Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services (35851 Views)

POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit / NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op / Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by zedegit: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
angry

Tell first Bank and MTN to pay me my money. They are jointly playing me.
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by fatymore(f): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
6 naira lounloun and banks will still remove charges. Suffer ness no dey tire us angry
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by ayenale1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nice move if effectively implemented and i hope it cut across mobile banking apps too nonetheless, don't trust this bubu team they are like satan, they will give us N1 and collect N100.
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by Josephamos382: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
wat of other ones they 've been charging b4?
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by HOLYSEE(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
And someone is saying cashless policy will work in this country......Omo Thank God anty ini still dey sell card

2 Likes

Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
una never see anuthing. una must enjoy that change una vote for.. useless nigerians

1 Like

Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by ObiOfOnistha: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
ok
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by chiiraq802(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigerians being debited just for passing through a bank, I see them being charged for crossing roads, visiting markets, and even churches, I see a revolution coming up very soon. This I have seen.

Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by Drifty: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
What kind of nonsense is all these for christ sake!!
vula
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by newdawnlive: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
I will rather use my mobile apps
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by nsiba: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Tinubu GOD will punish you
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by Funkybabee(f): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
orisirisi, their idi0ts introduce vat recently ooo
Weldon
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by HOLYSEE(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
I hope you read well ooo.....They are deducting from you and not giving

ayenale1:
Nice move if effectively implemented and i hope it cut across mobile banking apps too nonetheless, don't trust this bubu team they are like satan, they will give us N1 and collect N100.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by Yoighaman(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigerians being debited just for passing through a bank, I see them being charged for crossing roads, visiting markets, and even churches, I see a revolution coming up very soon. This I have seen.

Bro...So you want the services to be free-of-charge (FOC)?

When you start your own business, offer your products or services FOC.
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by tutudesz: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
shocked the God can see it too
FalseProphet1:

1 Like

Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by ejimatic: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-cbn-introduces-new-charges-for-ussd-services/
. Banks own communication service providers 48B. Naira Every month bank cusomera pay for bank alert messages. why is it that Banks default them? Why bringing the debt to customers again when they pay their money every month? This is arrant nonsence and a burden to Nigerians again!

1 Like

Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by AlexEmeka042: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
tutudesz:
undecided Na my money una wan use give Amnesty to bandits abi
U can imagine
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by tutudesz: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
AlexEmeka042:
U can imagine
Everything in this country is designed to kill Nigerians undecided

1 Like

Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by airminem(f): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
cheesy
FalseProphet1:
I see biafra coming to reality. Oya go and prepare sacrifice food!

Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
Banks are wicked especially Access bank, u need money to check your own account balance oo on top all the many charges they force u to pay, after they call uu! Esteemed Customers!! Really!!! Who do they think they are fooling?
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
We go still survive!! Shame to Buhari and Apc!! Thunder fire all of una!!!
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by Ropostic120(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
...bro please teach me how to use App ooooo Wahala for who no get app o[/quote]
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by Arinze624: 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
If you like posses all the Certificate as a minister serving anywhere in Zoogiria,, this present administration will frustrate you and your Ancestors grin grin
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
The sms alerts were mostly free for customers to know when and amount they've been debited.

Whether you buy to this ideology is not the issue, so far during filling of customer details you added your phone number as a means of notification.

You'll surely pay #6. Who you epp?

This is just to add to the long queue of wasted revenue generating avenues.
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by Enyimbamercedes: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
Soon, you’ll be better off withdrawing all your cash and keeping it under your bed with all these charges !

You receive you salary, they take a stamp duty. You make a transfer and the bank takes a commission plus vat from you and a stamp duty from the recipient. You transfer to your own account from another bank and they charge you the stamp duty. At the end of the month, they take a maintenance charge for your account and annually a card maintenance fee
Now they want to charge for USSD banking....this is the exact reason why I moved all my savings into crypto; in a 3 month period I have made over 75% increase in the value of my savings. If it was sitting in the bank, it would have reduced!!

1 Like

Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by Nicargo: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
VAT fees, USSD fees, STAMP duty fees, oh cmon baby, bill us more until them remain 5 in this country.......

1 Like

Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by edoairways: 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by edoairways: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:
The sms alerts were mostly free for customers to know when and amount they've been debited.

Whether you buy to this ideology is not the issue, so far during filling of customer details you added your phone number as a means of notification.

You'll surely pay #6. Who you epp?

This is just to add to the long queue of wasted revenue generating avenues.

You can change it
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by Racoon(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Another fraud!
Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by edoairways: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
ayenale1:
Mobile apps are exempted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBA Office In Victoria Island Is On Fire! (photos/video) / 5 Things People Wrongly Believe That No Longer Work / Some African Countries Currencies (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.