Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

You'll Never Walk Alone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / You'll Never Walk Alone! (5863 Views)

Official Liverpool Fans Thread,we Will Never Walk Alone. / Football Results That You'll Never Forget? / Never Walk Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by smuchin(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2007
NEVER EVER WALK ALONE,
NA SUFFER CHELSEA DEY COME SUFFER TOMORROW,
SMUCHEEN, grin
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by tocdee(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2007
I loooove liverpool. greatest club in d world!!!!! YNWA
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by viee(f): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2007
angry angry angry angry
is this ref on cheaf drugs?
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by mukina2: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2007
viee:

angry angry angry angry
is this ref on cheaf drugs?
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

take it easy . .england refs are al lthe same angry cheesy
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by viee(f): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2007
what da hell!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked
i have never seen such a fool in my entire life!!!!!!! angry
JESUS!!!!!!!
who made him a ref?? shocked shocked
first a penalty, then a card mix up!!!!! shocked shocked
JESUS!!!!!
dear Lord, i feel like commiting MURDER!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by dinozzo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2007
hi viee long time grin, u a liverpool fan shocked. The ref took too many pints of beer before coming to the match grin
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by viee(f): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2007
Sup Dino wink
ya really long time!
im so pissed!
anyways, thank God it ended a draw. . . cld have been worse

d ref should be tied to astake and burnt alive angry cool
talk of incompetency!!!! angry
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by A40(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2007
That ref dey shag Mourinho wife jare!
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by raphy(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2007
wazup liverpool 4ever
d refree is a shit i hope d fa ban him liver should have won d match
but thzx
GOD ROB STYLES IS NOT A GOOD REFREE
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by toshmann(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2007
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

dont feel like talking today. that ref must be a man u fan. he didnt want liverpool to give man u real gap.

and chelsea escapes the fire of anfield. no stress we'll meet again.

anyway, the good news is that man u lost today. phew, something to smile about.
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Jackal(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ Toshmann,

I dont like Liverpool . . . . .
On the evidence of what i saw today . . . . .You guys were top-notch.
I have never seen Chelsea so frail and poor.
Gerrard and Pennant played em to a PULP.
Rob Styles is a Chelsea fan . . . .Everyone knows that in England.
He will always award em penalties so i wasnt too surprised.
Another couple of victories with no complacency should make u guys genuine title contenders.
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Razorr(f): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2007
Eeeeyaaaaaaaaaa

Toshmann darling, sorry o. cry Don't blame Chelsea for that o, blame the ref. grin

Styles hates you guys.

Everyone hates you guys. cool grin cheesy

Don't worry, your day would come. grin Someone would award you a controversial penalty when you're playing the scummies. grin

Amen! cool
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by toshmann(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2007
Jackal:

@ Toshmann,

I don't like Liverpool . . . . .
On the evidence of what i saw today . . . . .You guys were top-notch.
I have never seen Chelsea so frail and poor.
Gerrard and Pennant played em to a PULP.
Rob Styles is a Chelsea fan . . . .Everyone knows that in England.
He will always award em penalties so i wasnt too surprised.
Another couple of victories with no complacency should make u guys genuine title contenders.

Razorr:

Eeeeyaaaaaaaaaa

Toshmann darling, sorry o. cry Don't blame Chelsea for that o, blame the ref. grin

Styles hates you guys.

Everyone hates you guys. cool grin cheesy

Don't worry, your day would come. grin Someone would award you a controversial penalty when you're playing the scummies. grin

Amen! cool

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

toshmann still cant talk
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by mukina2: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2007
he he he he ha ha ha ho ho ho grin
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by toshmann(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2007
mukina2:

he he he he ha ha ha ho ho ho grin

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by debosky(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2007
seems The Hicks' money doesn't extend to bribing the ref as Roman's cash does.

Benitez needs to suck it up and start putting refs under pressure too. MU does it, Chelsea does it, if y'all don't do it there's no way you're getting into the big leaves believe that. They arent just going to roll over and let you challenge for the trophy, you'll need to do that and learn to play them dirty tricks as well wink
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by toshmann(m): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2007
debosky:

seems The Hicks' money doesn't extend to bribing the ref as Roman's cash does.

