Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student (75655 Views)

Pelumi Adewole: KWASU Lecturer Arrested For Arranging Exam In His Bedroom / Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by princenaira(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/covenant-university-lecturer-arrested-over-rape-of-teenage-student

So much wrong news about this covenant University. Govt should really monitor this school oooo
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2021
There is a strong sexual demonic spirit in tertiary institution which make lecturers that are not grounded in Christ to fall to their trap.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by medexico(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2021
saphiere:
How men take pleasure in force sexual intercourse amazes me.

I don't understand it at all
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Collinsanele: 9:19am On Mar 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

Get wisdom! In all thy Gettings, get Understanding!

Simply explain it to him and stop this pharisee-like response.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by blahc007: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2021
Henrydonland:

Bros I don't understand, so does that mean the girl was not putting the whole armour of God that was why she was raped.Be realistic.

Bros This one no hard to understand naa...
the statement is targeted at the lecturer not the girl...
u for read em comment well fest naaa...
abi u no like de guy?

1 Like

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Johntess02: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2021
Henrydonland:

Bros I don't understand, so does that mean the girl was not putting the whole armour of God that was why she was raped.Be realistic.
.......he his talking to about the lecturer... understand..?or try reading between the lines...before posting.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Onelove508: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2021
Safyqueen:
If this were to be in the north, the entire Islamic religion will be on fire. Any crime perpetuated by a Muslim is because he practice Islam but for christains is not due to christainity he practiced.
Hypocrisy and islamophobia.

Have you asked yourself why?!

Btw is anyone praising the man here.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Read the post to understand it, not to buttress your feelings about women.

It says the man admitted to the crime. Why have you decided to ignore that and look for how to claim men are innocent of rape accusations?

These forum men can never face the truth, but always bring up fake scenarios to avoid looking the truth in the eyes.

Whenever a crime is committed against women, they always seek to reduce it with claims of things that could have happened to men, but never happened.

May God deliver you evil lot from the spirit of misogyny and wickedness and give you strength to stop serving the devil by supporting evil and pretending not to believe it happened once it has a pe.nis. Covering evil up will never make it right.

Stfu. The Nigerian police can torture you to say A instead of B, you must be naive if you believe any bull-shit put forward by the Nigerian police force, one of the most unprofessional forces if not the most unprofessional force in the world.

BTW, you're also ignoring the concern I raised. Immediately the girl's parents placed a complaint at the station, the lecturer was immediately arrested. I find this nauseating.

So, you can just accuse me of rape now and the police will arrest me immediately? That makes no sense. They should do their findings first, obtain a warrant or house arrest order instead of making an outright arrest based on a claim.

In this case, the man confessed to have indeed raped the girl, but what if the girl was lying?
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by naturallysimple(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/covenant-university-lecturer-arrested-over-rape-of-teenage-student
What if the girl is lying. Please people should not judge until final ootcome of the police investigation because in this country we speak with our emotion not fact. I have heard of something like this that later turn out the girl is lying but if truly the girl is lying he should be giving 21 yrs and if the lecture actually do it he should be publish and castrated. No time for nonsense
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by MoneyTrees(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2021
Smoke Jumbo sized Mali kush and you won't hear
The righteousness guy meant that the rapist should put on amour to control konji
But konji na bastard
That's why I hate em pvssy ass niggars busy selling their souls out to konji
Instead of raping, smoke 2 Jumbo sized Mali kush
Your eyes will be heavy and then you'll not care about the mass of fat with hole called pvssy

Wisdom is profitable

XXXXTENTACION:
Which kain amour
Na armour go stop the lecturer from raping pesin pikin

dem rape pesin pikin you dey talk of amour angry

all these hypocrites sef.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by jimmynauty: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

Get wisdom! In all thy Gettings, get Understanding!

so you cannot simply explain yourself to clarify his misunderstanding? so much for uprightness sad shocked shocked
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Humanoid01(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2021
LegacyB:

Am happy u can change your tune when bashed. When you know how to read English you can now properly type.At least you have learnt rape is not comedy......
Pride won't let you take to corrections. I'm sure you're one of those persons who think a youth cannot teach adults because they think adults are all-knowing simply because they're adults.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Fantazy(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Which kain amour

He's actually referring to the lecturer putting on the armour of God. he wouldn't have fallen to the temptation of raping the young girl
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by braunny(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2021

No, I think Righteousness is saying that if the lecturer put on the whole armor of God, he might have been able to prevent the temptation of rape from entering his head in the first place.

His target is the lecturer, not the lass.
but was it not better Righteousness explained as u havehe just convinced me he is am hypocrite.....small thing u don vex dey use bible pass insult
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by pauloskilala(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Thank God.....him cup don full
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by SweetVibe: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2021

No, I think Righteousness is saying that if the lecturer put on the whole armor of God, he might have been able to prevent the temptation of rape from entering his head in the first place.

His target is the lecturer, not the lass.
why did this one deactivate
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by wfjimmytobby(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
damn nigga a 17 years old..lecturer love Dem tight pussy
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by subcbouy: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Which kain amour

Armour such as a padlock around the waist.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Oyioche(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
What a long time regrate after momentary pleasure.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by stormborn28(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
Nuttella:
There is a strong sexual demonic spirit in tertiary institution which make lecturers that are not grounded in Christ to fall to their trap.

by wfjimmytobby: 12:22pm
damn nigga a 17 years old..lecturer love Dem tight pussy
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Nuttella:
it is not easy for either male or female lecturer who lacks self control, or are not spiritually grounded

The tertiary level is the stage where the students have the highest sexual appeal and attractiveness, they are fresh, young blood, energetic, bubbly.... Tempting... some are even sexually adventurous

They are just irresistible.

That's why lecturers must always be conscious of what is expected of them at all times.

The lecturer man dug his own career grave. Of all places, he did it on his office desk! shocked he must be very crazy
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
Papa can now see that leadership in Nigeria is not an easy task.

This is exactly what is happening in this pmb administration where certain unpatriotic individuals in various government ministries, agencies and department work night and day to make sure the country don't work and is brought to a standstill.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Proffdada: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
Henrydonland:

Mmm!! so you are stylishly abusing me abi.For your information I am wiser than you and your ancestors combined.
Was he talking about the girl? You this itk people claiming to be enlightened
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Dantsito: 3:35am On Mar 18, 2021
brainless animal
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by MrSuama(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
alizma:
Alpha team, one man down, I repeat one man down courtesy of kpekus, do you copy? Over

Roger that.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Djbs1s4: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Wow! So much to read on this thread, anger disappointment, bitterness, passion for humanity and justice ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Water Scarcity In Nigerian Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.