Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Grace To The Humble - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grace To The Humble (290 Views)

Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) / "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grace To The Humble by jonatoye(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Grace to the Humble

WORD FOR TODAY
Grace will only be released to a man who acknowledges his incapacitation and absolutely puts his trust in God. Humility is a virtue that brings God to your aid!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Therefore He says: "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble." (James 4:6b NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We know a man who possesses the spirit of God through humility. A man is humble whenever he acknowledges the fact that he is what he is by the grace of God and there is nothing he can ever be without the help of God. Also, he lives with the orientation that there is no height he attains in life that he does not need God; to such, there is no life without God.

They are people who believe that there is a measure of God in the life of every man created by God irrespective of class, position, title, tribe, condition and age. They attribute the difference among men to the measure of grace made available to every individual in every facet of life. They acknowledge their wrong doings and weaknesses; they are never to big to admit the fact that they need help in various aspect of life.

They are men who are never too familiar with the word of God but tremble at God's word to act accordingly. God said to the humble, He will make grace available. He will walk with them, help and carry them through the journey of destiny. If you want God to help you, then you must be humble!!!

+ Are you humble?

Lord! I need thee every hour, help me to be humble in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Humility is an important virtue that will bring God to your aid

Have a Superb Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

>>>an Open Vision<<< / Pastor Lazarus Currently Holding Crusade In Enugu, Today And Tomorrow / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/05/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.