Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) (40733 Views)

Massive Crowd Storms Tinubu’s Residence In London, Call Him "THIEF" (video) / VIDEO: Annoyed By Loud Music, Man Uses Drone To Hit Neighbors With Fireworks / "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Bikonze(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
See lagos be like slum....he sure me die say na lekki be this..
Imagine na lekki be this o
And Lagosians them go dey make mouth up and down

I first talk am say the whole of Lagos is overrated ...
Even without watching the video. I can bet my balls say na lagos....wait let me bet only one ball....incase if it is not lagos..so I won't lose my two balls..because according to one of my female friend way be nurse...she say a man can still impregnate a woman with only one ball anyday anytime twice on her ovulation period
My niggar!! Slawormiir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
See lagos be like slum....he sure me die say na lekki be this..
Imagine na lekki be this o
And Lagosians them go dey make mouth up and down

I first talk am say the whole of Lagos is overrated ...
Even without watching the video. I can bet my balls say na lagos....wait let me bet only one ball....incase if it is not lagos..so I won't lose my two balls..because according to one of my female friend way be nurse...she say a man can still impregnate a woman with only one ball anyday anytime twice on her ovulation period

You dey mind dem ni? With that their filthy dirty state wey dey smell and over crowded and choked slum with rats and Cockroaches as big as dinosaurs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by dapadawee: 11:21am On Mar 17, 2021
NwekeUG:
An on-air personality, OAP Kelz used his drone to follow and track the location of a young man who stole a laptop, IgbereTV reports.

In the video shared on Instagram by the media personality, the laptop thief is seen carrying the laptop, walking through the streets, unaware that there was a drone overhead, following him.

The drone followed him for minutes until he got to his location and the drone lost service.

Kelz' video got the attention of the authorities and he said they were shocked by the fact that he used technology to carry out a "search and rescue" operation.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4zGwvdst38

See his post @
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMek7pgjXhG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
there is something unusual about this video.
that thing looks like acting probably to get YouTube view I don't know. but a thief will not display stolen laptop like that and he will be in a serious haste. non of my business if true good job.
sorry just that I sense something unusual though

1 Like

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by zoghys: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2021
superjab247:

E be like say u be the guy second nairaland moniker(account) grin

That guy is a zombie belonging to buhari online cows that are mostly used to show the seed of disunity and support evil Fulani government acts on the internet

It is glaring in his comments,that guy na supporter of this evil regime

Are you for real?. Why the bs because I said you should cut the guy some slack. This topic is not even about buhari, so why the Epistle.
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by rhektor(m): 11:24am On Mar 17, 2021
bishop4life:
It's so painful Nigerian Police can not make use of fingerprint technology not to talk of using other advanced techs.

By the way, that Nigeria has no database is intentional.
They intentionally kept us at analog stage to keep no traces to their loots and lies.

But when they asked you to go and register NIN you dey mourn
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Bikonze(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2021
bigtt76:
The thief bouncing with the loot like he just got back from work cheesy
He just did; Literally.
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by signz: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2021
Thank God for technology and also that he got his laptop back.

However, i noticed that a high brow estate is literally sharing a fence with a slum. The people living in that estate are sitting on a keg of gun powder.

2 Likes

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by larrycray: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2021
Good job, Can you please send me the specification of your drone
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2021
theTranslator:
Nice

But what if the drone's battery dies and the drone falls directly into the thief's hands?? cheesy

No be double trouble be dat?? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13261582_13261429tmpcam7829431326588068386jpegf274706f8ed11ee456633cede34b8dc4_jpeg972c3b53d90391e63ee0b31dee71c9f2

Drones no dey malfunction?? cheesy
Especially a -ba made drones sold in traffic jam which I'm sure is the type the guy used

Na joke o shocked cheesy grin

That's the only disadvantage right now: there must be long lasting batteries for drones or solar powered drones.
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by solasola(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2021
We are too backward. A 5yr old will use that drone like he is playing game in sanner climes. You can't keep doing things the same way and expect a different result.

