Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! (1504 Views)

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Nigerian Busty Girls Sucks Boyfriends Dic.k On Camera [watch Video] / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! by Dissap: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Yo Hommies!
Avoid those daughters of Eve!
They depends on their pùssy to earn a living! They don't hustle like living things!
When you put a fat D inside their pùssy, you would suddenly start hearing; uuhhhhh,
yeaaaahhh!,
harder!!
Kill me!
Finish me!
Fùck away my destiny!
Ohhhhh!
Fùck me well!

They are fùcking liabilities! sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! by Dissap: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
They are all here for fvcks... All of them!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! by Dissap: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
Fùck and dumb them... All of them!
Re: Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! by Dissap: 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Fvck them all!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! by Dissap: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
They are all b*tches!
Re: Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! by Henrydonland(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
I am sure you just finished fucking one now grin.More pussy to your dick.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! by Dissap: 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
Henrydonland:
I am sure you just finished fucking one now grin.More pussy to your dick.
Damn! All these girls must be fvcked mehn!
Re: Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! by Dissap: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Fvck them all.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! by MrGrimm: 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
I'm with you bro, fvck these Nigerian girls. They're worse than bitches. 80-90% all fvck for money. And they lazy as fvck.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Small boys crying foul over woman... children.. only matured men know how to handle women. That's why u come here and insult ur sisters and mother's. Grow up and ask ur father's,uncle and ur mentors how they did it ..until u have d secret to having a woman' and causing her to worship u, wrap your man- hood inside pampers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! by laiperi: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sis, I wish you wrote something deeper and more conciliatory.

This growing repulsive action from young men is their reaction to that "label" of brokeass men.

There are many young ladies out there just looking for peace of mind and want to settle, not looking for pieces of silver.

Unfortunately, the notoriety of Nigerians ladies is gaining followers, even outside.

Peace.

SanctifiedSista:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Small boys crying foul over woman... children.. only matured men know how to handle women. That's why u come here and insult ur sisters and mother's. Grow up and ask ur father's,uncle and ur mentors how they did it ..until u have d secret to having a woman' and causing her to worship u, wrap your man- hood inside pampers.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! by falcon01: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
major nigga, chiiiiiiiiil!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! by CheedyJ(m): 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
It’s not a must to be with a lady na.. enough of all this insults hurled at our women , not all of them are bad just as not all guys are bad too.. if you can’t deal with ladies wahala then let them be, it’s not by force ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! by Uselessbitch: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Funny enough, people like you no Sabi do anything o. 2 secs everywhere go burst

(1) (Reply)

Me In Short. Am I Normal? / Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail? / Ugliest Nairalander(s)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.