Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? (1843 Views)

Imagine One Woman Possessing All These Red Flags / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:51am On Mar 17, 2021
Hey Guys,

Subscribe to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irI-D1B66fA
Re: WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? by caroleann82: 1:11am On Mar 17, 2021
Re: WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? by orisa37: 3:15am On Mar 17, 2021
NIGERIA WOMEN ARE INSATIABLY DISASTROUS.

2 Likes

Re: WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? by kingdman: 3:59am On Mar 17, 2021
na women dey cheat pass dis days

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? by nwikpab: 5:15am On Mar 17, 2021
Cheating is not good whether man or woman.

2 Likes

Re: WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? by Jesterinjay: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2021
When u say nigerian men that includes your dad right ?

1 Like

Re: WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2021
Jesterinjay:
When u say nigerian men that includes your dad right ?
Even her dad can't stand in front of the god of thunder and swear that he only had sex with his wife alone.
her dad is included

8 Likes

Re: WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2021
Most of these men ain't getting the return on their investment so....
Re: WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 17, 2021
Now tell me why I won't cheat
I met my girlfriend on the 2nd of January this year
We told ourselves we love each other and we started the relationship game.
Before In a week she'll come to my place at least 3 times but now it's once in two weeks. She give excuses that she's doing online class cooking at home, doing some house chores blah blah blah . OK agreed I didn't argue or bother her with that.
Everyone has his/her fantasy during s*x . me I love Dogie style a lot anytime I want to do it with her she'll say it's painful OK agreed I promise her I won't do it again. Just last week she said we should stop s*x .and this is someone that loves it more than food before.
Now tell me why I won't cheat with all this. You see those married men that patronize oloshos I don't blame them . cause one was still yelling on olosho thread that his wife no longer give him sex again. Since the past three weeks and they're have been married for 7 years. Although men are also at fault but women are mostly the cause of it...

1 Like

Re: WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2021
I'm here for the violence grin
Re: WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2021
ZIINI:

Ha omo how I wish u drop your number O or your location.
Aje I no go send sucati na me gongon go break your leg.
grin you be clown. You dey use me catch cruise. Don’t you have class today? Abi you are tired of school?
Re: WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? by Telegram234(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
But what do we guys benefits from Nigeria ladies apart from s*x?
ZINI
LEFULEFU
Re: WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? by Drsnives(m): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
Nawaooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plump Nyash And Petite Bress : My Sweet Neighbour First Time / What Is Masterbation / How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.