Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. (1201 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / The World Doesn't Care About Us , Shame On BBC, CNN And Aljazera / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
For all of you who love to see foreign media bring down your country, that same media will also be the one to destroy your reputation to foreign Audience.

Don't complain when people abroad label you fraudsters and call you evil names.

Don't complain when you can't find jobs abroad because you are a Nigerian

Don't complain when at a foreign airport, you are taken aside and throughly searched because you own a Nigerian Passport.

Don't complain When foreigners call you poor.

Don't Complain, when you can't get a job on upwork and fiverr because you are a Nigerian.

Foreign NGOs and international medias with the support of Nigerians who never see good in their countries are up to no good.

They produce FAKENEWS daily but many gullible Nigerians are up their supporting their self destruction, these same foreign organizations is also for your destruction.

Enjoy the little limelight and Enjoy your reputation destroyed by the same organization selling FAKENEWS called Lekki Massacre.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by thatigboman: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
This futa jallon fulani from guinea highlands op, always writing nonsense.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by capitalzero: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
For all of you who love to see foreign media bring down your country, that same media will also be the one to destroy your reputation to foreign Audience.

Don't complain when at a foreign airport, you are taken aside and throughly searched because you own a Nigerian Passport.

Don't Complain, when you can't get a job on upwork and fiverr because you are a Nigerian.

Foreign NGOs and international medias with the support of Nigerians who never see good in their countries are up to no good.

They produce FAKENEWS daily but many gullible Nigerians are up their supporting their self destruction, these same foreign organizations is also for your destruction.

Enjoy the little limelight and Enjoy your reputation destroyed by the same organization selling FAKENEWS called Lekki Massacre.

All political officers are not our friends. They are our enemies. The chief enemy of ours is your daddy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
capitalzero:

All political officers are not our friends. They are our enemies. The chief enemy of ours is your daddy.

Even if God was the president and Jesus the vice president...you still complain and help SABOTEURs to destroy the country with the help of FAKENEWS

You can never be satisfied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Whois(m): 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
I know one thing, I know you're not my friend

thebosstrevor1:
[s]For all of you who love to see foreign media bring down your country, that same media will also be the one to destroy your reputation to foreign Audience.

Enjoy the little limelight and Enjoy your reputation destroyed by the same organization selling FAKENEWS called Lekki Massacre[/s].

7 Likes

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
thatigboman:
This futa jallon fulani from guinea highlands op, always writing nonsense.

See this igboman that immigrated from southern Cameroon...

Your comments always smell of mental illness.

Take your drugs.

1 Like

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by capitalzero: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Even if God was the president and Jesus the vice president...you still complain and help SABOTEURs to destroy the country with the help of FAKENEWS

You can never be satisfied
They can never be God and Jesus .
Psalm 145:16
You open your hand
and satisfy the desires of every living thing.

Government that cannot provide security, basic amenities is our enemy.

3 Likes

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by duro4chang(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
If your people who have been ruling this country for a very long time know how to do the right thing, we will not be in this mess. They are only looking for power nothing in their heads.

5 Likes

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
capitalzero:

They can never be God and Jesus .
Psalm 145:16
You open your hand
and satisfy the desires of every living thing.

Government that cannot provide security, basic amenities is our enemy.

Continue waiting for government.

I am my own God and jesus

I provide all my needs and control my destiny.

God gives us power to control over everything in this world, nowonder individuals in the western world have gotten the idea why you wait for government.

Continue waiting

1 Like

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
duro4chang:
If your people who having ruling this country for a very long time know how to do the right thing, we will not be in this mess. They are only looking for power nothing in their heads.

Who are your people?

Is Nigeria controlled by the president alone, how about the state government.

Lagos with the vision is still a shit hole

How about those that get 13% of oil money, are they developed or any better.

1 Like

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Foolishbuhari: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

But they were your friends prior 2015 abi? So many stupid bastards that ought to be quarantined off this section tufiakwa!

7 Likes

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

But they were your friends prior 2015 abi? So many stupid bastards that ought to be quarantined off this section tufiakwa!

No media have been my friend.

I know in and out of how they work.

Idealogy is everything, once the editor and the owner is against you or your country, it will be a 24 hours constant attack.

Ask trump.

The media is just a tool to a goal.

2 Likes

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Foolishbuhari: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No media have been my friend.

I know in and out of how they work.

Idealogy is everything, once the editor and the owner is against you or your country, it will be a 24 hours constant attack.

Ask trump.

The media is just a tool to a goal.

Your unintelligent ramblings would have been something to look into if the vile stupid dullard you support didn’t use same media wave to ride into power to impoverish and kill the country.

