dem MANNA, keep hitting them with the bitter truth on a daily basis.
Truth is not bitter, People are only bitter to the truth.
You know the truth and what led to the burning of the mosque which is good. The way isaq is telling it as if the burning of the mosques was borne out of hatred for Muslims. Ibos don't care what you worship as long as you don't disturb their peace with it. Not in support of burning the mosques but the Muslims up North are known to kill, maim and burn churches over a perceived blasphemy committed even in other shores. Let us call a spade a spade and desist from bias statements.

1 Like

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by JubrilBuhari: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2021
Isn't it funny how this Yoloba Moozelem is not talking of Fulani herdsmen rampage in their land and how Ogun state indigenes have fled their lands and seek abode in Benin Republic. Na conjured lies of his imaginary Igbo Muslim persecutions he wants to talk.

What am I even saying sef?
Dude might even be in refugee camp Benin Republic while spewing the above thrash.
Cowards!

3 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2021
babaolofin:

Are you talking about Yoruba Muslims that are against AMOTEKUN ?

Yoruba Muslims that are used by FULANIS for the domination of our land.

Shatup...... Till others tribes start doing the same thing to you, u will not knw what ure doing is bad.

You are chasing them away because they are Muslim and there is no Muslim in igbo land? what if others start chasing igbos away too nko? You will shout marginalisation. Always think before you act igboman
Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by BnQoyyim(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:

https://ishaqakintola..com/2021/03/authors-of-hate-speech-must.html?spref=tw&m=1

be it as it may, Islam shall find it's means of thriving in the South and East, God's willing.

2 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by seunayantokun(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2021
Christians are cheated, persecuted and killed and their land taken over in certain parts of the country, like in southern Kaduna, MURIC doesn't say anything. When people raise their voice in criticism, MURIC or ishaq and his co call it hate speech. He said he is compiling a list of hate speech makers and promised that when the time comes, they will be dealt with. The Lord God Himself shall judge this matter. It can't be someone who uses deceit to lord it over others.

1 Like

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Seniorwriter(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2021
mikmash:

Please Teacher me sir. I want to learn

I stated how to reach me....I'm more active on facebook...my FB ID is on my profile so kindly do the needful.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by topboss: 9:51am On Mar 15, 2021
WHERE WILL YORUBA BE WITHOUT IGBO?

I JUST DEY LAUGH IN AFONJA.

2 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by topboss: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2021
[s]
BnQoyyim:

be it as it may, Islam shall find it's means of thriving in the South and East, God's willing.
[/s]

ISLAM WILL NEVER THRIVE IN SE OR SS.

DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

FACE SW AND CONTINUE TO ISLAMISE THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Waheed60: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2021
No coercion, compulsion or financial inducement in Islam because it doesn't preach prosperity so whoever becomes a Muslim not for this worldly material things he only mean to meet his Creator with peace in hereafter. Islam does not discriminate irrespective of differences once you a Muslim we are have became brothers in faith of Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by okigbojihad: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2021
Gireiboy:
100% Christian and few traditionalist hmm!!! you see that is the reason why you guys will always be subservient to us Hausa-Fulani. You guys are dumb(of course the dumbest person in the room will always he is the smartest) you guys are the worst set of human beings in the country, that is the reason why even God is not on your side. Irredeemable fools denying their kins because of religious difference, continue living in denial. Honestly speaking, we want you guys to continue behaving that way; it makes you gullible and vulnerable to our deception (Deception is a develop art of civilizations and the most potent weapon in the game of power).hahahaha!

quote from a northern barbaric monkey..whose people are been wiped out from the surface of the earth all in the name of islam.

if i may ask were is the God on ur side,u claim to be religious tolerant nd yet ur people are still being killed all in the name of islam lol...there is notin like being smart here k... channel ur energy to ur cursed land it jst a matter of time the angel of death hovering around the north will wipe u all out nd all bones nd flesh will turn to dust inshalla...allah akbar.

religious foools.

2 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by danngnews: 9:56am On Mar 15, 2021
post=99898266:

Anyone from any tribe should be allowed to practice whatever religion they so desire, Christianity, Islam, Traditionalist etc.
Why burn down their place of worship?
Is all that necessary if it is not trouble they are looking for.

There is a fine line between free speech and hate speech,
Free speech encourages debates whereas hate speech incites violence.

