Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Help:i Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help:i Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. (369 Views)

Have You Ever Transferred Money To The Wrong Account? / I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account / Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:i Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. by VillageBus(m): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
I made a transfer to a man whom I buy bulk knitting wool from, but he told me that the account have been frozen and he doesnt have any plan to go and unfreeze it cause he have gone to the bank four times they didn't unfreeze it.
Is there any way I could get my money back? cause the man have already told me that my money is gone, cause there is nothing he can do.
And the money isn't even mine, I am just a middleman for people who want to buy wool in large quantities.
Pls nairalanders is there a way I can get my money back??

lalasticlala pls move this thread to fp plsss
Re: Help:i Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
God
Re: Help:i Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
nawa o
see one chance
Re: Help:i Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. by owelle22(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
It's very simple

Get a court order instructing the receiver bank to reverse the money back to your account.

Reason: erroneous transfer (that you transferred money to the wrong person)
Re: Help:i Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. by owelle22(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
It's very simple

Get a court order instructing the receiver bank to reverse the money back to your account.

Reason: erroneous transfer (that you transferred money to the wrong person/wrong account)
Re: Help:i Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. by owelle22(m): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2021
It's very simple

Option 1: Get a court order instructing the receiver bank to reverse the money back to your account.

Reason: erroneous transfer (that you transferred money to the wrong person/wrong account)

Option 2: you can also get the owner of the account arrested for refusing to give you the goods you paid which is fraudulent weather his acc frozen or unfrozen is actually non of your business the main koko is that the money is with him and the evidence is there after all hes the one that gave you the account details

Be smart bro
Re: Help:i Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. by VillageBus(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
owelle22:
It's very simple

Option 1: Get a court order instructing the receiver bank to reverse the money back to your account.

Option 2: you can also get the owner of the account arrested for refusing to give you the goods you paid which is fraudulent weather his acc frozen or unfrozen is actually non of your business the main koko is that the money is with him and the evidence is there after all hes the one that gave you the account details

Be smart bro
thank you very much, I will go and get the court order first thing tommorow.
Re: Help:i Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. by mespusinglez(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Report to the bank of the account holder and explain exactly what you just said here...they will tell you what to do...dem no born am well make him say you money is gone like that when your money is just chilling on Air...!

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To $1000 Every Month / My Microsoft Stock Outlook For The Week. / Become A Real Estate Agent & Earn Alot Of Incentives Contact Us Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.