Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC (25349 Views)

Kidnapping In Enugu Communities On The Rise As Residents Vacate Their Homes(Pix) / Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) / Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Seniorwriter(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2021
This malicious group again? Always trying to sound religiously right.
Been successful does not have religious affiliations.
Religion na Politics.

Youth be proactive in having streams of income see yourself as a citizen of the world and use the power of IT & Internet as a legal tool to earn residual income.
I'll always advocate for online investments or ventures to create long term residual income.

Imagine making $50 on a daily for the rest of your life on earth or $3k monthly with a Cash and Time investment of $8k and @most four hour work time online....

So many ways to earn online that requires less stress.
There is a new site where to earn as an online freelancer better than upwork n it's likes.

As the world is becoming a global village so many smart people are getting to know that your location can't impede your investment or income spread and profit margins.

You'll be in any part of the world and create streams of income for yourself and family. However it is better to stay where you feel safe and can access so many lovely social and human amenities reason ill relocate out of Nigeria soon.

As a youth look and connect with this new income ideology and cure your been broke issue permanently!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

@seniorwriter
Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by omoadeleye(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2021
This repugnant man again has advanced from Yoruba Muslim to igbo muslim.

1 Like

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by stanluiz(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2021
Which imaginary Igbo Muslims Nothing person no go see for this country.

Muric should channels their Islamic agitation to SW. We don't need it in SE.

5 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by gidgiddy: 9:05am On Mar 15, 2021
Igbo Muslim? This man must be high

3 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by agulion: 9:07am On Mar 15, 2021
May thunder and Amardioha strike you and your dirty Islam,

4 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Gbagura: 9:07am On Mar 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THE MAN DON SET YORUBA LAND ON FIRE NOW, NA IGBO LAND THE CALIPHATE TELL AM MAKE HE FACE NOW grin

ISHAQ AKINTOLA SEUNMSG GBAGURA AKA AMBALIJ THATFAIRGUY TINUBU OSHIGUN GOKE7 LEGENDHERO AND ARE ALL WORKING FOR THE ACTUALIZATION OF CALIPHATE IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA, THAT IS THE SOLE REASON THEY ARE CLAMORING FOR ONE INDIVISIBLE HELL-HOLE CALLED NIGGAR-AREA
You need help seriously. Shebi I'm AMBALIJ àbi? You're anambrafirstson too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by tamdun: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2021
stanluiz:
Which imaginary Igbo Muslims Nothing person no go see for this country.

Muric should channels their Islamic agitation to SW. We don't need it in SE.
Igbo muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by GeneviveHuby: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2021
Nothing like Igbo Muslim. Igbos are 1000% Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by tamdun: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2021
NORSYK:
There's nothing like Igbo Muslims.
This bloody terrorist should stay clear of Igbo matters
Are u sure u are not one of the igbo Muslims that fled potopoto land

1 Like

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Finnese001: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2021
Any Igbo man that said he is a Muslim is on a mission

So Bleep off
Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by VEXT: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2021
We rather have Igbo idol worshipper than Igbo Muslim... Godforbid

1 Like

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2021
Intolerant East!

To me igbos are not religious(except Enugu) and they are the most intolerant people in Nigeria, imagine if Yoruba Muslim or Northerners are the one doing this, they will be forming activist upadan.

This is what I want my Yoruba Christian brothers to know, the only people that are with you and for you are your Yoruba Muslim brothers. All other ones are deceivers and pretenders.

2 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by AmbaliJ: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2021
Gbagura:
You need help seriously. Shebi I'm AMBALIJ àbi? You're anambrafirstson too.

Don't mind the ediot morafocka. He keeps flooding my mention and stalking my handle like say I snatch hin babe. Won ti shepe fun oloshi yen.

2 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2021
Hope he's not typing from Benin Republic because gradually, he will soon join his brothers in Benin

4 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by tamdun: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2021
GeneviveHuby:
Nothing like Igbo Muslim. Igbos are 1000% Christian.
If I woz u slap... Are Igbo Muslim not human, I swear ur people worse pass hausa people when it comes to religious tolerance

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Gbagura: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Don't mind the ediot morafocka. He keeps flooding my mention and stalking my handle like say I snatch hin babe. Won ti shepe fun oloshi yen.
epe ń jà gidigidi. Í Have told him many times that we aren't the same but that coconut head igbo boy won't budge. I don't know who told that kid we are the same person grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Unified07: 9:15am On Mar 15, 2021
IGBOS have no Muslims,Igbos are 100% Christians and few traditionalist

5 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Ajibaba101(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2021
where this MURIC guy they hear all this kine things

1 Like

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Web2020: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2021
The only language this people understand is eye for an eye- Violent. I am surprised that this people can preach peace. Thanks to ESN and Ibogho

1 Like

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by tamdun: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2021
SuperBold:
Intolerant East!

To me igbos are not religious(except Enugu) and they are the most intolerant people in Nigeria, imagine if Yoruba Muslim or Northerners are the one doing this, they will be forming activist upadan.

This is what I want my Yoruba Christian brothers to know, the only people that are with you and for you are your Yoruba Muslim brothers. All other ones are deceivers and pretenders.

What do you expect from people that practice Osu Caste among themselves? You'll hear people saying northerners are religious bigot, but they still have many xtian communities even in North west/East, can our jew brothers tolerate that, those people are worse

2 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:

https://ishaqakintola..com/2021/03/authors-of-hate-speech-must.html?spref=tw&m=1

OK. The fund from Saudi Arabia has come. MURIC has been on leave over lack of fund. It seems one of the terms of reference for the release of this funding is Igbo Muslims emancipation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by AmbaliJ: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2021
Gbagura:
epe ń jà gidigidi. Í Have told him many times that we aren't the same but that coconut head igbo boy won't budge. I don't know who told that kid we are the same person grin grin

Oloshi ni. Like his fellow yoruba-obsessed ibos. I don swear for am.

4 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by mystery22: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2021
Their is nothing like Igbo muslim, Islam will never have its way in Igboland....all Yorubas and Fulanis trying their best to force Islam on us will never succeed

1 Like

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by AmbaliJ: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:

https://ishaqakintola..com/2021/03/authors-of-hate-speech-must.html?spref=tw&m=1

MURIC should not worry itself. Asari Dokubo, the new Supleme Leader of all the ibo slaves of Biafura, happens to be a practicing Muslim, therefore he will protect the rights and religious freedoms of his fellow Muslims in Biafro. Ibos are about to be ruled by the Muslims they hate so much in their own banana Republic of Biafuro.

4 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by nwabueze1999(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2021
May Yahweh judge you and your divisive Spirit
Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by BruncleZuma: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2021
Lie Lie MURIC
Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Tupaq: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2021
Fake news from a fake man!
Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2021
SuperBold:
Intolerant East!

Are you talking about Yoruba Muslims that are against AMOTEKUN ?

Yoruba Muslims that are used by FULANIS for the domination of our land.

4 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by mystery22: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2021
SuperBold:
Intolerant East!

who gives a fvck about what you and your tribe thinks, why not use your religion to help people suffering in Yemen, Iraq,Iran and northern nigeria... hypocrities everywhere..

4 Likes

Re: Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC by tinktanker: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2021
This mumu muric is back a gain with his hate speech. His the 9ne spreading fake news and lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister / Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.