Please spare me the hullabaloo

6 Likes

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

Your unintelligent ramblings would have been something to look into if the vile stupid dullard you support didn’t use same media wave to ride into power to impoverish and kill the country.

Please spare me the hullabaloo

As usual, all these Grammar would have been channel to something very productive like, learning how to converse and also how to have sense.

You lack both.

The media is just a means to an end.

1 Like

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by SarkinYarki: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
Buhari is the worst enemy to any Nigerian who has existed in Nigeria from 1983 till date

4 Likes

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by capitalzero: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Continue waiting for government.

I am my own God and jesus

I provide all my needs and control my destiny.

God gives us power to control over everything in this world, nowonder individuals in the western world have gotten the idea why you wait for government.

Continue waiting

I can't wait for my enemy . I dey my lane. I cannot be hailing my enemy. It is stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Buhari is the worst enemy to any Nigerian who has existed in Nigeria from 1983 till date

You wont be the first and last.

Goodluck was worst than nebuchadnezzar.

Buhari is the worst enemy of any Nigerian.

The next president will even have another evil title.

It is nothing new from the wailing wailers.

1 Like

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
capitalzero:

I can't wait for my enemy . I dey my lane. I cannot be hailing my enemy. It is stupidity.

You are your own enemy.

1 Like

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by duro4chang(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Who are your people?

Is Nigeria controlled by the president alone, how about the state government.

Lagos with the vision is still a shit hole

How about those that get 13% of oil money, are they developed or any better.
You want to tell me you don't know your people who have ruled this country haphazardly. Nepotism, favouritism, incompetence, bigotry, embezzlement are their trade marks.

5 Likes

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
duro4chang:
You want to tell me you don't know your people who have ruled this country haphazardly. Nepotism, favouritism, incompetence, bigotry, embezzlement are their trade marks.

I don't know what you are talking about.

Where is the proof that these things exist.

1 Like

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by capitalzero: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are your own enemy.

Government and their stupid supporters are my enemies

6 Likes

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
capitalzero:

Government and their stupid supporters are my enemies

They don't know you exists.

Stop having heart attack over nothing

1 Like

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by duro4chang(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I don't know what you are talking about.

Where is the proof that these things exist.
You may decide to say you don't know them, but you know.That is why you cannot sleep again. They sent you here but can't you see how difficult it is for you to defend them?

5 Likes

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by capitalzero: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I don't even care about them. I just pity their useless supporters that would still be hurt by the same government officials they are hailing.

4 Likes

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
duro4chang:
You may decide to say you don't know them, but you know.That is why you cannot sleep again. They sent you here but can't you see how difficult it is for you to defend them?

Defending who exactly.

I sleep well at night...like a baby with my gf head on chestgrin

1 Like

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
capitalzero:

I don't even care about them. I just pity their useless supporters that would still be hurt by the same government officials they are hailing.

If you don't care about them, you wont hate or pity for them.
Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by duro4chang(m): 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Defending who exactly.

I sleep well at night...like a baby with my gf head on chestgrin
You? Both day and night you are on social media especially on nairaland to defend your pay masters.Dont forget to thank them when you collect your stipend for today.

3 Likes

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by capitalzero: 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If you don't care about them, you wont hate or pity for them.
I pity those who are hailing them. Government will still hurt them . I do not hate my enemies. I give them space. I don't want to get hurt.

1 Like

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
duro4chang:
You? Both day and night you are on social media especially on nairaland to defend your pay masters.Dont forget to thank them when you collect your stipend for today.

I am not always on social media but when i am on social media, i defend what is right.

I can not wallow in negative or get drunk in it like how most Nigerians like to.

Always addicted to FAKENEWS and negativity.

You believe every news or stories with trying to ascertain truth.

1 Like

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
capitalzero:
I pity those who are hailing them. Government will still hurt them . I do not hate my enemies. I give them space. I don't want to get hurt.

There are hailers and people who are rational.

When i see good, i am happy but you are addicted to the negativity that is why you can't see truth

1 Like

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by Whois(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
So u agree government is our enemy.
thebosstrevor1:

1 Like

Re: CNN And Foreign Medias Are Not Your Friend. by capitalzero: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

There are hailers and people who are rational.

When i see good, i am happy but you are addicted to the negativity that is why you can't see truth
I have not seen rational hailers. I see stupid people hailing stupid government because of sentiments I don't support mediocrity. You believe in lie and you are happy with it . Congrats!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts / There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State / Relevance Of Ijaw Ethnic Nationality Threatened, Says GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.