Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) (30352 Views)

Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes / Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another / Rita Edochie Advises Men: "Respect Motherhood, Respect Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2021
haulagehandlers:
what mentality?? Many guys that are under 40years of age would cheat.....for your information I'm not a cheat never cheated cant cheat wouldn't cheat......and as I speak to you I've voluntarily stayed off women for five years.....my wife cheated on me and I decided to stay off women.....yewande Gerrit rigth people would cheat.....its the norm.....CHEATING HAS COME TO STAY AND PEOPLE WILL...THE EARLIER YOU ACCEPT THIS THE BETTER FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND.

Ur statement confirmed how bad cheating is. Didn't she cheat with another man? If u think The man has the right to cheat, always remember a woman must b involved. It's a gross misconduct don't try to proof it otherwise. That's why it pained u and that's how a woman feels when cheated.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2021
haulagehandlers:
I am not seeing it as normal I am facing the fact that its become normal. Go anywhere in the whole wide world cheating has become the norms.....go figure it out,in business,in relationship,in religion,examinations,e dey hard to find people Wey Neva cheat one way or the other....as for me I don't trust anybody not to cheat,I've programme myself to expect this.
yes its true that cheating has infiltrated every aspect of life but irrespective of that i as a person never and will not see it as norm. I will forever be against it where applicable.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2021
Mummymahdi:

Ur statement confirmed how bad cheating is. Didn't she cheat with another man? If u think The man has the right to cheat, always remember a woman must b involved. It's a gross misconduct don't try to proof it otherwise. That's why it pained u and that's how a woman feels when cheated.
true

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by haulagehandlers(m): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2021
Yewandequeen:

Great people will cheat i get but its not healthy to see it as normal,its gross indiscipline!

You too look at it, you stayed away from women because your wife cheated on you. Thats to tell you its a wrong thing, if it were a right thing you wouldnt have stayed off her and women in general.
but doesn't take away the fact that its become the norm
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2021
Yewandequeen:
true

But western Societies outlawed polygamy so these argument is not correct, polygamy is been detested by mordern women even in Nigeria, if you can't allow us to be openly polygamous, then allow us to have concubines (side chicks)
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by ukaface(f): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

A man can Bleep many women and still love only one. Men can detach emotions from sex
This is fuckery
So this seems right and logical to you??

That's a yeye reason o
Women that sleep with guys to get money from them no be detachment of emotions be that

Y'all prick people should stop this one way yeye reason to justify your horrible insatiable urges

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by haulagehandlers(m): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2021
Yewandequeen:
yes its true that cheating has infiltered every aspect of life but irrespective of that i as a person never and will not see it as norm. I will forever be against it where applicable.
seeing it as the norm is one thing,engaging in it is another,expecting it and guiding your heart against the pain is another.....my sister the thing dey burn chest....I'm yet to recover....i cant even bring myself to go out with any woman......i still hurt...the painful aspect is you find parent who tell lies to protect their cheating children.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2021
ukaface:
This is fuckery
So this seems right and logical to you??

That's a yeye reason o
Women that sleep with guys to get money from them no be detachment of emotions be that

Y'all prick people should stop this one way yeye reason to justify your horrible insatiable urges

No b yeye reason o

Women know this things

Women that sleep around are called hoes and they can't make good wives talkless of good mothers. Women sell purity while men sell commitment
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

But western Societies outlawed polygamy so these argument is not correct, polygamy is been detested by mordern women even in Nigeria, if you can't allow us to be openly polygamous, then allow us to have concubines (side chicks)
your life your choice.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:
the reality where your kids belong to other men grin

At least we kick the hoe wives to the streets. We dont condone cuckoldry.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:
keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better

Like I said, women live in a bizarre world
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
continue justifying indiscipline and self disrespect

Na from outside you go learn lesson

Baba it's our biological imperative

That's mens sexual mating strategy

U can't fight nature
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by ukaface(f): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

No b yeye reason o

Women know this things

Women that sleep around are called hoes and they can't make good wives talkless of good mothers. Women sell purity while men sell commitment
men that sleep around are called 'gods'

I give up

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2021
ukaface:
men that sleep around are called 'gods'

I give up

U women can't understand men's nature

A wise woman will lock down a high value alpha male and make sure she's his number one woman
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2021
haulagehandlers:
seeing it as the norm is one thing,engaging in it is another,expecting it and guiding your heart against the pain is another.....my sister the thing dey burn chest....I'm yet to recover....i cant even bring myself to go out with any woman......i still hurt...the painful aspect is you find parent who tell lies to protect their cheating children.
the bolded is the definition of discipline. We know of its existence but keeping away from it is where the discipline comes in.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
Sir please advise men to stay faithful.

