Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test (4176 Views)

N-power: How To Successfully Complete Your Physical Verification When It Begins / Error In Npower Test Results / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 6:26am On Mar 17, 2021
criticalnews91:
Join the WhatsApp group through the main post. We shall be online by 12 midnight to see how we can be of help
good morning all
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2021
Please note that from yesterday till now the test portal has been down, I guess there's an upgrade going on or the site has issue. Just calm your self and relax if you are noticing any difficulty. I believe that they are aware and are working towards it. Join our WhatsApp group through the link in the main Post so as to be getting updates. Thanks!!!
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
arizonalusa:
I have been trying to write my test for more than 24hrs now, mine is not just connecting, I can't figure out the problem..
just finished writing mine now. The site has started responding. Try joining the WhatsApp group in the link on the main post.
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by Omopintemi: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
criticalnews91:
just finished writing mine now. The site has started responding. Try joining the WhatsApp group in the link on the main post.

Where is d link?
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 6:13am On Mar 18, 2021
Good morning, please is like the test portal has issue with marking, suspend taking test this morning please
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
criticalnews91:
Good morning, please is like the test portal has issue with marking, suspend taking test this morning please
hello everyone
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by sheyitaylor(f): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
*Lemonade Finance* is looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.

An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.

The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.

Responsibilities
Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
Answer questions about products or the company
Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
Enter and update customer information in the database
Take and process orders in an accurate manner
Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
Requirements
Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
Excellent knowledge of English Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints

Interested candidate should foward their CV to: Sheyitaylor1@gmail.com
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by sheyitaylor(f): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
*Lemonade Finance* is looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.

An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.

The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.

Responsibilities
Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
Answer questions about products or the company
Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
Enter and update customer information in the database
Take and process orders in an accurate manner
Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
Requirements
Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
Excellent knowledge of English Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints

Interested candidate should foward their CV to: Sheyitaylor1@gmail.com
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by Pweetish(f): 4:07am On Mar 19, 2021
criticalnews91:
has yours been resolved

Yes it has...but I'm.yet to write the test.
The network has really been messy
Been awake since 12am trying to write it but it's not logging me in
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by kenneyyice(m): 4:20am On Mar 19, 2021
Pls how long do it take them to reset ones password cos God know I have clicked that button many times and checked my mail too and there was nothing there at all!. Note: I was shortlisted too for the batch C. Amy help her?
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by onlyhandsome202: 7:28am On Mar 19, 2021
kenneyyice:
Pls how long do it take them to reset ones password cos God know I have clicked that button many times and checked my mail too and there was nothing there at all!. Note: I was shortlisted too for the batch C. Amy help her?

Keep clicking on it. It will surely come since it is not showing no record found.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10,000 New Jobs Exclusively For Imo State Indigenes (extortion To The Core) / Industrial Training (IT) Opportunities For Computer Science/engineering Students / Apply Online For 2016 Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.