Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) (30349 Views)

Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes / Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another / Rita Edochie Advises Men: "Respect Motherhood, Respect Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
1 million cheating husbands like this post.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Businext: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mabizeka:
I hope women listens to this legend. women should never leave their husbands no matter what. remember that whatever he does outside his pric must still return home to your waiting arms so allow us to do as we want

Can you you say this of a woman? Or give this advice to your female loved ones?
Can you say this to your male loved ones? Or wish this for their wives undecided

O Wrong Now...

#StayFaithful
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by ukaface(f): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
To Women that give theirselves headache ontop cheating spouse or partner it's really unnecessary, it's energy wasting. You don't need all that gragra to tame a man. I see the gragra as stress,if he is cheating,look the other way and be involved with things,you fit cheat your own too...yes ooo.

I support oga Pete Edochie Biko.

But that aspect of divorce, please if iyaff tire you, divorce....but be independent before making the move.
Marriage wahala and stress cannor come and go and Kee me, because of society's idealogy.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Apination(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Women who still think they are equal to men are just deluded. The society is not kind to women, your fellow women will put you down first when you are found wanting, even the ones advising you to do all you did. The day you move out, another takes your place and if you think it's easy to live alone as a divorced woman try am see undecided

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by maureensylvia(f): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie has kicked against Nigerian women leaving their marriages on the ground of infidelity, IgbereTV reports.

In a video shared on his Instagram handle, he stated that women who abandon their homes due to their husband’s sexual promiscuity are only copying white women. According to him, going through multiple divorce and marriages doesn’t play out well for Nigerian women.

Using the Biblical Solomon who had 300 wives and 700 concubines, he advised women with philandering husbands to remain in their marriages.

He went on to share an interesting piece of advice to women dealing with cheating husbands.

He said:

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njtA0OLXhT0

See his post @
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMaYkWRlpaE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Man wey dey kpansh raw no send o
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Onyi22(f): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
grin grin
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Adakintroy: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
The truth is only men can love in the true sense.

It's almost disrespectful to say. But its true. Women love are fitted from selfish end and sense of insecurity.

"I will love you if you provide all my needs"

I will love you if you will protect me"

Most times they prefer this when the man is doing well. Meaning the man gets to pledge is money time and focus on them.

But the problem is all women want the same thing. All women are going through the same problem of want. Securities and finance. But women don't care about others. They are just threat to them. It's hard for women to think beyond themselves. They are crudely selfish.

You think man having affair aside his home is having the time of his life. Lol think again.

He is just responding to another disstress call similar to the one you first put out. It's a mans curse for all enternit.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Adakintroy: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
The truth is only men can love in the true sense.

It's almost disrespectful to say. But its true. Women love are fitted from selfish end and sense of insecurity.

"I will love you if you provide all my needs"

I will love you if you will protect me"

Most times they prefer this when the man is doing well. Meaning the man gets to pledge is money time and focus on them.

But the problem is all women want the same thing. All women are going through the same problem of want. Securities and finance. But women don't care about others. They are just threat to them. It's hard for women to think beyond themselves. They are crudely selfish.

You think man having affair aside his home is having the time of his life. Lol think again.

He is just responding to another distress call similar to the one you first put out. It's a mans curse for all enternity
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by tunde82seidat(f): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
Kingcalls:
Truth b said...all men are capable of cheating...some are excessive, some on low key , some do it once in a while ...its part of a man's DNA... if u leave him cos he cheated, the next will do same , unless u wanna live in ur world of fantasy... there is no difference between Ned Nwoko and Ramsey Noah when it comes to cheating, just than one is too rich that the women don't mind... so if u can stick with a man thats extremely rich and cheats, y wudnt u b with any other man ... women should start telling themselves the truth and leave western doctrines....even the white man does same, just that they use divorce to do theirs

Hahaha I don't envy Baba's wife at all. Yes o all men and women are capable of cheating.You people think women are dump Abi.You go out cheat on them and expect an open arm as if women aren't human .Continue oo .See,the result is married women cheat more these days . No gender has the monopoly to cheat.Women sef like varieties . Baba should focus on movies Biko .all his advice no follow

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
thatigboman:
this is very bad of to u to say. Withdraw your statement please.

Who is she to tell Pete to shut up?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
Cheating by any spouse is totally wrong ..

Lets condemn and stop encouraging indecency and irresponsibility on the path of men abeg
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by cloud(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hohenheim:
So by that logic should a faithful man remain with his cheating wife?
Rubbish logic
our society even though frowns at adultery, can easily forgive a man who goes astray rather than a cheating wife. It's the way the world is, and unfortunately neither you nor I can change that perception.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by teemy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
DrTee1:
I agree with him

Mabizeka:
I hope women listens to this legend. women should never leave their husbands no matter what. remember that whatever he does outside his pric must still return home to your waiting arms so allow us to do as we want

Coldie:
Your husband your happiness that loves you cheats on you, then just because of 30minutes sex with another woman u would leave your husband of 30 years...

Madam think am

What if it was the woman having affairs?
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Bukasint(f): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie has kicked against Nigerian women leaving their marriages on the ground of infidelity, IgbereTV reports.