We Rise!

Illiteracy is not a disease, it's something worse.

Dem MANNA, keep hitting them with the bitter truth on a daily basis.
Truth is not bitter, People are only bitter to the truth.

This is deep mehn!
Bitter Truth!

Hmmmmmmm

Usual crap from the usual zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 15, 2021
okigbojihad:

quote from a northern barbaric monkey..whose people are been wiped out from the surface of the earth all in the name of islam.

if i may ask were is the God on ur side,u claim to be religious tolerant nd yet ur people are still being killed all in the name of islam lol...there is notin like being smart here k... channel ur energy to ur cursed land it jst a matter of time the angel of death hovering around the north will wipe u all out nd all bones nd flesh will turn to dust inshalla...allah akbar.

religious foools.

Very good, for the minorities that want to join biafra, this fate await you cheesy
Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by ukahrawah: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2021
MUMU.
Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Obyino: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2021
Everyday diff news...local man don tire for this country angry
Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by haulagehandlers(m): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2021
vengertime:

HATRED CONSUMES THE HATER,NOT THE HATED......WETIN MAKE LION LAFF DEY MAKE HUMAN BEIGN CRY......MURIC AHHHHBEG TAKE AM EASY....ISHAQ DON SHACK TOMBO LIQUOR..

1 Like

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by okeyfrank: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2021
Shame on MURIC

Charcoal calling pot, black

You incite hate actions and your here condemning reactions to your actions

No one tribe has monopoly of violence

It's either we have a country that treats everyone equally, or we end Nigeria before it ends all of us

It's hate action to ensure that the Easterners do not hold any critical position in the current govt of GMB

It's a hate action to ensure that no Igboman is in the Security Council of this govt; I mean, NO IGBOMAN SHOULD HEAD ANY OF THE SECURIT AGENCIES - Hate action

When all the heads of security agencies meet to discuss insecurity in the country, who will be there to table the Igbo perspective?

Yet, in education, Igbos are meant to have the highest scores in JAMB & NCEE to get admission as they are acclaimed the smartest in education.

How come the smartest tribe have no representation in the security leadership of Nigeria, as well as in the leadership of critical agencies of govt? - HATE ACTION.

The govt spends our common wealth pampering and enpowering fulani heardsmen terrorists AND BANDITS, while unleashing mayhem on innocent unarmed protesters - HATE ACTION

As long as HATE ACTION by the govt to favour you continues, HATE REACTIONS will never seize.

2021 is never and can never be 1804.

Stop your silly plan of indirect conquest and it will never work today.

As long as terrorist herdsmen are supported by the govt to encroach on people's farmlands and forests, destroying their crops, raping their women, killing their men, HATE REACTIONS WILL NEVER SEIZE.

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ENTER OTHER PEOPLE'S FARMLANDS AND FORESTS WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION FROM THE INDIGENOUS OWNERS. ANYONE THAT DOES THAT IN A CRIMINAL AND MUST BE TREATED AS SUCH.

ANY ATTEMPT BY THE GOVT TO SUPPORT SUCH CRIMINAL ACT MUST BE RESISTED BY ALL MEANS POSSIBLE.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

5 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Gbagura: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2021
AmbaliJ:

IJOBA11, how many moniker you alone get on this site? Are you this jobless? And when will you quit mentioning and stalking my handle with false claims of impersonation? I guess you think everyone else is as jobless as you who spends all your time on Nairaland opening several monikers for the purpose of trolling yoruba people. Ko ni da fun iyalaya e.

If I am the Gbagura fellow you keep accusing me of being, make e no better for me in this life, but if you have been accusing me falsely, may you witness sudden death in the next 7 days (unless you apologise for unnecessarily trolling me). Ashe ti gun.
àṣẹ wà

1 Like

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by CaptainAyub: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2021
vengertime:

There are plenty Igbo muslims but you won't notice cos they behave well,and nobody has the time to worry them.
In Enohia village in Afikpo LG of Ebonyi,they're entirely almost muslims.
The first school of Arabic studies in Nigeria is there and was established b4 independence.
Imo state also has a lot of indigenous muslims
Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by isaiahethan: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Arinze624: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2021
I am a mouse rem grin grin grin
MOOSELEM gbuo gị dia,, ịna adị ka Maurice grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) / Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola / What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.