Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls (4527 Views)

I Am An AA By Genotype,she Is Ss, Should I Go Ahead? / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Female Marlians Go Bral*ss And Pantl*ss To Naira Marley Concert Yesterday. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by Feelinso(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Good afternoon nairalander's
Pls i need advice concerning my girlfriend genotype , I love her so much and she best thing to happen to in 2021 ,
Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by Cutehector(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Two of una need cane

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by Righteousness2(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Medically speaking,I am not really sure it is advisable for you two to get together as Couples. So as to avoid unnecessary stuffs.

But I know the ALMIGHTY GOD who can do and undo!
There is Nothing impossible with HIM.
But you need to flee from any form of sin or entanglements .

If you two are willing to do that, I will Join my faith with u guys and call my FATHER in Heaven and the Genotype will be changed and u will get married!

6 Likes

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by gmacnoms(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
Feelinso:
Pls i need advice concerning my girlfriend genotype , I love her so much and she best thing to happen to in 2021 ,
Biologically, you are the best match for her

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by Ytea(f): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
You're 60% good to go. Your kids gonna be AS, liru chances of some AC. Be careful, visit the hospital frequently so she doesn't have complications during child birth, if you later end up marrying.

9 Likes

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
There is nothing to worry about, you both are good for each other. Just make more money to take good care of her because of her condition

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by narelyc80: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
There is nothing to worry about, you both are good for each other. Just make more money to take good care of her because of her condition
Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by Freestainworld(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Your kids will only end up as careers, meaning they will be fine but will have to marry an AA when they grow into adults
Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by SocialJustice: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
Feelinso:
Which advice do you need again? You're AA, she's SS, perfect match.

12 Likes

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please make sure she has nothing more than 2 children.

Managing a pregnant sickle cell patient is very cumbersome.

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by zed7: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
What's the issue? You can marry any genotype.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by Reex12(m): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
Feelinso:
ur genotype is the perfect match for her

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by Ghostrye: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Medically speaking,I am not really sure it is advisable for you two to get together as Couples. So as to avoid unnecessary stuffs.

If you two are willing to do that, I will Join my faith with u guys and call my FATHER in Heaven and the Genotype will be changed and u will get married!
They are actually a good match, at least she can't get any better than the guy for compatibility.

7 Likes

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by Everester: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

May God forgive me for bringing a counter opinion to ur suggestions, man of God,
so if it's not advisable for them to marry each other, so who else would the girl get marry to, don't scared the young man away,the girl's prayer has been answered already, don't be the barrier to her breakthrough,

And as for the man, both of u are perfectly okay, there's no probability for any SS in ur family, u have nothing to fear.

From another angle, have u pray over it,this is no more about genotype issue, it's now spiritual, I think u should do that right now

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by Nuelito: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
From my past biology experience...Una go blend well...but as an engineer,I no too sabi genotype matters

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by GeneralPula: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Please make sure she has nothing more than 2 children.

Managing a pregnant sickle cell patient is very cumbersome.

How bro?

Is he God?

What if first born nah 4 or 5 or 7 drop?
Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by 4reala(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Medically, you are the best match for her
Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by KillerBeauty(f): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
Op you guys are fine.
Chances of birthing an SS is very low.
Pregnancies for SS is very stressful though.
The only SS mum i know gave birth to the child in the US.
So with very good care, she will be fine.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
 Op
happy married life in advance
you guys are good to go⚫

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by fidel2(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

gud evening bro......I don't know if u are on whatsapp there is something I really want to discuss with you. here is my WhatsApp number: 08109667896.
Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by dermmy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
Feelinso:
Pls i need advice concerning my girlfriend genotype , I love her so much and she best thing to happen to in 2021

She's the best thing that happened to you in 2021? undecided
Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by Angelacruz: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
Best match:AA X SS=AS,AS,AS,AS....both of u are good to go

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by BigDawsNet: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
Feelinso:

Your potential kids are safe

All you get is AS kid tho
Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by maureensylvia(f): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
AS all the way
Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
GeneralPula:

How bro?

Is he God?

What if first born nah 4 or 5 or 7 drop?
Each pregnancy is usually stressful for a healthy woman not to talk to a sickle cell patient.

Blood in her bodythat is not enough for her alone, she will now share it with the baby.

Then the crises!! Let's not even go there.

Very risky.

Whether she has 4 or 5 or 7 per pregnancy is not my business, as far as she doesn't carry belle more than twice.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by Feelinso(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
why na
Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by Feelinso(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Thanks guys for all the comments i really appreciate it
Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by Feelinso(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

I love her and wish to marry her
Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by LauraClasikVibe(f): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
I wish you the best but note

You will visit the hospital frequently when she get pregnant because managing a pregnant Sickle cell patient it's no beans
Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by chinchonglee(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
You jst wantu spend the rest of ur life going to the hospital and spending unnecessary money!

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by asperdons(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
Feelinso:
[color=#000099][/color]
I know of an organic substance that can change her genotype. All this genotype shit only affects third world countries
Re: My Gf Is SS And I'm AA Pls Advice Pls by EngrXrix(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
Feelinso:

I think by cross matching genes, you guys would give birth to healthy AS children. This is okay. But your kids must not risk meeting people or marrying anyone with the S genes NOT EVEN AS..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Never Satisfy Them / My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl / She Hardly Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.