In a video shared on his Instagram handle, he stated that women who abandon their homes due to their husband’s sexual promiscuity are only copying white women. According to him, going through multiple divorce and marriages doesn’t play out well for Nigerian women.

Using the Biblical Solomon who had 300 wives and 700 concubines, he advised women with philandering husbands to remain in their marriages.

He went on to share an interesting piece of advice to women dealing with cheating husbands.

He said:

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njtA0OLXhT0

See his post @
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMaYkWRlpaE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Old age is real. Baba until the woman end up with HIV AND OTHER SEXUAL DISEASES IT WILL BE SORRY FOR HER....DEMENTIA IS REAL.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
Good man! grin
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by abbey621(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
I can never advise any woman to stay with a cheating husband, even if she stayed she will never forget and that in itself is very dangerous. Our men are equally as culpable, we want women to forgive but when they do their own we raise god of thunder to fire them. Now here's a shocker, 90% of Nigerian men wil lcheat at one point or the other but there's a difference between a cheat and one that gets caught. Women must realize that leaving a man because of an affair is like gambling, it rarely ends well unless you're playing with awoof money. If a man has evr made you smile, happy or thankful to God then why crucify him when he makes a mistake or becomes distracted? Same goes for men, if your loving wife has been an angel, a blessing to your life but she messed up just once, are you saying all the good she did becomes null & void?

WE NEED TO BE BETTER HUMANS, WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND LOVE IS NOT BY MOUTH ALONE BUT THROUGH TRIALS AND TRIBULATION.....I FIT DIE 4 YOU, NO BE BY NAIRALAND/INSTAGRAM O grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by descarado: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
Zooposki:
No wonder Nigerian women are also cheating and their husbands are raising other men’s children. Nature has decided what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Everything kon balance.
What goes around comes around cheesy

They should continue cheating.
Wifey dey home dey pray, wear red lingerie, cook best food and serve hi cheesy
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by descarado: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bukasint:

Old age is real. Baba until the woman end up with HIV AND OTHER SEXUAL DISEASES IT WILL BE SORRY FOR HER....DEMENTIA IS REAL.
grin
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by pozehnani(f): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
I totally disagree with him on this one. Even the Bible the says you can divorce on the grounds of infidelity.

If it were in the 70s when HIV and STDs were not rampant, I'll say any one who can put up with a cheating husband should go ahead. Not anymore. If you love your life, leave him immediately he gives you cause to suspect him.

You can't keep yourself and let one public toilet of a man come and infect you with the dreaded and cut your life short. I like my life

They are not worth it one bit.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Mabizeka: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
teemy:

What if it was the woman having affairs?
Women shouldn't cheat on their husbands. God frowns on such

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Fashionista01(f): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
If women are to allow their cheating husband to Continue cheating. Will men allow their wife to do the same?

Let call a spade a spade.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by nonut: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
dominique:
With due respect sir, kindly STFU
You just broke a rule by saying this.
Who will ban you now?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by blazepascal(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
first time I will not support this man

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by LadyTiannah2: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
This is why all women should have their own source of income. Once your husband cheats on you, he makes your marriage contract null and void; you can therefore explore too. You think say married women don't get Hot? Lol

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by amp01(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
Chatflick:
Omo I'm disappointed at this nonsense. Why can't he advise men to be faithful? It only points to the fact that he has cheated or is still cheating on his wife. Oracle my foot.

Are U faithful to ur girlfriend or ur wife?
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by RPG2020(m): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
Praise the Lord � continue Sir �
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Newton85: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
So very painful to see people you grew up almost idolizing turning out to be asshats!
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by amp01(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
pozehnani:
I totally disagree with him on this one. Even the Bible the says you can divorce on the grounds of infidelity.

If it were in the 70s when HIV and STDs were not rampant, I'll say any one who can put up with a cheating husband should go ahead. Not anymore. If you love your life, leave him immediately he gives you cause to suspect him.

You can't keep yourself and let one public toilet of a man come and infect you with the dreaded and cut your life short. I like my life

They are not worth it one bit.

I smile at U.
Dis life nor balance.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by coolcare(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
Your case is dangerous and you are selfish

Triangles1:
No No No.

I totally disagree Sir.
There's possibility for a cheating husband to infect his wife with HIV and other diseases.

Instead of me to cheat with my wife I rather remain single and be a player.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Once I set out to fucck another woman, I will fucck her whether you put condom in my bag or not after all I bought condom before booking the fucckpointment. Psychology ko sociology ni.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Your husband your happiness that loves you cheats on you, then just because of 30minutes sex with another woman u would leave your husband of 30 years...

Madam think am

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Fashionista01(f): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
Solomon was a King and Kings are known to marry more than one wife. Any woman that agree to marry a King knows what she is going in for.

Cheating brings emotional trauma which can lead to something disasterous.

Christianity goes with one man one wife.
Traditionally, u are free to have many wives and many concubines.

Choose the one u are comfortable with and stop putting someone daughter's life in danger, in the name of African culture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) / Ufuoma Mcdermott, Husband And Children In Native Outfits In New Family Photo / Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.