Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) (30347 Views)

Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes / Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another / Rita Edochie Advises Men: "Respect Motherhood, Respect Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by djon78(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

Noooo we don't need a woman who is financially stable or even educated. We just need a woman who is feminine, submissive, cooperative, fit, have fidelity and young.

I don't deal with hoes bro, I kick them to the streets.

Marriage is transactional.......commitment, time, resources, emotional stability from the man for sex from the woman. It's that simple

Why are u not considering women's sexual mating strategy though??
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by djon78(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

Noooo we don't need a woman who is financially stable or even educated. We just need a woman who is feminine, submissive, cooperative, fit, have fidelity and young.

Marriage is transactional.......commitment, time, resources, emotional stability from the man for sex from the woman. It's that simple

How old are you?
You are talking like someone that have not experienced life

You are here talking polygamy, woman, all etc

Why do you think many men very well financialy capable and can comfortably take care of many women in marriage

But still marry only one wife

Young man when you grow up you will understand

Leave all these things you read up online

Real life experience is different
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

Baba it's our biological imperative

That's mens sexual mating strategy

U can't fight nature
stop blaming lack of self control on nature
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
stop blaming lack of self control on nature

If u understand women's sexual mating strategy and men's sexual mating strategy , u will understand why premarital sex, fornication is unattainable especially in this 2020 global sex economy
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
djon78:

How old are you?

Why do you think many men very well financialy capable and can comfortably take care of many women in marriage

Because such men have made themselves the mental point of origin in their marriage and that's why they only marry one woman.

Another angle is because most men are so scared to loose their wife and end up pedestalizing their wife and eventually manage their miserable marriage

I just advice young men to develop their innate polygamous nature so as to enable them to have the abundance mentality and make themselves their mental point of origin.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
Samadict:

Let's forget this biko

Why do can't u answer because u know I'm saying the fucking truth ryt
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
Citygal:

Abeg, how you take swallow all these and make them your own fact or reality? Did you carry out any survey at all?

You sha want to believe that women cannot detach emotion from sex like men. Guy, you need to wake up o.

You really need to. Do you know all about all women?

I don't know all about women but I m very sure I understand women's sexual mating strategy and that's their life strategy.

Women can't detach emotions from sex
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

I don't know all about women but I m very sure I understand women's sexual mating strategy and that's their life strategy.

Women can't detach emotions from sex

Sexual mating strategy this, sexual mating strategy that.....you must have been listening to too much nonsense about women to think all women are same and same principles apply to all.

Sorry, how old are you sef? I want to check something.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
djon78:

How old are you?

As in....... and his favorite line is ‘sexual mating strategy’ like all women are zombies and we move in the same direction grin
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
Citygal:

Sexual mating strategy this, sexual mating strategy that.....you must have been listening to too much nonsense about women to think all women are same and same principles apply to all.

Sorry, how old are you sef? I want to check something.

I understand why u are asking me for my age, u wanna age shame ryt lol

I'm still a young chap just showing my curiosity about life and intra-sex dynamics

Every woman that's menstruating sexual mating strategy is alpha bleeps short term and beta bucks long term
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by AfroAgroPower: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Shokoloko:
In addition the woman should get herself tested for HIV and other STDs each month: keeping condoms available is different from using them.

She also needs to learn to watch her back in case a side chick forgets that the affair is a business and decides to fall in love with the man and become jealous

She needs to hustle because any side chicken pregnancy will divert resources and lower the standard of living of her kids.

Rightly Written.

The Concept of Marriage WILL ALWAYS BE NATURALLY FLAWED.

Humans are supposed to live in Sexual Freedom and Not FALSELY & Forcely Enslaved Under The Concept of Marriage To Each other. The World Will Never Heal and will continue to be in chaos Until The Concept of Marriage is Totally Abolished.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
Citygal:

As in....... and his favorite line is ‘sexual mating strategy’ like all women are zombies and we move in the same direction grin

Women are in all generalization all of them innately Hypergamous and Solipsisitic, estrogenious beings that work with feelings seeking comfort
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Women are in all generalization all of them innately Hypergamous and Solipsisitic, estrogenious beings that work with feelings seeking comfort
Ok, go to a hotel and tell that one to ashawo looking for livelihood. They will understand you because they are working with feelings seeking comfort.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by AfroAgroPower: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:
“If you think the husband is leaving the house to go and have an affair outside, put a packet of condom in his pocket. Psychologically, he’s gonna think, ‘this woman has my interest at her’. If it is his intention to stray, he’ll pull himself together.”