1 Like

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2021
IYANGBALI:
See as the guy dey waka like mynd44

Are you talking about Monday ? Oh I mean Mynd44?

grin
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by JerkyChan(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2021
Our law enforcement agents dont know how far technology has gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzV9HDe39xI
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Drone95(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2021
The Nigeria Armed forces needs more drones than Guns
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2021
When Jesus said it is finish, he’s not only talking about Nigeria alone but the whole of Africa. It is finish for them all.
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Oizee(f): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2021
post=99957252:
Technology is Bae mehn! wink

all aspiring and current thieves will be looking above their heads henceforth,
Till dem enter gutter. cheesy

lol, I always look forward to reading your comments, only the humourous part .......
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by mozona(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2021
see as the guy dey waka majestically
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by wizod(m): 11:44am On Mar 17, 2021
Bulugbayy:
He should use it to track people knacking people's wife
rotten brain.
LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2021
Bulugbayy:
He should use it to track people knacking people's wife
How is people nacking people's wives his problem?
Are they going to pay for it or what?
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by jditimiya(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2021
Why police no dey fit use them catch ola?
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by chloride6: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2021
Nice but don't put yourself in trouble.

You need NSA permission to use a drone.
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by MidaserveNG: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2021
Caught on Camera !!

NwekeUG:
An on-air personality, OAP Kelz used his drone to follow and track the location of a young man who stole a laptop, IgbereTV reports.

In the video shared on Instagram by the media personality, the laptop thief is seen carrying the laptop, walking through the streets, unaware that there was a drone overhead, following him.

The drone followed him for minutes until he got to his location and the drone lost service.

Kelz' video got the attention of the authorities and he said they were shocked by the fact that he used technology to carry out a "search and rescue" operation.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4zGwvdst38

See his post @
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMek7pgjXhG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Nice Move cool
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Walelavender(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2021
Good one. The thief would have thought he was home and dry, until he got the knock on his door- so quick? grin
Most slums are hide out for criminals and this video points to that again.

Can't fathom why, as a nation, we've not yet embraced technology to solve our multifaceted problems. Surprisingly, that could be the first time Oga Officer was seeing a drone
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by adeniyi65(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2021
bishop4life:
It's so painful Nigerian Police can not make use of fingerprint technology not to talk of using other advanced techs.

By the way, that Nigeria has no database is intentional.
They intentionally kept us at analog stage to keep no traces to their loots and lies.
You are definitely on point.the analogue life they have restricted us to has many ways of encouraging and covering their fraud.
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by meccuno: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
bigtt76:
The thief bouncing with the loot like he just got back from work cheesy
but he just came back from work! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Femeto: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
dapadawee:

there is something unusual about this video.
that thing looks like acting probably to get YouTube view I don't know. but a thief will not display stolen laptop like that and he will be in a serious haste. non of my business if true good job.
sorry just that I sense something unusual though
How you wan make e display am?He was going to his house after running several streets away from the car he stole from.
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
Buzx:

Drones have different specification depending on the price just like smart phones. High-end drones can travel up to 2.5 to 4 miles away from the controller. Mid-range drone 0.5 to 1.5 miles. And toy drones have very short range away from the controller; travel too far and you'll lose signal.

Seriously!? 4 miles is like 6.5 kilometers. That's like Yaba to Palmgrove. Impressive bro. Thanks
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Andy1985ng(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
There is a feature on all DJI drones that makes you set a battery percentage level (example 25%-30%) and if the drone battery gets to this level, it will initiate an auto "return home" feature and ensures the drone returns back to either the initial take-off spot or the remote controller.

Also, if you fly the drone too far away and signal is lost, it uses the GPS feature on the drone to return automatically to it's take-off spot.

theTranslator:

With a dead battery??
I didn't know about that shocked

1 Like

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Olarewaju89: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
I love this. See the idiot dey waka with confident like say na him get the laptop. Idiot grin
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Biyonce(f): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
Is is police that can't even spell drone undecided
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
This story get as e be ....
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by COURVOISier(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
superjab247:

An illiterate is not hard to spot whether online or offline

Keep asking for videos,I don't blame you grin am not sure you have heard of a UAV footage in your life since you where born cheesy

Chai, Mr. Literate you don chop? I see say na the hunger dey make you vex. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Captain Demuren's Curvy Wife, Toolz Looks Alluring In New Photos / Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko / Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.