Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

You'll Never Walk Alone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / You'll Never Walk Alone! (5864 Views)

Official Liverpool Fans Thread,we Will Never Walk Alone. / Football Results That You'll Never Forget? / Never Walk Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by toshmann(m): 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2007
bad belle
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2007
Gattuso once made them walked alone cry
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Mustay(m): 6:34am On Jul 27, 2007
JOSE ON THE OPPOSITION
José Mourinho has been speaking further on the season ahead, and how he sees our opponents for the title measuring up.

Here is a full transcript of the interview.

On Liverpool:

'Four seasons with Benitez, they want the Premiership. They don't hide. Benitez, the players, they all speak about getting the Premiership. I think last season was frustrating for them - they win nothing. But they always have a good group, good players, so I think they'll be better.'

On the pressure for Liverpool having spent money:

'I think everybody wants that pressure, because when you have it you have real chances of doing it. You can say the pressure is a bit higher, because in this moment they cannot point at other people, where in other years they could say, "oh, these guys, they spend a lot of money, they have to win".

'This season they have to be with a different speech. They have high responsibilities and high expectations. In the last three years only Chelsea and Man United, so I think

Liverpool,  it's a long time they don't win Premiership, so they want [it].

'I heard something in the summer,  Gerrard, Carragher, Riise, saying it has to be this season. I think that's normal, positive, I cannot complain with that. Everybody wants - we want too, no problem.

'I can say the pressure is a bit higher because at this moment they cannot point at other clubs spending money whereas years before they could say: "Look at those guys - they spend loads of money. These guys have to win because they spent lots of money".'

'This season they go onto the pitch with a different outlook. They have high responsibilities and high expectations whereas in the last three years only Chelsea and Manchester United have won the title between us.'
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by toshmann(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2007
yes this is the year we've been waiting for. it will happen like a whirlwind. cheesy
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Mustay(m): 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2007
hope so undecided
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Fadajasi(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2007
Thats what am talking about. Liverp00l till i die.
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by mukina2: 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2007
you'll always walk alone grin
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 29, 2007
mukina2:

I think i will agree with you for the first time grin
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by mukina2: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2007
when Tosh comes you'll see grin
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by toshmann(m): 12:34am On Jul 30, 2007
mukina2:

when Tosh comes you'll see grin

muky, what has come over you, my darling? cry cry where have i gone wrong? have i not showed you some real love? where did i ere? if you cant stand by me, why should you obstruct my joy?
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by mukina2: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2007
what did i do now undecided sad
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by bgees(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ vokal_dog
why are u so rude.i know u are a dog, and u're vokal as well. u shouldnt be quick to insult people here.
by the way who listens to a dog. all ur opinions dont count. there's no doctor do little here.
dason4life:

Gattuso once made them walked alone cry

gattuso? i didnt see him in the final. or u meant to say man u.he had a good game against man u.
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by darfur(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2007
hmmmn wink i can smell something btw tosh and mukina wink wink
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by toshmann(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2007
darfur:

hmmmn wink i can smell something between tosh and mukina wink wink
better block ya nose cool
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by mukina2: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2007
cheesy " grin "
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by vokalguy(m): 5:00am On Aug 11, 2007
bgees:

@ vokal_dog
why are u so rude.i know u are a dog, and u're vokal as well. u shouldnt be quick to insult people here.
by the way who listens to a dog. all your opinions don't count. there's no doctor do little here.
gattuso? i didnt see him in the final. or u meant to say man u.he had a good game against man u.

lol

u sound pathetic

u mad? smiley
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by tosinadeda: 7:35am On Aug 11, 2007
Crouch,kuyt,torres and babel

and still

we all know u wnt win d league.
Prob tryn 2 make ur 3rd positn more often
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by wifeypenth(f): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2007
mukina2:

angry angry angry angry i will not take anyone insulting my club slogan not even you muki. so be a good gurl and say soory

