Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

CP Orders Probe Of Policeman For Allegedly Snatching Housewife, Detaining Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / CP Orders Probe Of Policeman For Allegedly Snatching Housewife, Detaining Son (269 Views)

Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CP Orders Probe Of Policeman For Allegedly Snatching Housewife, Detaining Son by nwabueze1999(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2021
The Anambra State Commissioner of Police , Monday Kuryas, has ordered the probe of a policeman , Danladi Edibo, for allegedly snatching the wife of another man in the state .
The Police Public Relations Officer , Haruna Mohammed , disclosed this to newsmen on Sunday in Awka.
Mohammed said a petition was received against Danladi and it was receiving attention, adding , “ It won ’ t be right to pre - empt the investigation .”
Danladi, an Assistant Superintendent of Police attached to the Anti -Cult Unit in Enugwu- Ukwu in the Njikoka Local Government Area of the state , allegedly handcuffed and detained 22 -year -old Chukwunonso Ogbukagu, for disapproving his relationship with his mother .
Chukwunonso, who revealed this to journalists after he escaped from the unlawful detention , said he visited Nimo, a town in the Njikoka LGA to see his mother , who recently left his dad to rent a separate apartment, but noticed that she had a male friend , who always visited her in the apartment.
He said, “ When I demanded from my mother who the man was , I found out that he was the same police officer , who had a problem with my father and also caused my parents to separate .
“ Having realised that I knew who he was , he called some policemen , who came with guns and handcuffed and detained me in a toilet in the apartment .
“ I stayed there for four days without food or water , and later I realised that I could die if I continued to be there ; so, I summoned courage and managed to escape.”
“ I’ m begging the Commissioner of Police to come to my aid , because my life is in danger as Danladi may come after me . ”
The father of the victim , Ikenna Ogbukagu, had petitioned the CP about the development.
He called on the CP to restrain Danladi from further harassing him and members of his family.
Ikenna stated , “ ASP Danladi Edibo has been harassing me and members of my family. He took away my wife from me and I said I had no problem with that , that he could keep her. He has taken her, rented a house for her in Nimo and I did not protest , yet he has been threatening me .
[ READ ALSO ] School invasion: Kaduna students ’ parents meet school management
“ The last time he came to my house around 1am with police officers , destroyed my doors and arrested me , saying that I sponsored cultists . There is nothing he has not done to me . I am very afraid for my life now ; that is why I petitioned the Commissioner of Police to come to my rescue .”
https://punchng.com/cp-orders-probe-of-policeman-for-allegedly-snatching-housewife-detaining-son/
Re: CP Orders Probe Of Policeman For Allegedly Snatching Housewife, Detaining Son by nwabueze1999(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2021
nwabueze1999:
The Anambra State Commissioner of Police , Monday Kuryas, has ordered the probe of a policeman , Danladi Edibo, for allegedly snatching the wife of another man in the state .
The Police Public Relations Officer , Haruna Mohammed , disclosed this to newsmen on Sunday in Awka.
Mohammed said a petition was received against Danladi and it was receiving attention, adding , “ It won ’ t be right to pre - empt the investigation .”
Danladi, an Assistant Superintendent of Police attached to the Anti -Cult Unit in Enugwu- Ukwu in the Njikoka Local Government Area of the state , allegedly handcuffed and detained 22 -year -old Chukwunonso Ogbukagu, for disapproving his relationship with his mother .
Chukwunonso, who revealed this to journalists after he escaped from the unlawful detention , said he visited Nimo, a town in the Njikoka LGA to see his mother , who recently left his dad to rent a separate apartment, but noticed that she had a male friend , who always visited her in the apartment.
He said, “ When I demanded from my mother who the man was , I found out that he was the same police officer , who had a problem with my father and also caused my parents to separate .
“ Having realised that I knew who he was , he called some policemen , who came with guns and handcuffed and detained me in a toilet in the apartment .
“ I stayed there for four days without food or water , and later I realised that I could die if I continued to be there ; so, I summoned courage and managed to escape.”
“ I’ m begging the Commissioner of Police to come to my aid , because my life is in danger as Danladi may come after me . ”
The father of the victim , Ikenna Ogbukagu, had petitioned the CP about the development.
He called on the CP to restrain Danladi from further harassing him and members of his family.
Ikenna stated , “ ASP Danladi Edibo has been harassing me and members of my family. He took away my wife from me and I said I had no problem with that , that he could keep her. He has taken her, rented a house for her in Nimo and I did not protest , yet he has been threatening me .
[ READ ALSO ] School invasion: Kaduna students ’ parents meet school management
“ The last time he came to my house around 1am with police officers , destroyed my doors and arrested me , saying that I sponsored cultists . There is nothing he has not done to me . I am very afraid for my life now ; that is why I petitioned the Commissioner of Police to come to my rescue .”
https://punchng.com/cp-orders-probe-of-policeman-for-allegedly-snatching-housewife-detaining-son/

link to the old new
https://www.nairaland.com/6458031/police-officer-snatches-another-mans

(1) (Reply)

My 9 Year Old Brother Takes Over My Channel! / How To Build A Good Family Relationship / 8 Months Old Sunec Firman Generator Up For Grabs!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.