Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

A Wheat Or A Weed; What Have We Accepted To Become - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Wheat Or A Weed; What Have We Accepted To Become (289 Views)

Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video) / Wheat Or Weeds; Who Am I; Who Are You In This Generation ? / Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wheat Or A Weed; What Have We Accepted To Become by ochibuogwu5: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2021
"Another parable He set forth before them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field.
25 But while he was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed also darnel (weeds resembling wheat) among the wheat, and went on his way.
26 So when the plants sprouted and formed grain, the darnel (weeds) appeared also.
27 And the servants of the owner came to him and said, Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? Then how does it have darnel shoots in it?
28 He replied to them, An enemy has done this. The servants said to him, Then do you want us to go and weed them out?
29 But he said, No, lest in gathering the wild wheat (weeds resembling wheat), you root up the [true] wheat along with it.
30 Let them grow together until the harvest; and at harvest time I will say to the reapers, Gather the darnel first and bind it in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my granary."
(Matthew 13:24-30 ampc)
Re: A Wheat Or A Weed; What Have We Accepted To Become by ochibuogwu5: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2021
"Then Paul replied, What do you mean by weeping and breaking my heart like this? For I hold myself in readiness not only to be arrested and bound and imprisoned at Jerusalem, but also [even] to die for the name of the Lord Jesus." (Acts. 21:13 ampc)

(1) (Reply)

All Men Die, But Not All Men Live / T.B Joshua’s Monarch Seeks Cause Of Death, Wants Body Buried In Arigidi Continu / Jesus Said The Reason God Never Left Him Alone Was Because Of His Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.