A high value faithful alpha male is an illusion especially in this internet age.

Women have to share him since most women want a high value alpha male
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Samadict(f): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2021
grin
BLOODYSPERM:

Yes
It's our Biological imperative
It's our polygynous nature
You can't fight science
We have 13 times testerones the sexual drive hormones than women
Deal with it
Whatever rocks your boat... You get? Knock yourself out cool
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Samadict(f): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

A man can Bleep around and still love only one woman.... It's out nature
And a woman can't? It's your nature right? Watch what nurture can do wink
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2021
Samadict:

And a woman can't? It's your nature right? Watch what nurture can do wink

A woman can't

Once she cheats she's done with her husband, Wat she wud do is to manage her miserable marriage that's if she doesn't divorce his ass
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by teemy(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

Once Ur woman bleeps another dude outside u, she's done with you bro

Couldn't that apply to the male side as well?
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Angelsssss(f): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2021
If you know your wife will cheat on you, please buy her condoms and tell her "honey, I have packed your bags." If she mistakenly gets pregnant, please accept the baby. Children are gifts from God. Udo!

God bless you sir. So much sense. Let he who has ear let him hear.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by King44(m): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2021
Neddstark:
Let them leave if they want. Only 30% of women who leave their husbands ever get to re-marry again. The rest will end up either having defunct sex lives or becoming patronizers of the booming sextoyys market. If they are rich enough they will pay young boys to do the task.
15 years later, they will be regretting, wishing they actually settled things amicably than leaving the marriage.

Him...
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Samadict(f): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

A woman can't

Once she cheats she's done with her husband, Wat she wud do is to manage her miserable marriage that's if she doesn't divorce his ass
And you know women can't because you are woman? Many cheating men no longer love their wives either. She's home to do the cleaning, tend the kids, cook for the cheater and make sure he always has condom in his wallet. Abeg na una sabi jare.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Odekina15(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2021
Pls, don't get him wrong o. He is not encouraging adultery, he is only advising those women who has fallen into the hands of those idiotic goats of an homosapien of the male species, who can't stay in one place.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Fatale: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
See As Some Ignoramus de Get Orgasm Over The Post Of Pete. Shey Una Know Say Wetin Bad, Bad And It Is not Justifiable. As Una No Get Sense Reason Say Cheating de Kill Family, Business, Relationship And Destroy Plenty Things. Nobody Cheating De Sweet For Body. No Man Or Woman DESERVE to Die, cry Or Suffer Because Of A BROSTITUE Or A PROSTITUTE.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by haulagehandlers(m): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Yewandequeen:
the bolded is the definition of discipline. We know of its existence but keeping away from it is where the discipline comes in.
ON THAT I CONCUR

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Samadict:

And you know women can't because you are woman? Many cheating men no longer love their wives either. She's home to do the cleaning, tend the kids, cook for the cheater and make sure he always has condom in his wallet. Abeg na una sabi jare.

Are u telling me women can still one their husbands after fucking another dude??
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
teemy:

Couldn't that apply to the male side as well?

Nooo

Men can detach emotions from sex

Women sell purity
Men sell commitment

That's why women don't prioritize virgin men, they detest virgin men
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

Nooo

Men can detach emotions from sex

Women sell purity
Men sell commitment

That's why women don't prioritize virgin men, they detest virgin men
Abeg, how you take swallow all these and make them your own fact or reality? Did you carry out any survey at all?

You sha want to believe that women cannot detach emotion from sex like men. Guy, you need to wake up o.

You really need to. Do you know all about all women?
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by milann: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
Sir please advise men to stay faithful.
It's not easy
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Samadict(f): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

Are u telling me women can still one their husbands after fucking another dude??
Let's forget this biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Became Sexually Inactive After Prostate Surgery – Veteran Actor, Kola Oyewo / Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School / Mide Martins First Daughter Graduates From Secondary School. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.