Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student (75664 Views)

Pelumi Adewole: KWASU Lecturer Arrested For Arranging Exam In His Bedroom / Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

So you have to pass exams to know how that organization works?
Please take a seat before you embarrass yourself further
Examiner

Which organization?
The Legal system or the church system?

Which ever you are referring to can't stop that case from being seen through to the end. The parents themselves are involved.

I know people like you could be bought with money as a parent to drop the case. That is why you guys think everyone thinks like you.

That case wont die like you guys think. Let's both follow up and see.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by XXXXTENTACION: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Humanoid01:

Now tell me, if that lecturer had the fear and armour of God, how would he have put let himself down like that? If you're still confused, you should find out what the armour of God means.
the fear or armour of God would not stop the lecturer from raping that girl.
take yourself in this scenerio
assuming you had the ability to take 40 million dollars from the C.B.N would the fear of God stop you from taking it
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by macjurek(m): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hope the lecturer is a winner but on employment ethics,then the guy deceived all panel of employment and selection.

Reality of employment on merit,better than referrals..........

1 Like

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Humanoid01(m): 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
the fear or armour of God would not stop the lecturer from raping that girl.
take yourself in this scenerio
assuming you had the ability to take 40 million dollars from the C.B.N would the fear of God stop you from taking it
I'm done with this conversation. E show say you go like to argue wella even when you nor get point.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by scofield114: 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
How men take pleasure in force sexual intercourse amazes me.
men or some men? u dumb biatch
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
For some reason I don't believe this story.
BTW, I think the way these rape cases are handled are somehow.
So, any random woman can just accuse me of rape right now and police will arrest me immediately without making their findings first or obtaining a warrant. What if the woman turns out to be wrong or a false accuser?

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by XXXXTENTACION: 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Humanoid01:

I'm done with this conversation. E show say you go like to argue wella even when you nor get point.
Before you go answer this question with all honesty and you would get my point.

*assuming you had the ability to take 40 million dollars from the C.B.N without getting caught or punished would the fear of God stop you from taking it
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Humanoid01(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Before you go answer this question with all honesty and you would get my point.

*assuming you had the ability to take 40 million dollars from the C.B.N without getting caught or punished would the fear of God stop you from taking it
If you're asking this question, then it means you don't understand what the fear of God entails.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by XXXXTENTACION: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
Humanoid01:

If you're asking this question, then it means you don't understand what the fear of God entails.
at the end you manage to dodge the question. undecided
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Humanoid01(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
at the end you manage to dodge the question. undecided
Of what use would my answer be when you have already made a conclusion?
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Slimm01: 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
They are talking about something and you are here talking about another thing entirely. If you have grievance concerning the southern and the northern religious differences, don't use this avenue to transfer your aggression on a different subject matter. Social vices can occur in anywhere. So take a chill pill.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Jman06(m): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2021
And this one is a PhD holder o! All these arts and management "copy and paste" PhD holders sef. They're just embarrassing PhD upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by DestroyEvil: 12:14am On Mar 17, 2021
Henrydonland:
But wait o I don't get how the girl was raped,was she so daft as to not see the signs.
You deserved to be killed with immediate effect! I swear to ensure you are killed as soon as possible. It is not a Threat, it's a Promise! Rapist Animal encouraging other animals in human skin like you, I must kill you to decrease Rapists and safeguard my Sister. Since when your kid Sister get raped, you don't cut the Penis of the rapist like I and other sensible Regulators have done to some and they bled to death, you'll still blame your blood Sister. After killing you, other Rapists can go ahead and rape your blood Sister to death, before we Regulators finally get to them and killed them all too. This Nation is being cleansed and purged, ESN and other Regulators are live and fully active!
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by XXXXTENTACION: 12:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Humanoid01:

Of what use would my answer be when you have already made a conclusion?
with your answer i would illustrate more on my point.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by sharpsecret: 12:24am On Mar 17, 2021
Unityp:
Covenant University for that matter.Oyedepo go use this one set example for others
oga oyedepo na scam
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by benicta(f): 12:27am On Mar 17, 2021
SMH....All these animals called lecturers sha
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by gaskiyamagana: 12:54am On Mar 17, 2021
Nazgul:
So despite the harsh economy, this he goat was willing to gamble his job and freedom just for 5 minutes pleasure? Some men just deliberately use their hands to destroy themselves due to lack of self control.
But why was Lord not in Control?
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by gaskiyamagana: 12:57am On Mar 17, 2021
He is regular reader of Song of SOLOMON in the Bible.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by gaskiyamagana: 12:59am On Mar 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

So Unfortunate!
Job likely gone!
Likely to be sent to Jail!
All because of the lust of the flesh

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil
Which kinda armour of God against a regular reader of Song of SOLOMON in the Bible like that Lecturer?
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by calcal: 1:08am On Mar 17, 2021
With all these issues in this country the lecturer still having fun with 17 years old. throw him to the lion or send him to IPOB to send him to his creator.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Jabioro: 1:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Villagers take over
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Humanoid01(m): 1:49am On Mar 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
with your answer i would illustrate more on my point.
Then you don't need my answer. You can elaborate your point from both premises (either yes or no).
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Sniper101(m): 2:07am On Mar 17, 2021
saphiere:
How men take pleasure in force sexual intercourse amazes me.

e dey sweet o
(ask Dem girls)
e dey sweet die

and I mean "forceful sex" NOT "rape sex"
...there's a difference between both grin

PS: am against rape & rape sex.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by BRATISLAVA: 2:11am On Mar 17, 2021
Henrydonland:
But wait o I don't get how the girl was raped,was she so daft as to not see the signs.

Did you see her age? She's just a child.

When will you learn to put away your victim-blaming mentality? How old is the rapist man? He was supposed to be in a position of trust. He is an adult.

You have nothing to say to his confession, but to look for how to blame a kid because somehow all girls are guilty of whatever evil men dish out on them.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by ghostcenturion(m): 2:16am On Mar 17, 2021
Before the ending of this year this same news will come out of two departments in unical
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by BRATISLAVA: 2:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Plead:
For some reason I don't believe this story.
BTW, I think the way these rape cases are handled are somehow.
So, any random woman can just accuse me of rape right now and police will arrest me immediately without making their findings first or obtaining a warrant. What if the woman turns out to be wrong or a false accuser?

SMH!

Read the post to understand it, not to buttress your feelings about women.

It says the man admitted to the crime. Why have you decided to ignore that and look for how to claim men are innocent of rape accusations?

These forum men can never face the truth, but always bring up fake scenarios to avoid looking the truth in the eyes.

Whenever a crime is committed against women, they always seek to reduce it with claims of things that could have happened to men, but never happened.

May God deliver you evil lot from the spirit of misogyny and wickedness and give you strength to stop serving the devil by supporting evil and pretending not to believe it happened once it has a pe.nis. Covering evil up will never make it right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Water Scarcity In Nigerian Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.