Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals (5093 Views)

"OMG": Lady Bow Down To Brother Who Quit School So She Can Become A Graduate / Dj Cuppy Gets Engaged To Her British Boyfriend (beautiful Photos) / Video: It’s Only A “mumu” Lady That Has One Boyfriend- Beautiful Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by omgvoices: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
Only God knows the sort of thing this beautiful laddy has been drinking or smoking. The beautiful lady with Twitter username IamVerlardean has falling to extend that she’s about to stop schooling just to concentrate on her boyfriend.

The lady made this revelation on her Twitter page which many netizens didn’t stay mute about it.

In a tweet, she wrote “I want to quit school and concentrate on my boyfriend

Have a look at her beautiful face with foolishness written all over it;

https://esiama.com/i-want-to-quit-school-and-concentrate-on-my-boyfriend/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by pozehnani(f): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hahahahaaaaaaaa
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
This woman is full of kolomental
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by DaddyRochie1642: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
I can assure that Lady that if care is not taken, she'll end Up Weeping and gnashing her teeth in the nearest future grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Massdamm(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
a lady without brain na her pussy go suffer most

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Godada(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
Massdamm:
a lady without brain na her pussy go suffer most
her pvssy suffered violence cheesy
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Massdamm(m): 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lol
SmellySperm:
her pvssy suffered violence cheesy
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Kingsleystunner(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
[quote author=omgvoices post=99961199]Only God knows the sort of thing this beautiful laddy has been drinking or smoking. The beautiful lady with Twitter username IamVerlardean has falling to extend that she’s about to stop schooling just to concentrate on her boyfriend.

The lady made this revelation on her Twitter page which many netizens didn’t stay mute about it.

In a tweet, she wrote “I want to quit school and concentrate on my boyfriend

Have a look at her beautiful face with foolishness written all over it;

https://esiama.com/i-want-to-quit-school-and-concentrate-on-my-boyfriend/[/quote

is better she should get back to the kitchen �
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by 1beat(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Brain tumor is affecting you
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by oliviacute(f): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
boyfriend not even husband a guy that can leave you any time,any day, any second she should focus on her education joor life has stages except she wants to become a liability

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by blinking001(m): 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
Wonderful decision....its the right step towards the right direction..
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Numerouno94(m): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
Do not blif everything u see or read on social media "some stories re to b taken wit a pinch of salt" cos some ppl re jux clout chasers...
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by babatunji91185: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
This woman is full of kolomental
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by mosdii(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Goldbw122(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
She is a comedian
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Burgerlomo: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
Klap 4 yahsef
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by padi94(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
I think this is a wise descision, no cap.

Those of you that went to school, what do you have to show for it, you're broke and unemployed, some of Una no get boyfriend to send Una 2k.

Giving the situation of the country, just find a guy that is successful already and marry him and you're set for life.

I say the girl is smart
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by vincentjk(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
She needs beating
Her parents/guardian should take note at once.
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Spending123: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
mosdii:

I support this your comment with two tubers of yam.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Estiluv4u(f): 12:30am On Mar 18, 2021
mosdii:
Not all biko haba
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by femi4: 5:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Her future is boyfriend
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Decolonel(m): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2021
Kai.. the boyfriend don use kayamata on this gal oo. Cheeei.. E choke
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Jesterinjay: 8:00am On Mar 18, 2021
It ends in tears
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Lordpeckxy(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2021
who hold you? why you Kum dey tell us...
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Victoria938(f): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2021
Madness
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Quality20(m): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2021
If she is after a relationship that is leading to marriage,then its not bad if she quits to concentrate on that.
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2021
grin

I have seen a girl say thesame thing 10 years ago.

Like school is preventing her from enjoying her boyfriend.
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by extol1(m): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2021
oliviacute:
boyfriend not even husband a guy that can leave you any time,any day, any second she should focus on her education joor life has stages except she wants to become a liability
so u believe d story
Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by Twelfthman: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2021
This better be fake news

(1) (Reply)

Men Do Y’all Enjoy This?? Getting Your Nipples Touched / Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) / I Look Younger Than My Age ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.