Benitez needs to suck it up and start putting refs under pressure too. MU does it, Chelsea does it, if y'all don't do it there's no way you're getting into the big leaves believe that. They arent just going to roll over and let you challenge for the trophy, you'll need to do that and learn to play them dirty tricks as well wink
where lies decency angry angry angry angry angry honesty and dignity was one of my reasons for loving the pool. talk of fair play. remove fair play, you kill the game angry angry angry angry angry
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by mukina2: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2007
Debo
Bikonu take it easy with my hubby o grin cheesy

@ Tosh
those faces are scurring me sad tongue grin
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by debosky(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2007
relax tosh, be glad this has happened early in the season. I trust pragmatic Rafa not to make such a mistake again in the games to come wink

Muki I'm only trying to console your hubby, it really hurts to be robbed right under your own nose at home grin wink
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by mukina2: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2007
yeah you r right . .that ref was really blind angry that is a very cheap penalty angry Malouda is like drogba grin grin and al lthose cards darting left and right . like they were invitation cards grin just like our own match angry that ref must be shot angry
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by A40(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2007
That match was a robbery.Liverpool would have still won if they had cooler heads in front of goal

Hint:Everything no be shot
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Kubed2klin(m): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2007
Its not the issue of not keeping it cool in front of goal. Its all about officiating with integrity and alertness.

I think Rob Styles or Robbing in Styles was seriously cracked before heading for Anfield, and had stakes in some bettings for the match. I think the FA should ban Styles or send him in to compulsory retirement.

His decisions killed the beauty of the game.

It could happen to any team I tell you

YNWA,
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by A40(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2007
With a cool head in front of goal you guys would have either gotten a second goal before or after the penalty.Yeah you guys where robbed but yall gotta roll with the punches man
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Jackal(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2007
It would only happen to LIVERPOOL.

Benitez is too kool to be a manager.
He doesn't stamp his authority at the dug-out like Wenger, Ferguson or Mourinho does.
U have to be a trouble-maker to be feared.
That wouldnt have happened to Chelsea cos these Referees now fear Jose Mourinho and he knows that.
Rafa should come out and speak his mind. Get banned or fined a couple of times and then he wld be feared.
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by A40(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2007
Good point.He needs to know that his Colombian mafia style goatee wont be enough
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by toba1909(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2007
GOODNEWS FOR THE REDS !!!!!!!!!

Premier League - Styles dropped for penalty howler
Blundering referee Rob Styles has been dropped from Premier League duty following his Anfield nightmare.
Styles awarded a controversial penalty to Chelsea following an innocuous challenge on Florent Malouda by Steve Finnan, but has since apologised to Liverpool for his mistake in the 1-1 draw.

Referees' chief Keith Hackett said that Styles had made a mistake and would be dropped for next weekend's action by way of punishment.

"It's up to the officials to get the big decisions right and in this case it was wrong, so Rob will not be officiating next weekend," he said.

"Originally he belived an offence had been committed, but having looked at the video and seen a better angle and a better view, he now recognises that it was not a penalty."

Styles compounded the mistake later in the game by appearing to show a second yellow card to Michael Essien before saying it was intended for John Terry - who he had booked moments earlier.

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez was furious at the penalty award, which was made after Malouda jumped into Finnan and no Chelsea players bothered to appeal.

"I want to have respect for the referee but only he can explain but he will not be able to explain properly," said Benitez.

"There were 45,000 people here and they could not see a penalty. That is why Jose Mourinho could not see it."

Reds skipper Steven Gerrard described the penalty as "very, very unfair", but Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho begged to differ, and said: "I think it's a penalty."

Mourinho was less impressed by the Essien incident, saying: "The referee explained that he had only booked one player, John Terry, but Essien stood there for a long time and he said afterwards that he believed he had been cautioned again."

On a bad weekend for match officials, Fulham were denied a valid goal against Middlesbrough despite a David Healy effort clearly crossing the line.

The linesman involved, Ian Gosling, has also been suspended for this week's Premiership games

Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Banderas(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2007
How is this good news for the reds? How does a suspended ref help the reds?
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Razorr(f): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2007
Banderas, please help me ask them o. grin

Besides, the guy was only suspended for a weekend! shocked One freaging weekend! grin cheesy Roman would compensate him, I'm sure. grin cheesy
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by toba1909(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2007
Nigerians are never satisfied,if the referee is not disciplined you'll go about saying the premier league board is bias.Now the guy is suspended, you are still not OK,may be you should take your own step then.
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by A40(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2007
He deserves more than that he would have had his ass grilled if he where in South America for giving such a soft penalty against the home team for dat matter
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by toshmann(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2007
angry angry angry angry angry

still upset
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by mukina2: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2007
* you'll always walk alone ** grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st / Westbrom Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 26th December 2014 / England Vs Netherlands (2 - 3) On 29th February 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.