Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test (4160 Views)

N-power: How To Successfully Complete Your Physical Verification When It Begins / Error In Npower Test Results / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2021
MVLOX:
Finished the test dis morning... scored 60%
congrats man
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2021
thernee:
I have verified my email and all, but can't seem to update my profile. It keeps saying that there's an error.

I've cross checked everything, but I don't see any errors.
don't worry keep trying or you can wait till night time. Follow the link to join our WhatsApp group
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by Thurmieee: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2021
please help. I entered my mail and they haven't sent any mail to me. it confirmed the mail. but nothing don enter.
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by MVLOX(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2021
arizonalusa:
I have been trying to write my test for more than 24hrs now, mine is not just connecting, I can't figure out the problem..

Bros just relax .... you will write the text... I also had issues with my password reset for days, was finally able to get pass that stage yesterday and am done now.... so just relax you will get pass this stage...
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2021
arizonalusa:
I have been trying to write my test for more than 24hrs now, mine is not just connecting, I can't figure out the problem..
it's traffic issue just relax and try it later
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by MVLOX(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2021
criticalnews91:
congrats man
Thanks � but am still hopeful... I hope I get selected in the end
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2021
Thurmieee:
please help. I entered my mail and they haven't sent any mail to me.
it confirmed the mail. but nothing don enter.
I will advise for you to wait till midnight. You can join our WhatsApp group through the link
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2021
MVLOX:

Bros just relax .... you will write the text... I also had issues with my password reset for days, was finally able to get pass that stage yesterday and am done now.... so just relax you will get pass this stage...
that's nice, how was your test score?
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by edemsimeon: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2021
SEND LINK? I log in, click on 'send link' but i have not recieved notification from my yahoo mail. Pls help
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by onlyhandsome202: 7:49am On Mar 16, 2021
MVLOX:

Is the test current affairs or what?
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by MVLOX(m): 8:00am On Mar 16, 2021
criticalnews91:
that's nice, how was your test score?

the 1st one was really tough ooo.. i had to use my second try.... eventually I scored 60%
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by MVLOX(m): 8:02am On Mar 16, 2021
onlyhandsome202:

Is the test current affairs or what?

It was a combination of Mathematics and English language. Then some verbal reasoning questions styled in GMAT format....

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2021
edemsimeon:
SEND LINK? I log in, click on 'send link' but i have not recieved notification from my yahoo mail. Pls help
it's traffic issue. Try it at midnight. Join our WhatsApp group through the link to keep you posted

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2021
MVLOX:

the 1st one was really tough ooo.. i had to use my second try.... eventually I scored 60%
congrats
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by zagorakis(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2021
MVLOX:

what's the test like?
does it change or just same for everyone
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by MVLOX(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2021
zagorakis:

what's the test like?
does it change or just same for everyone

Just zero your mind that anything could come.... and ofcourse it changes for everyone...
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by GreatestHeight(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2021
criticalnews91:
Note: the BVN verification is best done at night
Tried it at night yet it didn't validate my bvn. What else should I do?
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by LamidicownuBSS: 8:55am On Mar 16, 2021
Am finding it difficult to submit, way out plz. this is what am seeing
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2021
LamidicownuBSS:
Am finding it difficult to submit, way out plz.
this is what am seeing
the traffic is high, relax and do it later
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 9:42am On Mar 16, 2021
GreatestHeight:

Tried it at night yet it didn't validate my bvn. What else should I do?
what time was that?
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by Ponytail22: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2021
I've not been able to take the test for days now. though I've successfully uploaded all my documents. what could be the problem?
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2021
Ponytail22:
I've not been able to take the test for days now. though I've successfully uploaded all my documents. what could be the problem?
join our group through the link maybe some one can assist you
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by Elhomoj(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
I didn't upload my local government certificate before taking the test. Is it a problem?
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Elhomoj:
I didn't upload my local government certificate before taking the test. Is it a problem?
which document did you use?
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by onlyhandsome202: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
Pls help, I logged in to take the test, after writing I clicked on the submit button below and it was going, all of a sudden I saw a pop-up message saying something went wrong. Pls what can I do?
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by Elhomoj(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
criticalnews91:
which document did you use?

I only uploaded my BA. certificate, WAEC certificate, Birth certificate, ID card and Passport.
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by edemsimeon: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
@criticalnews91, thanks. please the watsapp number
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by Thurmieee: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
criticalnews91:
I will advise for you to wait till midnight. You can join our WhatsApp group through the link
where's the link
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
Thurmieee:

where's the link
Check the main post
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
edemsimeon:
@criticalnews91, thanks. please the watsapp number
Check the main post
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
Elhomoj:

I only uploaded my BA. certificate, WAEC certificate, Birth certificate, ID card and Passport.
please go to d link in the main post and join the WhatsApp group
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
Join the WhatsApp group through the main post. We shall be online by 12 midnight to see how we can be of help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where To Get The Nigerian Navy Form / House Help Needed In Abuja / Obajana Cement Company Graduate Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.