Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) (40736 Views)

Massive Crowd Storms Tinubu’s Residence In London, Call Him "THIEF" (video) / VIDEO: Annoyed By Loud Music, Man Uses Drone To Hit Neighbors With Fireworks / "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
ayenale1:
I'm not against using drones for catching thieves and detecting crimes but the OAP too dey lie...why the drone no show us the guy face...anybody with blue shirt that day na suspect...which police station he report the case to?he want the fame and he got it...

Mtcheew, oga sit down if u don't want development? U can continue to be conservative is nobody's business as long as u re not affecting others with your mentality, u failed to see to whole picture of wat drones can achieve in fighting crime ad went ahead to be pinpointing trivial /flimsy things like clout chasing as the rsn!
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Rolexjerry(m): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kels for president wink grin
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by victorVIC1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
sarutobi:

Yes you do.

But you can fly it privately without approval. It will only be needed if you decide to fly it from public places.

In the video he said the drone was around 200m in the sky. At that height it will just be a dot in the sky.

Thanks for the clarification
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by COURVOISier(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
900warriorz:
Frustration you say? cheesy anyway shaa, oya no vex say I have you grin

No wahala, make I still send my aza 500k no dey do me for weekdays o. grin
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Cashify: 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lol
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by ChiefSweetus: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hard to believe this narrator works on-air in a radio station. undecided
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by rhektor(m): 6:42am On Mar 18, 2021
bishop4life:
It's so painful Nigerian Police can not make use of fingerprint technology not to talk of using other advanced techs.

By the way, that Nigeria has no database is intentional.
They intentionally kept us at analog stage to keep no traces to their loots and lies.

I am neither your mate, type or kind.
FYI, I got my national ID during obj regime.
Lost it in 2017 and got re-registered in less than a week . Don't take everyone for your mate because you were able to buy a semi smart phone.

Drop that silly idea about age you're not making any sense with it. How could you stay on this faceless forum and throw baseless words out like a trash bag? Do you know my age? Have you seen or met with me before? Are you my parent? Mtchewwwwww
You lied when you claimed that you were registered with national ID during obj time lost it and re-registered within a week lol what a joke? You must be thinking everyone you meet online are some of your 2 years old toddler that you can tell silly lies.
National ID during obj time has been discarded long ago lol. This new one I have my original ID FYI
Next time you will have to reply an issue not attack personality.

bishop4life:

were you expecting me to be watching Nollywood ant NTA?
If I were the police, I will not arrest any bandit knowing well that he will repent, get freed and come back for me.
if I were the police , I will not arrest any politician knowing fully well that the same people I am protecting will murder me in my sleep , just because they were given garri and other stomach infrastructures.
To some extent, I can't blame some junior officers.

Assumption is the lowest level of intelligence
You just assume that one's police arrest criminals in Nigeria they will be freed or the police officers will get murdered because they arrest criminal. You need some lessons honestly. After you'll claimed that you are a Methusella on the thread balderdash!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Captain Demuren's Curvy Wife, Toolz Looks Alluring In New Photos / Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko / Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.