Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win (17919 Views)

Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs / How Foreign Press Agencies Reported Tinubu's Election Win / Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
grin

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

At least the Dullardo is good for something. undecided
. E pained u ni undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by BlackPantherxXx: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
Frontail:
. E pained u ni undecided

?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by pquaver(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
Yournameiss:
This woman should not make me hate her

Because she said the truth and you don't like it..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Buhari will go down in history as the best Nigerian president
How despite the hate, he keeps trouncing his haters is a full course in leadership.
To silence your haters, succeed!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

?
. That she acknowledged his role to
her success
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by BlackPantherxXx: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Frontail:
. That she acknowledged his rule to
here success

Read my comment... slowly.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Read my comment... slowly.
.. Don't need to do that
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by BlackPantherxXx: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Frontail:
.. Don't need to do that

Then kiss my black ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by ifymadu: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Lori iro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Then kiss my black ass.
... Then lick my Nigro poo Ass cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by mywells: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Buhari wrote 100's of letters?

[img]https://media./images/bae9756c80d6661a6dff0117653c4584/tenor.gif[/img]

...and called 100's of world leaders?
he wrote and sign hundreds of letter

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
2Ways:
He had no other option but to support you
.. Her acknowledgment pained u ni undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by GeneralPula: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
oyeb15:
By the time this Delta-Igbo woman finish Nigeria, Gaari will sell for 2k, Petrol -500 per liter all in d name of helping us to build our economy before her European masters...

World bank foist Iweala on Obasanjo government.Even on Yar Adua too. She keep instructing OBJ to increase fuel price then to suit her masters.

Huh?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by MrIcredible: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Yournameiss:
What values have your stupid love added to her?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Organs(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Yournameiss:

Hate her all you want. She has made a name maybe no one in your generation can hope for. Its not about hate fact is fact. I am not a Buhari 2nd term supporter, but i know facts are facts. For example, Buhari is not personally corrupt. He will not touch a kobo under his care. However, he is incompetent, and if ure loyal to him, if you steal, he may look the other way. He should not have contested for 2nd term. All these are FACTS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by FakoMaybach1: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
My brother e shock me too
NwaNimo1:
Buhari wrote 100's of letters?

[img]https://media./images/bae9756c80d6661a6dff0117653c4584/tenor.gif[/img]

...and called 100's of world leaders?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by opribo(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
You better be sure madam NOI of your facts lets they will ruin you.

It is on record that this same Bubu in 1985 voted against his country man Peter Onu even though other leaders beckoned on him to do so at the OAU, he instead voted for his brother man in Niger.

Beware of tall, slim men so says Shakespeare.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
2Ways:
He had no other option but to support you
Remember that he nominated her & supported her up to victory.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by TotoGame(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

How despite the hate, he keeps trouncing his haters is a full course in leadership.
To silence your haters, succeed!

I wish I can lay my hands on you!!!!

senseless sai barbarian

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Polyglot7pointO: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
TotoGame:

I wish I can lay my hands on you!!!!

senseless sai barbarian
That's all you can think of?
So much for your upbringing or lack of good upbringing.
You don't kill or strike anyone who holds a contrary view to yours.
It's uncivil and can end up landing you in jail or the other person ruthlessly bring you to physical ruin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Rolexjerry(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Buhari will go down in history as the best Nigerian president
You need to stay off drugs for some time
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by 2Ways(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Frontail:
.. Her acknowledgment pained u ni undecided

I'm not your regular tribalistist please check next door!
I'm sorry for dissapointing you!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
2Ways:

I'm not your regular tribalistist please check next door!
I'm sorry for dissapointing you!
E real pained u undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by 2Ways(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
Frontail:
E real pained u undecided

Write in English please!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
2Ways:

Write in English please!
I don't know how to write in English undecided undecided undecided
But I can write in my native language cool

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Okoroawusa: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
I Love PMB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by elisho: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
this woman as we respect you just keep it that way don't annoy us which bihari
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Tunagee(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
My question is, which of the Buhari?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by wwwihy: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
You nominated me, you wrote hundreds of letters, called up hundreds of world leaders. Without your personal and direct intervention, it may not have worked,” Mrs Okonjo-Iweala

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional / PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) / Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.