Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Common Living Room Layout Mistake And Fix - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Common Living Room Layout Mistake And Fix (254 Views)

Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Living Room Layout Mistake And Fix by Teymini(f): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2021
LINING FURNITURE UP ALONG THE WALL
The issue that many people have is lining all of their furniture up against the wall.While this is an easy way to get your furniture in the room, it ends up feeling somewhat like a high school gymnasium… and '' old fashioned'' with the stands (seating) all around the edges and a big open space in the middle.
Not exactly the warm, inviting look you want for your living room.
Here is a quick fix�

The Fix
Ideally all furniture should be centred and also face each other to aid a free flow of conversations.
If the space is small, Pull at least some of the furniture away from the walls so that it “floats” in the room.
Even having one sofa (or a couple of chairs) that aren’t anchored to the walls will help. Check the picture above again �

Who else missed #gistwithdoron interior contents? We're back and better � Enjoy more of this on our YouTube channel. Just search for '' Gistwithdoron '' on YouTube search and get more of this content for Free!

(1) (Reply)

My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination / How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? Is It A Weird Behavior? / My GRIEF To JOY Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.