Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,918 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

You'll Never Walk Alone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / You'll Never Walk Alone! (5843 Views)

Official Liverpool Fans Thread,we Will Never Walk Alone. / Football Results That You'll Never Forget? / Never Walk Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

You'll Never Walk Alone! by djynnius(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2007
Liverpool FC was almost complete last season just there was a problem upfront,  the keeper the envy of the world the man stops penalties better than dudek! knows how to go 4 that ball an all. the back 4 carrager (fantastic), Risse (wow!), finan (the unsung hero), Agger (the boy to watch) and possibly G. Heinze from man u; now heres my fun part the midfield i dare say the best in europe! Alonso-Gerrard, Sissoko-maccerano, kewel-pennant, lucal(the nu kid!), the problem anyone would have identified with such a stingy defence and a great midfield causin a fantastic home record would be the lack of a 20goals a season striker.

Enter Torrez! the 18-19 goals a season striker from Athletico madrid who had to play infromt of a mediocre midfield, what does all this spell? the firt treble in a series for LFC!!!

We never walk alone!
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by raphy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2007
hi
am a fan of liverpool 2 so we have a nu kid on d block in d person of torres.
he will really settle quick cuz of rafeal benitez d spanish coach cheesy
he must prove himself in d premiership.
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Esss(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2007
I'm a Liverpool fan. The only real club in the premeirship.

WE WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. for shizziee
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by bgees(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2007
no, not yet complete. we need a winger-quaresma or simao.then we will never,never walk alone.
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by djynnius(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2007
well its bin eons since we last won a lig title! i saw a team i thot was the complete team play last season 4 liverpool and now it seems even more complete i hope it can b the first time inalong time dat we win the lig. wot do u think our chances r?
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Kubed2klin(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2007
Hey KOPS, You can interact on the [b]Anfield and the K[/b]op forum.
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by wifeypenth(f): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2007
Heyo,just got initiatd in2 d club.wnt mind if i can b groomd on our playas and our coach.

Yeah "we'll neva walk alone"
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by software(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2007
Mr man u are already walking ALONE INSIDE THE BUSH angry
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by mukina2: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2007
Wait til Toshmann sees that grin
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by wifeypenth(f): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2007
@ software am mrs woman okay!
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by wifeypenth(f): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2007
@ software am mrs woman okay!
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Kubed2klin(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2007
wifeypenth:

Heyo,just got initiatd in2 d club.wnt mind if i can b groomd on our playas and our coach.

Yeah "we'll never walk alone"

You can get enough grooming on the Anfield and the Kop forum, or on our website, liverpoolfc.tv
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by tocdee(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2007
Hi Reds. its good to see fellow kopites on nairaland. Been a fan for along time now but i really feel this season will be a very interesting one. Wifeypenth, U couldnt have chosen a better time, trust me. We've played 3 pre season friendlies and won all three scoring 9 goals (3 each). Voronin's won man of the match in the two games he's played so far and scored 2 yesterday against werder bremen. Torres is set to start against auxere this week and after that we're off to Asia for the Barclays Trophy competition. So, lets keep our fingers crossed.

Plus lfc owners have revealed that the end product of the new stadium could see seating as much as 75000!! including expansion and a orchestra at the kop end. He claims the new stadium will be breath-taking!

YNWA cool
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by tocdee(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2007
other lfc sites :
thisisanfield.com
koptalk.com
talklfc.com
etc
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by wifeypenth(f): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2007
@ kubed2klin thanx 4da info

@tocdee thanx.
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by toshmann(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2007
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my people. this is the season we've been waiting for cheesy

we will never ever ever ever ever ever walk alone cool

so it was written, and so shall it be done angry
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by toshmann(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2007
mukina2:

