Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? (1092 Views)

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Tell Your Character And Behavior / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2021
We are quick to say "all women are hoes" and "all men are dogs", but if we are to be sincere with ourselves, would we want to marry someone with our character? we usually set standards for people or people we want to date, but will you love to date yourself? I mean someone like you.
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2021
YES character wise.

But, he must be an extrovert and he must be crazy.
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Kriss216: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2021
Hell No! God forbid! Chukwu aju!

Sometimes I pity girls who put out with me. I'm something else when it comes to relationships. I pray God should help me.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by criuze(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2021
yes of course

must has some improvements
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by KNOWMORE56: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2021
StacyO:
Why not. I'm praying for God to give me 2nd me or my half. Don't you know what that means.

Moreover, the Bible says " no man has ever hated himself..."
Or do you hate yourself?

*. KJV: FOR NO MAN EVER YET HATED HIS OWN FLESH; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:"

you hate yourself ?
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Barbiturate(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Bluezy13(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2021
No.
I like authoritative women.
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Jeon(f): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2021
yes, I will be very happy.
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Jeon(f): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2021
Kriss216:

Sometimes I pity girls who put out with me. I'm something else when it comes to relationships. I pray God should help me.

no wonder your words are always bitter and you are quick to call others the names you got for living a stupid life.

1 Like

Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Jeon(f): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2021
Kriss216:

no wonder you and your Co's used to make this statement "NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS"
I also pity any human associating with you.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by paulolee(m): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2021
Noo abego o...i too like woman n sabi waka and i need obedient n GaoD fearing wife jhare..
if I marry bea with my type of character...na who go come de stay for ous?
dts bad idea na...even science says opposite force attracts each oda.
I no go like keep wife wey go turn baby mama for another man inside my own ous...no naaa
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by needanswer: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2021
Barbiturate:
It is not advisable to marry someone of similar character with you. It has to be the opposite.

Werey man + sane woman = good
Werey woman + sane man = good

Werey man + werey woman = dicey
Sane man + sane woman = dull.

I prefer go with someone who understands you or can tolerate you. When a werey man what's to go clubbing at midnight but his sane woman wants to sleep like normal sane people, that's a sign of future problems cause the 2 must work as 1. If almost everytime when the sane one wants to relax the werey one wants to go out it will cause a rift and vice versa if the werey one is a woman and the sane one a man.

So just go with someone that can tolerate your excesses and join you in them.

1 Like

Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Kriss216: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2021
Jeon:

no wonder you and your Co's used to make this statement "NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS"
I also pity any human associating with you.
Are you done
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Jeon(f): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2021
Kriss216:
Are you done
do you want more?
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Kriss216: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2021
Jeon:

do you want more?
More of your foolish rants?

No, please!
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Jeon(f): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2021
paulolee:
Noo abego o...i too like woman n sabi waka and i need obedient n GaoD fearing wife jhare..
if I marry bea with my type of character...na who go come de stay for ous?
dts bad idea na...even science says opposite force attracts each oda.
i no go like keep wife wey go turn baby mama for another man inside my own ous...no naaa

this shows that you are a male olosho.repent because of karma issa BIG BRAT.

1 Like

Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Jeon(f): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2021
Kriss216:

More of your foolish rants?

No, please!

because you are foolish with ur ram like wide nose, I pity people who are hanging out with you. idiot.
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Kondomatic(m): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2021
Bluezy13:
No.

I like authoritative women.
Same here bro.

If I marry an easy going person like me, oh boy, the world people go ride us eeh!

I need someone that can be hard-hearted when necessary. It takes me more bulshits than I deem normal to do that.
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Kriss216: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2021
Jeon:

because you are foolish with ur ram like wide nose, I pity people who are hanging out with you. idiot.

Nyarinya, why are you pained this Monday morning? You missed your period?
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Jeon(f): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2021
Kriss216:

Nyarinya, why are you pained this Monday morning? You missed your period?

is that all? average Nigerian gigolo man!
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Twelfthman: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2021
Yes at least I ll have peace of mind.
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by GeneralPula: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2021
To find a girl that has my type of character is hard ..

I don’t think they exist anymore ..
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Reex12(m): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2021
To find my type of girl go hard small cus two captains cant lead one boat
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by paulolee(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
Jeon:

this shows that you are a male olosho.repent because of karma issa BIG BRAT.
says the special.adviser of karma affairs..
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by Jeon(f): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
paulolee:
says the special.adviser of karma affairs..
thank you!. what a special position you just gave me this afternoon!
*feeling myself *
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by BronzeMajik(f): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Never, never, never, I can give wahala, I don't want that for myself...
Re: Will You Love To Marry Someone That Has Your Character? by zed7: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
Why not? I married a female version of me, that's why my life has been stress free. I wouldn't want it any other way.

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Was So Proud Of Me Coming Out As A Lesbian- Lady Narrates In A Post / My Friend Is Not Gay But Look What He Did For Me / Is It Right For A Christian To Marry A Second Wife Than To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.