Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Dj Cuppy Gets Engaged To Her British Boyfriend (beautiful Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dj Cuppy Gets Engaged To Her British Boyfriend (beautiful Photos) (1754 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals / Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Gets Engaged To Her British Boyfriend (beautiful Photos) by siofra(f): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2022
DJ Cuppy gets engaged to her 30 years old British boxer boyfriend, Taylor.

He engaged her on stage while at a Gumball award night in Abu Dhabi. �

Congratulations to mummy and daddy Funfun and Dudu �

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www..com/talk/topic,549273.0.html&ved=2ahUKEwjo57-Ipbz7AhUKxQIHHbESA04Q0PADKAB6BAgJEAE&usg=AOvVaw0yBicyRfiLSy20NXWa4x8l

Re: Dj Cuppy Gets Engaged To Her British Boyfriend (beautiful Photos) by siofra(f): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2022
This is so beautiful!!!

Nigerian men, please don't die of pain and hatred, be happy for her.
Re: Dj Cuppy Gets Engaged To Her British Boyfriend (beautiful Photos) by touchalex25: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2022
Finally make she leave naija boys alone
Re: Dj Cuppy Gets Engaged To Her British Boyfriend (beautiful Photos) by onome2013: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2022
You don't want poor Nigerian family to rise up in life. Go come
I wish you the best
Re: Dj Cuppy Gets Engaged To Her British Boyfriend (beautiful Photos) by Fmghewzy2: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2022
siofra:
This is so beautiful!!!

Nigerian men, please don't die of pain and hatred, be happy for her.

No Nigerian man would die of pain nor hatred.
Good luck to her .

Her sister temi, na the main dish and we already have her cool

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Gets Engaged To Her British Boyfriend (beautiful Photos) by ValCon888: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2022
I wish her the best. But I'll keep my fingers crossed until i hear the chime of wedding bells.

A DJ that's more known for theatrical antics than Djaying.

I hope this isn't another public-attention-seeking cry for help.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Gets Engaged To Her British Boyfriend (beautiful Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Anthony Joshua dodged the bullet, she kukuma settle down for light weight champion since na boxer dem take swear for am grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Gets Engaged To Her British Boyfriend (beautiful Photos) by obinna58(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
After digging he connected her to another boxer, onyigbo simp eating leftover

(1) (Reply)

Should I Abort My First Pregnancy? / 100 Reasons It's Better To Be A Guy / What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.