*searching for horse whip, guess i didnt take it after whippin somze's ass lipsrsealed did i just say dt*
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by mukina2: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2007
wifeypenth:

angry angry angry angry i will not take anyone insulting my club slogan not even you muki. so be a good girl and say soory

*searching for horse whip, guess i didnt take it after whippin somze's ass lipsrsealed did i just say dt*

who dash you club? grin

when did you start supporting liverfool tosh na joke o grin

oya go back to enyimba Fc grin

yeye cheesy
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by wifeypenth(f): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2007
i don know sey goooooners them dey dey stubborn well well you noh suprise me.

i am a kopite and i am proud to be one.LIVERPOOL FOR LIFE
if u wan join you fit beg us, we go gree you. wink grin
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by mukina2: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2007
even Tosh wasant able to get me to liverpool grin whoelse will? grin

Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by creatorjc(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2007
@vokal-dog, the proper name for your condition is 'BAD BELLE'.please,see your psychiatrist.
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by viee(f): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2007
Toulouse 0 Liverpool 1

Andriy Vororin scored
wasnt so happy when he was signed kept thinking of Sheva but guess Rafa is da man. . . .
Babel is d man for me so far!!!!

another good win, different scorers. . . . .
im already dreamingggggggggggggggggg wink
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by darfur(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2007
new players from foreign countries are doing well this season. what happened to the old theory of premiership experience? or was it a farce?
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by smuchin(m): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2007
YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANNA SAY OR DO WHAT EVER YOU WANNA DO, AFTER ME DON CHECK EVERYTHIGN WEY UNA RITE HERE, I COME DEY NOTICE SAY SOME BAD BELE FULL OUR BACK, HA SEE LVC FANS, NO MIND THEM OOH, NA BAD BELE, WETIN ME KNOW BE SAY, LIVERPOOL TILL I DIE, NO LIVERPOOL NO CLUB,
YOU MIGHT LOST A GOLD WHILE YOU BUSY SEARCHING FOR A STONE, AM TALKING TO THOSE BAD BELE THEM,

YEEEEEEEEEE, MEN, I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER WALK ALONE, kiss grin shocked
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Kubed2klin(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2007
Some poeple don't even know that they are just nuisance whenm they poke into other peoples' privacy.

Eh! They say You Will Never Walk Alone and one dirty pig comes pokin its nozzle in o our gsit.

Bad Belle.

The worst thing is that its notr fans of the small small clubs we rub off o! They are fans of clubs that dream 24/7 for one thing: Beat :Liverpool FC and win the Champions League, or Beat LFC for the records. Haba!Pigs Respect your selves for once and leave our forum.

We are just unbeatable. If na lie, make Man Utd (the only club nearest) try am then we go know say dirty pensioniers or spiritless gonners fit try reach half.

If you don't know, what a boy will taste climbing an Iroko tree (countless years) an old man has lost taste of it already.

From Anfield to Stanley park,, "WE SHALL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!",

Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by A40(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2007
@Vokal
Where did you get those pics bruv?

I hope they kick the Blues on Sunday then after that they can start walking alone again
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Kubed2klin(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2007
A-40:

@Vokal
Where did you get those pics bruv?

I hope they kick the Blues on Sunday then after that they can start walking alone again

A-40

Pls go to hell. only you and your team shall walk alone. yeye bad belle.
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by A40(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2007
Looks up at previous thread and hisses

See this hooligan grin.See you in hell
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by software(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2007
chelsea 4 life
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by smuchin(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2007
GOD PURNISH THAT IDIOT WEY GO DEY WEAR BLUE FOR WERE RED DEY, HAAHN,
CHELSEA FOR LIFE KO SHEPE FOR EVER NII, HISS, HISS, HISSS
MAD DOG, angry shocked tongue lipsrsealed kiss cry
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by toshmann(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2007
all of them gotakl true one day. . .

we never walk alone cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st / Westbrom Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 26th December 2014 / England Vs Netherlands (2 - 3) On 29th February 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.