Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) (40738 Views)

Massive Crowd Storms Tinubu’s Residence In London, Call Him "THIEF" (video) / VIDEO: Annoyed By Loud Music, Man Uses Drone To Hit Neighbors With Fireworks / "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2021
Creativity kiss

1 Like

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by theTranslator: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2021
bigtt76:
The thief bouncing with the loot like he just got back from work cheesy
cheesy grin
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by elmessiahs(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2021
you are or have the capacity to be a criminologist... believe me
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2021
Cb G
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Cooldiipo(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2021
angry
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by inoki247: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2021
victorVIC1:
I once heard from someone that you need the approval of the authority to use a drone in Nigeria. How true is this?
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Rapture4real(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2021
Let me introduce you to pi network
Pi is a new form.of cryptocurrency ,just like bitcoin in its early stage in2008 it's being mined for free now.and the process of mining it is stress free.all you need to do is download the app sign up and click a button once every 24hrs.
Though the cryptocurrency has no value now till it's listed in stock market/exchange by the need of 2021.
But untill then people are mining it for free and accumulating pi coin and it has over 13million plus users and counting.
Mining might stop at anytime because the coreteam are developing pi wallet and market places when they are done,it will stop.
So download the app and start mining,it will not take you more than 5sec of your time everyday to do so for a brighter future when it actually becomes reality.And don't forget to verify your number or Facebook by going to your profile in the app.by doing this ,you will not loose your earning when pi goes to exchnange,
If you are interested, download Pi app from play store and enter my invite code (pst4sam) on sign-up

1 Like

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by faste: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2021
Great!
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2021
You think Nigerian police don't know this? To be honest their main aim is not fighting crime
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by zoghys: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2021
superjab247:

An illiterate is not hard to spot whether online or offline

Keep asking for videos,I don't blame you grin am not sure you have heard of a UAV footage in your life since you where born cheesy

Haba!, the guy just asked a simple question now, why the load of insults, abeg, chill small.
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by papzie(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2021
bigtt76:
E dey even greet people sef grin
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by kingjooo(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2021
GOFRONT:
.......And the Nigerian Army cant even use same drone to clamp down on Bokoharam.

Boko be getting 3 points and 3 goals home and away on our soldiers...

Thumbz up to Kelz and shame on to Buhari, Buratai, whatever d name of d present COAS, shame onto him, shame onto Babangida et al
i tireo,our army to lose to boko haram odd the very small
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by superjab247: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2021
zoghys:

Haba!, the guy just asked a simple question now, why the load of insults, abeg, chill small.
E be like say u be the guy second nairaland moniker(account) grin

That guy is a zombie belonging to buhari online cows that are mostly used to show the seed of disunity and support evil Fulani government acts on the internet

It is glaring in his comments,that guy na supporter of this evil regime
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Oovi5(f): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2021
Them fit ban drones oo! E no dey hard them

1 Like

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Rapture4real(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2021
Let the Admin. Seun or whosoever stop playing religion on this forum. The Muslim section has the Shahada that one must agree to before comment but nothing like that for the Christians on Sunday. I clicked on an issue on Friday ignoring the whatever was put there only for me to check my profile and find "I believe in Allah... " as if it has been programmed. I tired editing it not possible which contradicts my signature alliance with JESUS CHRIST, The Saviour of the world who knows the way and leads the way. So Seun remove that thing in my profile or I jettison the account. I would have contacted you privately if I know how to do that. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Lexusgs430: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2021
Customs are busy seizing drones everywhere............ cheesy

1 Like

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by philipstanley(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2021
okay
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2021
Shame on the Nigeria Police Force.
No technology to trace or curb criminality by them.
Very useless people
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by DrKlever(m): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2021
theTranslator:
Nice

But what if the drone's battery dies and the drone falls directly into the thief's hands?? cheesy

No be double trouble be dat?? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13261582_13261429tmpcam7829431326588068386jpegf274706f8ed11ee456633cede34b8dc4_jpeg972c3b53d90391e63ee0b31dee71c9f2
If the drone battery is low, it would return back to the controller. That's how drones are designed. It wouldn't just get drained and fall from the sky grin

1 Like

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Buzx: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2021
theTranslator:
Nice

But what if the drone's battery dies and the drone falls directly into the thief's hands?? cheesy

No be double trouble be dat?? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13261582_13261429tmpcam7829431326588068386jpegf274706f8ed11ee456633cede34b8dc4_jpeg972c3b53d90391e63ee0b31dee71c9f2

There's a return home feature which will probably be initiated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by stephenponti(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2021
post=99957252:
Technology is Bae mehn! wink

We love this FBI tactics.

Dis one choke d thief, all aspiring and current thieves will be looking above their heads henceforth,
Till dem enter gutter. cheesy

We are getting there gradually.

Speak out if there is a criminal in your hood, Police no be spirits ooo.
That is the way 75% of crimes are solved in saner climes.

O boy that enter gutter cracked my ribs badly. lol.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by emimore: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2021
bigtt76:

grin grin grin You can't but imagine how our politicians pretend like they're working hard after a loot, and they feel so relaxed like no one is affected by their actions.

1 Like

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by theTranslator: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2021
Buzx:

There's a return home feature which will probably be initiated.
With a dead battery?? I didn't know about that shocked
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by lugo99(m): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2021
WizKid is a goat..
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Tokotaya: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2021
Neat. Smart. But the music in the video is too loud. Could hardly hear the narrator.
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2021
Impressive...... Good job
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Buzx: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2021
Skyfornia:
Kelz you are a super hero for this act...you deserve some accolades.

How far(distance) can a drone travel? I'm curious..

Drones have different specification depending on the price just like smart phones. High-end drones can travel up to 2.5 to 4 miles away from the controller. Mid-range drone 0.5 to 1.5 miles. And toy drones have very short range away from the controller; travel too far and you'll lose signal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2021
What he did not know is that our useless Nigerian police can even arrest the OAP with the excuse that he used an unauthorized and unregistered drone

1 Like

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
See lagos be like slum....he sure me die say na lekki be this..
Imagine na lekki be this o
And Lagosians them go dey make mouth up and down

I first talk am say the whole of Lagos is overrated ...
Even without watching the video. I can bet my balls say na lagos....wait let me bet only one ball....incase if it is not lagos..so I won't lose my two balls..because according to one of my female friend way be nurse...she say a man can still impregnate a woman with only one ball anyday anytime twice on her ovulation period
senseless submission from a robber

1 Like

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by IYANGBALI: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2021
See as the guy dey waka like mynd44
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Buzx: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2021
theTranslator:

With a dead battery??
I didn't know about that shocked

No, not on dead battery. Just like power saver mode, if the battery gets to a point, the return home feature will probably be initiated; the user will be alerted about the low power and he can choose to recall the drone before the battery dies. Not all drones have this feature sha, esp cheap drones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" / Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React / Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.