Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose (1529 Views)

Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up / Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by Linda4321: 8:46am On Jan 06
Good morning everyone,I don’t post but I just had to do this for a friend.
My friend told me that while she was washing her clothes, a guy spoke to her in her compound where she lives, after communicating with the guy he asked for her number and she told him that she didn’t know the number offhand and she can’t go into the house to bring her phone to give him the number that she always see him around that they will definitely see again that she would give him the number.
After some weeks they saw each other but the guy didn’t speak with her again talk more of asking for her number.
Men,boys,women,girls please what do you think,did the guy do the right thing by not speaking with her again or he should have communicated with her and ask for her number.
I Will really appreciate your opinions.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by LikeAking: 9:03am On Jan 06
Make una rest..

Love is the name, sex is the game..

11 Likes

Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by nguyenloc: 10:05am On Jan 06
LikeAking:
Make una rest..

Love is the name, sex is the game..

That's a good slogan, I think sex is indispensable, but we need to have sex education available to children

4 Likes

Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by Rizzputin(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06
Alright, Linda we both know the friend is you lol.

But it's a good thing both you and your friend are trying to understand the mindset of modern men. The same way men try to understand the female mindset.

First, I want you to understand that modern men today dislike anything that feels like stress or chasing or manipulation.

If a guy meets you in the moment and you tell him "you don't know your number" a few things could go through his mind:

- You're probably lying and that was a soft rejection

- When will he see you again... and if he does he might no longer be as interested.

- if you couldn't go to your room and get your number, you probably don't like him enough

- He just lost the vibe and has seen someone else (especially if it's been weeks since you last saw)

Of course, some of these beliefs he might have are wrong. And I blame red pill & alfa mail boys for this.

But some are legitimate: Like him moving on or simply losing interest.

So you can't say if he's right or Wong. But given how men most behave these days: fearful, doubtful etc he's probably thinking you soft rejected him (I know it's ignorance on his part. But majority of men think like that. Or feel like re approaching your friend would be chasing lol)

Normally I advise guys to re-approach, and get the number. Much more masculine and smooth

Anyways, if you're friend is still a bit interested in him,
she can make prolong eye contact with him. And you can smile and say hi

He might be in his head, overthinking things. Probably thinking you're not interested. But doing that could make him more confident to re-approach

I cringed after writing that last line but that's the kind of "men" we have around today.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by obinna58(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06
Why wouldn’t she say hi and compliment him to ease the situation, so you were expecting him to start toasting again

10 Likes

Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by Nicepoker(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06
After some weeks?? grin come on the dude has cured his konji elsewhere.

7 Likes

Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by Dizzyyish: 2:48pm On Jan 06

1 Like

Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by fineboynl(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06
We live in a fast life and modern men especially better men are impatient nowadays. Anyone who knows his worth don’t run after women. Once they approached and they got a negative vibes they just move on. Even if you go and talk with him right now his interest will not be like before.

12 Likes

Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by YourGFsnatcher: 2:55pm On Jan 06
Linda4321:
My friend told me that while she was washing her clothes, a guy spoke to her in her compound where she lives, after communicating with the guy he asked for her number and she told him that she didn’t know the number offhand and she can’t go into the house to bring her phone to give him the number that she always see him around that they will definitely see again that she would give him the number.
After some weeks they saw each other but the guy didn’t speak with her again talk more of asking for her number.
Men,boys,women,girls please what do you think,did the guy do the right thing by not speaking with her again or he should have communicated with her and ask for her number.

Most girls are confused in relationships. They have been brainwashed by bitter girls who are ahead of them.

Men will always advice the young ones not to repeat the same mistake they made, but girls will encourage the younger ones to fvck their lives up so they will be plenty in the "damaged community "

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by Ballzproblem2: 3:00pm On Jan 06
obinna58:
Why wouldn’t she say hi and compliment him to ease the situation, so you were expecting him to start toasting again
women want modern men to do everything.
grin.

There was a girl I tried to toast everything went smoothly she left uni coming she do like she no remember me I shun am now,na girls wey dey give me greenlight I dey focus on cause the process is just to seamless .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by badboyTee(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06
Linda4321:
That what's we call masculinity , you expect him to keep simping on you after nah! That guy is trained wella

3 Likes

Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by rickleye: 3:07pm On Jan 06
Linda4321:

He’s simply moved on to better things.
For anyone not to know their 10 digit phone number - is a cop out !
And so he took it as you not being interested in him .
He could have at least said Hello and maintained the friendship. But you could have found him when you were done to give him your phone if interested .

Back in the day . Reasons why I hated and loved the 4 flat apartments . There was always a fellow tenant that either had a girl of the same age beautiful or during the summer one of the cuz or relatives always came by in which we were of the same age.
They all had bf and my response would be do you know what he is doing now ? What he doesn’t know can’t hurt ? See heavy petting. Breasts handling and kissing LAWD have mercy. But my rule of law is not to bed a fellow housemate. If the relationship goes south. It becomes uncomfortable. Every girl who comes around she will comment on. Everybody will know you dumped her etc.

1 Like

Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by Demigod22: 6:33pm On Jan 06
I have some girls I previously showed interest in, but I don't even remember them again. They are levels to these things.

Girls that are confident and know what they want are turn on for me, when you are becoming unnecessary coy, difficult to get, I ship your thoughts away.

Music, books, movies, games and hanging out with friends take more of my time than confused girls.

We have girls we can cure konji with.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by DND069: 7:23pm On Jan 06
He probably must have lost interest. If your friend is assertive, she could make things easier by being friendly with him whenever both of them meet then see if he could re-ask for her number or better still she makes the move.
Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by ObalendeCMS: 7:37pm On Jan 06
Naija girls be feeling like VVIP when you want to know them more.

Bunch of chicken brain.

If you know the way nowaday guys look & rate una.

Hmmmn!

Better goan tell your friend to go and make amendment unless she will continue to be passedover.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by Eazie351(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06
First of all, who e dey pain?
Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by Streetmovement(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Truth is, I don't like unnecessary stress.

She saw the guy the second time, instead of am to give the guy number she dey wait for the guy man to come ask am again, whoever taught nigerian girls this formula is a witch, double work for dead body grin

Waste of time and energy to me.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07
Sometimes too, if the said lady isn't your exact spec or if u have many other ladies on rotation, u could easily forget u once had that girl in mind

I dey ask myself sometimes say why I no go even remember say I get this girl for mind before

(1) (Reply)

What! In Love With A Cripple From Nairaland / In Love Wit Friend's Elder Sister / How Can I Make Up A Break Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.