Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test (4152 Views)

N-power: How To Successfully Complete Your Physical Verification When It Begins / Error In Npower Test Results / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2021
We have discovered that many persons are finding it very difficult to take there test, hopefully, this simple steps will give you the easiest way to complete it.
https://www.criticalnews.com.ng/2021/03/simple-steps-to-successfully-take-your.html
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2021
Note: the BVN verification is best done at night
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by onlyhandsome202: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
Does the test have expiring date or whenever you update your records you write it?
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
We have noticed that some people are finding it very difficult to get their change of password link and also how to get their bvn validated. clich HERE for help
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
onlyhandsome202:
Does the test have expiring date or whenever you update your records you write it?
we don't know for now, but the earlier the better
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by Innokris: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
I was answering the test and suddenly there was breach in network. Upon login I was told my account is blocked. How do I go about unblocking it? Anybody with such experience?
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
Innokris:
I was answering the test and suddenly there was breach in network. Upon login I was told my account is blocked. How do I go about unblocking it? Anybody with such experience?
sorry for that, a friend also facing such problem and we are yet to resolve it. Please send an email to their service center
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by rowland545(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
criticalnews91:
Note: the BVN verification is best done at night
pls I'm still on d password thing.

They sent mail..saying my password has been successfully changed but der was no link or whatsoever ...so I don't know wat to do next
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
rowland545:

They sent mail..saying my password has been successfully changed but der was no link or whatsoever ...so I don't know wat to do next
go to the link you will see a link that will take you to the WhatsApp group. We will be giving an assistant their by 12am. Thanks
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
rowland545:

go back to that like to go to the WhatsApp group
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by timaji2003: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
Use Firefox as the browser.
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
timaji2003:
Use Firefox as the browser.
that's nice
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by chiamadi: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
Innokris:
Yes I had the same experience, I wrote the test twice on the third attempt my account was blocked, i sent a mail but was not delivered, reasons that there inbox is full, so after 48 hours it was open and I took the Test
thanks
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
chiamadi:

Yes I had the same experience, I wrote the test twice on the third attempt my account was blocked, i sent a mail but was not delivered, reasons that there inbox is full, so after 48 hours it was open and I took the Test
thanks
thanks for the update.
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by onlyhandsome202: 2:11am On Mar 16, 2021
Pls help: I tried validating my BVN since 10pm yesterday uptil this more all I keep getting is try again something went wrong. What could be the cause?
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by Weneda(m): 2:17am On Mar 16, 2021
onlyhandsome202:
Pls help: I tried validating my BVN since 10pm yesterday uptil this more all I keep getting is try again something went wrong. What could be the cause?
Do it now. I just did mine
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 2:22am On Mar 16, 2021
onlyhandsome202:
make sure your bvn is correct and resend it now
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by okk4sure: 2:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Pls hep o bcs I av bn trying to entered d Email i used during d registration bt its not going saying account not found.I don't knw how to go abt it?
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by Haywhyluv: 2:28am On Mar 16, 2021
Unable to submit after updating
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 2:30am On Mar 16, 2021
okk4sure:
Pls hep o bcs I av bn trying to entered d Email i used during d registration bt its not going saying account not found.I don't knw how to go abt it?
go to change password and change it first.
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 2:31am On Mar 16, 2021
Haywhyluv:
Unable to submit after updating
check your all the data very well den re submit again
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by okk4sure: 2:37am On Mar 16, 2021
criticalnews91:
go to change password and change it first.

Dats what I av bn trying to do since bt stil d same response-account not found.D Email is active!
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 2:42am On Mar 16, 2021
okk4sure:

Dats what I av bn trying to do since bt stil d same response-account not found.D Email is active!
go to the link and join our WhatsApp group let's see how we can be of assistance. Thanks
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by Haywhyluv: 2:43am On Mar 16, 2021
criticalnews91:
check your all the data very well den re submit again
Is correct
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 3:40am On Mar 16, 2021
Haywhyluv:

Is correct
after submitting, what is the response?
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by Pweetish(f): 3:57am On Mar 16, 2021
chiamadi:

thanks

Thanks a whole lot for this update.
You don't know how helpful it's been
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:38am On Mar 16, 2021
I am tru with d test stage. but d test no b beans ooo.
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 5:49am On Mar 16, 2021
Pweetish:

Thanks a whole lot for this update.
You don't know how helpful it's been
has yours been resolved
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by criticalnews91(m): 5:50am On Mar 16, 2021
ObiaboAdoka:
I am tru with d test stage. but d test no b beans ooo.
������ what's your scores?
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by MVLOX(m): 6:07am On Mar 16, 2021
Finished the test dis morning... scored 60%
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by thernee: 6:15am On Mar 16, 2021
I have verified my email and all, but can't seem to update my profile. It keeps saying that there's an error.

I've cross checked everything, but I don't see any errors.
Re: How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test by arizonalusa: 6:40am On Mar 16, 2021
MVLOX:
Finished the test dis morning... scored 60%
I have been trying to write my test for more than 24hrs now, mine is not just connecting, I can't figure out the problem..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / Mentor-box Foundation Trains Over 2000 Micro Entrepreneurs In Kogi / Nigeria Customs Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.