Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win (17915 Views)

Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs / How Foreign Press Agencies Reported Tinubu's Election Win / Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Ojiofor: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Kingspin:

If it for the real Buhari we know Ngozi will not smell that WTO seat.

I don't care what you think or know.

So Jubril from Sudan loves Ngozi abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by jaxxy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
nanauju:
Mama we understand jare...all this one is political talk, just to massage apc ego.

We all know that even if everyone in Nigeria write letter on your behalf, if you weren’t qualified and the US didnt want you there, you wouldn’t be there.

But it’s all good, give the apc miscreants some bones to chew on tonight, maybe they will feel good about themselves

Buhari fought hard for her. He’s the real Mvp here. Let’s give acknowledgement when due.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by lugado: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
sarrki:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/449038-okonjo-iweala-explains-buharis-role-in-wto-election-win.html he race for the position.

2023 loading
Watch this space
i suspect i buhari is presenting her
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
She certainly did not say this. But of course, she won't come out to deny it. Hundreds of others have came out to deny similar falsehood attributed to them by APC.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Oyiboman69: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Kudejo:
Buhari is one of the greatest leaders that has ever ruled this Country

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by tnerro1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Madam, he supported you because there was no northern people available. If there was Amina or Abdullahi, you for no get shishi support .
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Hamiltonii: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

At least the Dullardo is good for something. undecided

But.... the truth is this, if you aren't nominated by your Government, you practically don't stand a chance.

So YES, she owes it to Buhari. That's the fact.
Meaning what? Could he have done otherwise to a Nigerian? Get sense.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Good one madam NOI.

All the best in your position

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by PAWG(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Buhari wrote 100's of letters?

[img]https://media./images/bae9756c80d6661a6dff0117653c4584/tenor.gif[/img]

...and called 100's of world leaders?

grin You no well walahi
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by PAWG(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
nanauju:
Mama we understand jare...all this one is political talk, just to massage apc ego.

We all know that even if everyone in Nigeria write letter on your behalf, if you weren’t qualified and the US didnt want you there, you wouldn’t be there.

But it’s all good, give the apc miscreants some bones to chew on tonight, maybe they will feel good about themselves

Read BlackPantherXxx comment above you and borrow sense, stop trying to be a miscreant, I know you’re responsible
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by plaindealer: 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
PMB is the best that ever happened to the SE and the people of SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Hamiltonii: 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

If you are not naturally stupid, you would simply Google what the same Buhari did previously when he was Head of State. M0ron.
You are the slowpoke because you give inference to stupidity, Coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by osazsky(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2021
Ma pls i dont get u..buhari wrote letters or the predidency wrote letters .which one
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by osazsky(m): 12:06am On Mar 16, 2021
plaindealer:
PMB is the best that ever happened to the SE and the people of SE.
gbam seconded by an edo man joor..the way he draws his attention to the east is supab.see the eastern niaja brigde he is constructing that will lead all easterners from biafra to nigeria..instead of them taking flight atleast they have the option of travelling to nigeria via railway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by plaindealer: 12:13am On Mar 16, 2021
osazsky:
Ma pls i dont get u..buhari wrote letters or the predidency wrote letters .which one

Same thing.

You no attend elementary school ni?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by calcal: 12:25am On Mar 16, 2021
Joe Biden did it and not Buhari. GOD BLESS AMERICA
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by 49cents(m): 12:49am On Mar 16, 2021
nanauju:

Spot on....but bad mouth haha
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by preselect(m): 2:13am On Mar 16, 2021
Buhari supporter Ngozi Okonji Iweala? okay, perhaps. . . . but no tell me say Buhari wrote 00s of letters and called 100s of world leaders. . . . no tell me that rubbish again or else me and you go hia am for this march angry angry angry
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by obosi2028(m): 4:08am On Mar 16, 2021
Kingspin:

If it for the real Buhari we know Ngozi will not smell that WTO seat.

I don't care what you think or know.
really.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Emilokoiyawon: 4:27am On Mar 16, 2021
wwwihy:
You nominated me, you wrote hundreds of letters, called up hundreds of world leaders. Without your personal and direct intervention, it may not have worked,” Mrs Okonjo-Iweala
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Tonymario58: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2021
A statement written by Adesina..
Did we hear Madam WTO say so?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by HRMK: 7:30am On Mar 16, 2021
AND YET BUHARI HATE IGBOS?EVEN WHEN HE IS ON THE CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND NIGER BRIDGE.....?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by berrystunn(m): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2021
oyeb15:
By the time this Delta-Igbo woman finish Nigeria, Gaari will sell for 2k, Petrol -500 per liter all in d name of helping us to build our economy before her European masters...

World bank foist Iweala on Obasanjo government.Even on Yar Adua too. She keep instructing OBJ to increase fuel price then to suit her masters.

How old are you?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Organs:

Hate her all you want. She has made a name maybe no one in your generation can hope for. Its not about hate fact is fact. I am not a Buhari 2nd term supporter, but i know facts are facts. For example, Buhari is not personally corrupt. He will not touch a kobo under his care. However, he is incompetent, and if ure loyal to him, if you steal, he may look the other way. He should not have contested for 2nd term. All these are FACTS.
Excuse me Sir, you sent a mail. I can't access that email yet. What did you want to say?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idris Visits Troubled Areas In Ikorodu, Lagos / Buhari Writes CJN Over Decongestion Of Prisons Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.