Wait til Toshmann sees that grin

the queen who knows the heart of the king kiss

honey come over to anfield and join us cool arsenal is in coma and the A & E unit staff are on strike grin
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by mukina2: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2007
toshmann:

the queen who knows the heart of the king kiss

honey come over to anfield and join us cool arsenal is in coma and the A & E unit staff are on strike grin

angry angry angry angry

you'll always walk alone angry
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by koblo(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2007
djy, i really like ur indepth analysis but i must say i took offence for a comment u made. u said we dont av a 20 goals a season striker, liverpool has strikers dat are capable of scoring hattricks in every game, u and  i know d reason y our strikers aint in d top scorers sheet is cos Rafa is fond of rotating, dat u scored 5 goals in d previous game doesnt mean u'll play in d next game n dat is enough to keep every player on his toes(nobody likes being on d bench), dats y most kop playas are disciplined, i tell u dat if crouch was in a team like chelsea, manu or assnal,he would b makin headlines every week.but then u wont agree wit me less dat crouch, kuyt n d remaining justified their time on the pitch, deep down in me i know dat if crouch is given more playing time, he will be very prolific, u know his height is enough to send any defender scampering, Rafa is a very good coach n i like his idea of rotating players, y do u think d galacticos were after him( u know they need a very strict coach to manage their egoistic players),but then he should give some players more playing time, just avin some players in a game is enough to giv us d maximum 3 points, am not sayin some players are indispensable but then someone like Crouch should be given more playin time n see wat happens, see wat he did during d finals in Athens despite d fact dat he came off d bench very late(dat was one mistake Rafa made), he still came to torment d AC back men, he almost got a goal in d process, well all dat is all history.

D long and short be say ,liverpool sef get 40 goals a season player,

We'll neva walk alone
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by vokalguy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2007
u guys will walk alone come may 08
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by wifeypenth(f): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2007
God 4evaly work wid us
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Kubed2klin(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2007
vokal_guy:

u guys will walk alone come may 08

Vokal_guy, you don't seem as vokal as you think. You can't even say whom we are meeting on the 08 of may, on our forum.

How vokal then are you?

Please shift make Voronin and El Nino (Torres) tear una net.

See he doesn't even know when we are going to play them. What fixture is on the 08th of May? MuMu fan
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by ladebi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2007
Morientes was speaking kiswahili when he came to liverpool.Hope Torres is not going to speak Hausa.
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Kubed2klin(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2007
yes he can speak hausa as far as he keeps banging in the goals we need to clinch the premiership.

its not our business what dialect he speaks. he can go ahead and speak creole who cares. Goals and goals are what we bought him for and nothing less
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by toshmann(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2007
bad belle go kill all haters. and for those self-service united guys you aint gonna do no $hit this yr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXdqq9skLAg

check that out for your enjoyment grin
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by vokalguy(m): 3:05am On Jul 21, 2007
Kubed2klin:

Vokal_guy, you don't seem as vokal as you think. You can't even say whom we are meeting on the 08 of may, on our forum.

How vokal then are you?

Please shift make Voronin and El Nino (Torres) tear una net.

See he doesn't even know when we are going to play them. What fixture is on the 08th of May? MuMu fan

bitch, the season ends in may, thats wat i was talking about, don't open ur big mouth saying shit, understand the post b4 u open ur maggot infested mouth, and bitch i'm not a liverpool fan, i'd rather watch spurs than those boring reds, yea u have torres, and u think u will win the premiership, haha lemmi laugh at that one more time, b.s
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by software(m): 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2007
u are already walking alone ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by jao(m): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2007
Babel just got in too. Wondaful team it'l b, I hope they grab d Premiership cos it's bin a while. UCL, They'l walk alone cos BARCA is on d block.
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by Kubed2klin(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2007
All bad belles who want LFC to fall, shall fall even before we stumble over a stone. yeye people.
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by wifeypenth(f): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2007
@ kubed2klin
awon ota aaje. All those yeye people
*hisses*
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by toshmann(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2007
man utd will be the 1st to fall angry
but lfc will never fall
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! by vokalguy(m): 5:06am On Jul 26, 2007
look lets be realistic here. Torres will never be ur savior, i mean come on, u will never, and i repeat NEVER
win the premiership, i mean yea u can win f.a cup or league cup, but premiership? Nah i'd rather pick newcastle over liverpool,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo / Westbrom Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 26th December 2014 / England Vs Netherlands (2 - 3) On 29th February 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.