[img]https://media./images/ee8cdc86a6c43c34c4e9e8a1ca998183/tenor.gif[/img]

How many guys dey use condom during dis recession self?

Lmao
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
Citygal:

Ok, go to a hotel and tell that one to ashawo looking for livelihood. They will understand you because they are working with feelings seeking comfort.

How then do some oloshos and Ashewo see husband and marry?

Women will always prioritize feelings over facts especially when the stated facts affects their emotional well-being

A woman can have capacity for logic that doesn't mean she has the utility to apply logic like men

Common sense is different from logic
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

If u understand women's sexual mating strategy and men's sexual mating strategy , u will understand why premarital sex, fornication is unattainable especially in this 2020 global sex economy
whewww

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
whewww

U just proved my point exactly

Men love idealistically

Women love opportunistically
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
Citygal:

Human beings especially ladies know innately that they are the purity sellers, their leverage in the relationship is sex and purity. That means innately women know hoes and prostitutes can't make good wives talkless of good mothers but all women are also into prostitution indirectly.

Relationships are transactional, men trade off commitment, time and resources because they are the gatekeepers of relationships while women trade off sex because they are the gatekeepers of sex
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by MadamExcellency: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

Polygamy isn't a sin

Men's sexual mating strategy is to have access to unlimited sex while women's mating is alpha bleeps short term and beta bucks long term ie hypergamy

Then polyandry isn't sin either
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Samadict(f): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

I'm tired of the back and forth
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by thatigboman: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

Who is she to tell Pete to shut up?
pete didnt hear her. Pete is not a nairalander.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Samadict(f): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

I tired of the back and forth... We move!
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 12:36am On Mar 17, 2021
cococandy:

Me too. disappointed
Let be friends...real life
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by sanpipita(m): 1:39am On Mar 17, 2021
djon78:

How old are you?

Lol he is a kid that's roaming NL with his utopian views about life, he spends his time demeaning women.

Last time I heard he is just 24, probably still in his parents house and thinks life revolves around him, his eyes will soon clear.

cc Citygal
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by abbey621(m): 1:55am On Mar 17, 2021
DEMZEE:

Well we are two different people, a financially stable or educated woman might intimidate you but they are enticing to me. I agree marriage is transactional but to look at it from purely physical nature will land you in hot waters sooner than later.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 6:01am On Mar 17, 2021
abbey621:

Well we are two different people, a financially stable or educated woman might intimidate you but they are enticing to me. I agree marriage is transactional but to look at it from purely physical nature will land you in hot waters sooner than later.

I'm looking at it at the core and I don't see my wife or wives as my financial backup plan
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 6:02am On Mar 17, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Then polyandry isn't sin either

Then marry more than one husband and let's see nahhh

U can start that culture
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 6:03am On Mar 17, 2021
sanpipita:

Lol he is a kid that's roaming NL with his utopian views about life, he spends his time demeaning women.

Last time I heard he is just 24, probably still in his parents house and thinks life revolves around him, his eyes will soon clear.

cc Citygal

Lol

U are the utopian dude bro, I don't believe in egalitarian equalism.

I just talk my shit based on evolutionary biology and science.

I don't demean women
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by bukatyne(f): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2021
witworth:
is the wife the head of the family?
You say your head no wan correct, now deal with that logical question.

The benefit of Head of family in Africa is cheating?

cheesy grin
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by witworth(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
bukatyne:

The benefit of Head of family in Africa is cheating?

cheesy grin
ok if you're a lady and your husband cheats, then leave him as an african.
Nonsense. You think you're european or american, you better know that africa is different and was created differently.
By the way, don't follow africans, keep on following westerners and see where it leads order than several divorces which has rocked the continent already and left many women with not home and man to call their head, it's a choice though, no one is forcing you.
Afterall its not as If there's no cheating in western countries.
Even bill clinton cheated while in office and his wife stayed with him till now with just one child, if you can't reason, then find a reason to think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Style At The AMVCA 2013. Hot Or Not? / Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) / Ufuoma Mcdermott, Husband And Children In Native Outfits In New Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.