Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student (75645 Views)

Pelumi Adewole: KWASU Lecturer Arrested For Arranging Exam In His Bedroom / Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Seun360(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
Haa, Ohafia people don finally get this man.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
Henrydonland:

well good for you because the earlier you see it the better.

Shut the fvck up and go look for wisdom like he said.

Guys like you just baffles me with your stinking thinking.

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by chamboy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
I'm Glad they didn't cover up the story this time. This shit has happened in other Christian Private Schools
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
This account has been hacked..The righteousness2 that we all know would have rather ignored that dude than smacking him down with polite insults

Sometimes guys need it.
Jesus flogged the devil out of the guys selling and buying in the Temple.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by IYANGBALI: 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Oyedepo must hear this!

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
All private universities are a cesspool of Lecturer-Student imoralities

If you don't pay for marks, you knack for marks.

Landmark University and Covenant University are the deepest in this immoral system.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kpekus will soon send another idiiot to his early grave grin grin grin
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Reex12(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

Get wisdom! In all thy Gettings, get Understanding!
bros too savage kai

1 Like

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by unmask: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
Henrydonland:
But wait o I don't get how the girl was raped,was she so daft as to not see the signs.
don't blame victims..... nobody wants to be raped and nobody will go where they will be raped

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Humanoid01(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Life is all about perspective.
just because someone does'nt have thesame opinion with you does'nt mean they are unreasonable. angry

with armour of God or not the lecturer will still rape that girl. undecided
Life is all about perspectives, but not all perspectives are correct. The fact that there's room for different opinions doesn't mean all opinions are reasonable. Yours clearly isn't, that's why I called you out. You're being unreasonable because you formed an opinion out of something you do not understand.

4 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Annistars: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
Wait oh I don't understand is the office the party ground for birthday?
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by dankorode(m): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
agbangam:
Father in heaven may my preeq don't put me into trouble.
that's one of the greatest prayer post.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
OBALOLA55:
FOR MIDNIGHT NOW YOU GO RUN ENTER ROMANCE SECTION. WEREY DEY DISGUISE angry

No place preaching is forbidden. Even inside Ashawo hotel.
Righteousness is free like everyone to enter any section just like demons go in and out of your head too.

Use your head before you insult someone who goes minding his business.

You can attack me o. I will reply you till the two of us are banned.

Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Numerouno94(m): 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Safyqueen:
If this were to be in the north, the entire Islamic religion will be on fire. Any crime perpetuated by a Muslim is because he practice Islam but for christains is not due to christainity he practiced.
Hypocrisy and islamophobia.

We not discussing terrorism here pls!.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by XXXXTENTACION: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Humanoid01:

Life is all about perspectives, but not all perspectives are correct. The fact that there's room for different opinions doesn't mean all opinions are reasonable. Yours clearly isn't, that's why I called you out. You're being unreasonable because you formed an opinion out of something you do not understand.
Religion does'nt stop people from commiting crimes. undecided even if the lecturer had the fear of god in him he would still rape that girl. look at our society lots of religious people everywhere yet they go behind to do henious things. This is my perspective point out things that are unreasonable here angry
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
Unityp:
Covenant University for that matter.Oyedepo go use this one set example for others

Just in case you don't know, Covenant University is the most corrupt university in "pay or knack for cash."

Most of my colleagues who choose there for a sabbatical are usually disappointed by the manner in which almost all lecturers there press students to sleep with them and almost all students there are ready to pay or sleep with the lecturers for marks.

It's so bad that, at a time, one of my colleagues informed me on how he reported his HOD to the Dean on such behaviors. And instead of disciplining the HOD, his (my friends) sabbatical was abruptly terminated, without reasons.

It's a serious issue in those two schools, Landmark and Covenant

4 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Estiluv4u(f): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
One too many
he needs to do the time
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
Watch they will cover this up.
The girl will be expelled. Theu wil get the best lawyers to frustrate the process

Who are they that will cover it up.
How did you pass exams when comprehension is your biggest problem.

The guy in question has confessed to the police.
So who is going to cover the case up. Oyedepo? You mean like your religion leaders are corrupt? Na. Na !

You are too dull for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Humanoid01(m): 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Religion does'nt stop people from commiting crimes. undecided even if the lecturer had the fear of god in him he would still rape that girl.
What do you know about the fear of God? Do you know what the armour if God is? Do you even believe in God to begin with?

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by XXXXTENTACION: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
Humanoid01:

What do you know about the fear of God? Do you know what the armour if God is? Do you even believe in God to begin with?
Take a look at your society and you will see alot of religious people who claim to have the fear of god in them yet they go behind to commit henious crimes. undecided
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
Onelove508:
How do everybody here just draw up conclusion from reading side of the story?. Na w o

The guy himself confessed to doing the crime. Its there in the write up

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Humanoid01(m): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Take a look at your society and you will see alot of religious people who claim to have the fear of god in them yet they go behind to commit henious crimes. undecided
Is that what you understand by the fear of God? You haven't answered my questions boy.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Starzo:

what's wrong if he enters romance section??...is he not a human being?? or is 'entering romance section' a sin??

Ask him again please. Their reasoning is annoying.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Jaqenhghar: 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

So who is going to cover the case up. Oyedepo? You mean like your religion leaders are corrupt? Na. Na !

So you have to pass exams to know how that organization works?
Please take a seat before you embarrass yourself further
Examiner
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Issues40(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Are you sure you are not the dull one here? Are are you new to Nigeria and their corrupt systems? Even with crystal clear evidence, that story can still be covered up perfectly. Na today?
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by XXXXTENTACION: 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
Humanoid01:

Is that what you understand by the fear of God? You haven't answered my questions boy.
From what i know fear is an emotion, but when applied to christianity it means having reverence for god and his rules.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
Safyqueen:
If this were to be in the north, the entire Islamic religion will be on fire. Any crime perpetuated by a Muslim is because he practice Islam but for christains is not due to christainity he practiced.
Hypocrisy and islamophobia.

You are judging yourself because of guilt.

Most people condemning and insulting the lecturer are Christians including Righteousness2.
So what's the point.
Why go tribal and religious on the matter.

4 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by hardeyincah(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
Henrydonland:
But wait o I don't get how the girl was raped,was she so daft as to not see the signs.

It's unhuman to blame rape victims
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
Issues40:

Are you sure you are not the dull one here? Are are you new to Nigeria and their corrupt systems? Even with crystal clear evidence, that story can still be covered up perfectly. Na today?

It is stupidity to think a matter that the parents of the girl themselves took up when the lecturer himself has confessed to be guilty of will be swept under the carpet. It doesn't matter how bad the system in Nigeria is. And besides Oyedepo being a strict person will see him through to jail for doing such.

4 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Humanoid01(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
From what i know fear is an emotion, but when applied to christianity it means having reverence for god and his rules.
Now tell me, if that lecturer had the fear and armour of God, how would he have put let himself down like that? If you're still confused, you should find out what the armour of God means.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by CaptainAyub: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Henrydonland:

Bros I don't understand, so does that mean the girl was not putting the whole armour of God that was why she was raped.Be realistic.
Yes she was not.
It is highly inappropriate for her to accept a surprise party by her lecturer.
With all these stories of lecturers and sexual harassment,a wise girl not being pushed by long throat will go with a friend of hers if she must even go at all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Water Scarcity In Nigerian Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.