Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri (48451 Views)

Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos / Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light / Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri by Gobdddd(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2021
When you see or hear a foreign Nigerian speak, you'll know.

So am not surprised.
Now I ask you, in that country you reside, do they bring you bills on things you didn't use?
Say, at the end of the month, a hospital brings you bill, recurring bills for that matter, for "services they rendered to you" when you re very sure you never received any such services?

Bro, when you return to Nigeria and stay here for 1 full year, then, you can come let's talk.

Thats when I'll answer your questions.

Let me keep my strength. Am just recovering from a surgery.

Good morning.

gypsey:
Yea!! People like you die for nothing, incase you don't know, there are paranoid schizos like me, you may think you are dangerous but there are people who are more dangerous than you. angry i am sure you have heard about people being kidnapped, stabbed, macheted or shot in Nigeria or maybe even near your area, who do you think does all those things? Yes! They are people more dangerous than you think you are.

How would you feel if someone tries to or attacks you in your place of business while trying to do your bizness? You obviously thinks it is okay to attack people while they are doing their jobs. Anyway, you would think so, i am not surprised. You live in Nigeria. cheesy a shithole!
Re: Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri by authority2006(m): 8:39am On Mar 18, 2021
dumahi:
But, if you can feed these dogs, why not pay. We know that the electricity suppliers can be very annoying but you're not alone in the jungle. Pay and be free from embarrassing situations like this .

It's like you don't understand the problem or that you ignored it or forgot while typing this. People paid for prepaid meters but DISCOs refused to supply the meters. But instead, kept bringing crazy bills! Would you agree to pay N53,000 monthly as your estimated monthly energy bill when you are not running a factory or estate?
Re: Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri by obyrich(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
dumahi:
But, if you can feed these dogs, why not pay. We know that the electricity suppliers can be very annoying but you're not alone in the jungle. Pay and be free from embarrassing situations like this.
Pay what? Pay robbers? Do you know how much squabbles the Telcos would have been dealing with if they had continued with post-paid billing like Nitel?

Have you seen the crazy bills these thieves have been dishing out to people lately?

They deserve whatever embarrassing treatment they get until they learn to do what is right.

Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban / Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos)